The best moments of the greatest architectural 4D video projection in history, presented by Moscow for City Day.The Show was held September 4, 2011 on Sparrow Hills.The event was attended by over 800 thousand people.
U.S. Air Force Staff Sgt. Angie Johnson and Sidewinder perform a cover of Adele’s “Rolling in the Deep.” Sidewinder is part of the 571st Air Force Band, 131st Bomb Wing, Air National Guard. They are deployed as the U.S. Air Forces Central Command Band.
Sidewinder is Capt John Arata – officer in charge, keyboards, fiddle; Tech. Sgt. Kevin Maret – NCO in charge, percussion; Tech. Sgt. John Cavanaugh – operations/logistics, bass; Tech. Sgt. Joseph Castilleja – guitar; Staff Sgt. Tobias Callaway – saxophone; Staff Sgt. Ransom Miller – trumpet; Staff Sgt. Devin LaRue – trombone, guitar, keyboards; Staff Sgt. Brian Owens – vocals; Staff Sgt. Angie Johnson – vocals; Staff Sgt. Sean Navarro – Audio, Trombone.
Abd Al-Hamid Umran: 20% is only the first stage, because a nuclear weapon requires…
Interviewer: The international inspectors will be oblivious to all this? Will this ploy work on the international inspectors?
Abd Al-Hamid Umran: You should look at the details. When the inspectors go to Iran, they stand in front of the centrifuge cascades, behind a chain barrier that the Iranians placed there. The Iranians say to them: “This is the output of that cascade.” When the inspectors say that they want to go in and see the actual connections, the Iranians don’t let them.Source.
Hezbollah’s leader Hassan Nasrallah’s support for Bashar Al-Assad outraged many across the Arab and the Muslim world. A young Syrian girl created YouTube video slamming Nasrallah’s double standards for supporting protests in Bahrain while backing brutal Syrian regime.
The video presenter also questioned Nasarallah’s morality and conscience for ignoring atrocities by Hezbollah’s allies in Damascus and the Syrian people revolt against the regime. The clip, which shows the Syrian activist wearing mask for fear of retaliation by Syrian regime, was viewed by more than 170 thousands visitors of the internet video sharing website, and widely shared on facebook in Egypt.
Comments condemned Al-Assad and his supporters, along with Iran’s leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, for their latest speeches in support of Syrian regime.
“Nasrallah and Ahamdinejad have shown their true faces, and they have lost the support they once enjoyed in Egypt” said one of the comments on the video.
In the video, part of an online series called “Even a Goat can Fly,” a masked woman is seen standing with the slogan “Free Syria” displayed behind her. She is presented as someone who was “deployed in Syria by external enemies,” as she begins to poke fun at the Hezbollah leader.
“Since the beginning of the Syrian upheaval, the position of the honorable Hezbollah Secretary-General Hassan Nasrallah has been clear: He is against the Syrian revolution,” the presenter says. “He supported the Egyptian upheaval, the Libyan upheaval, Tunisia, Yemen and of course – the upheaval in Bahrain (where the Shiite majority revolted against the Sunni regime – writer’s note), but here he was against it. Why? Why, you “Sheikh of resistance?”
In the video, parts of Nasrallah’s speeches are presented in which he explained why he backs the Syrian regime on the one hand, but also supported the protesters in Bahrain.
“From all of the ‘ring countries’ (countries surrounding Israel) there is only one regime that supports the opposition – and that’s the Syrian regime,” says Nasrallah in the clip.
“Yes, this is the same ‘opposition’ that reported the fall of Quneitra nearly 72 hours before a Zionist soldier entered it. This is the same opposition which sent our youth to the Golan Heights without weapons while his (Assad’s) weapons were put to use in Daraa,” remarked the presenter.
Nasrallah continues to show support for the Bahrain rallies. “People were participating in non-violent protests. Hundreds were killed and injured. Hundreds were arrested,” he said in another speech.
“Wow, you’ve seen hundreds being killed in Bahrain, but no one killed in Syria? We’ve reached 2,000 already,” mocked the presenter. “Mr. Hassan Nasrallah, the blood of the deprived is dear to us, whether they are Sunni or Shiites.”
In the video, the Hezbollah leader asks: “Where are the Syrian people?” and the presenter answers: “You know what? Take a plane and come to Halab. From there continue to the city of Halab (Aleppo)… There you’ll find a minority of 500,000 people. If you want to, continue to Homs, Daraa, and Jisr ash-Shugur. If you’re lost – follow the blood trail.”
“The protesters don’t use guns, pistols and not even a knife. They didn’t conquer cities or villages. This is one grave injustice,” Nasrallah speaks of Bahrain demonstrators in another clip.
In response, the masked presenter replays: “Here Syrian protesters go out to rallies with swords. There are a million tanks near the first line of protesters, oh – excuse me – vehicles modified to work with helicopters… While security forces throw roses at them.”
“Because you love him so much, take Bashar Assad, his family, Rami Makhlouf (Assad’s billionaire first cousin), the regime bullies and the people’s council – take them all as a present from the Syrian people. But one important note: All goods leaving Syria cannot return,” the presenter states.
The video satirically gives credit to “the United States, some radical emirates, the Muslim Brotherhood, (Saudi prince) Bandar bin Sultan, the evil ones in Lebanon, Israel and al-Qaeda” for sponsoring the film.Source.
- Updated !Earthquakes in the last 24 hours in the world seismic activity in Alaska 7.1 !More info here.
- Japan : For the most accurate info on the nuclear disaster go to: Paul Langley’s Nuclear History Blog.Here.
- Hurricane Katia : Latest Updates here.
- 9/11 Photo Gallery: The Towers Across the Water, The last Sunrise between the Towers ! here.
- The Obama Administration Takes on ‘Islamophobia’and trashes the 1st Amendmend.(NationalReview).An unprecedented collaboration between the Obama administration and the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC, formerly called the Organization of the Islamic Conference) to combat “Islamophobia” may soon result in the delegitimization of freedom of expression as a human right.The administration is taking the lead in an international effort to “implement” a U.N. resolution against religious “stereotyping,” specifically as applied to Islam. To be sure, it argues that the effort should not result in free-speech curbs. However, its partners in the collaboration, the 56 member states of the OIC, have no such qualms. Many of them police private speech through Islamic blasphemy laws and the OIC has long worked to see such codes applied universally. Under Muslim pressure, Western Europe now has laws against religious hate speech that serve as proxies for Islamic blasphemy codes.Last March, U.S. diplomats maneuvered the adoption of Resolution 16/18 within the U.N. Human Rights Council (HRC). Non-binding, this resolution, inter alia, expresses concern about religious “stereotyping” and “negative profiling” but does not limit free speech. It was intended to — and did — replace the OIC’s decidedly dangerous resolution against “defamation of religions,” which protected religious institutions instead of individual freedoms.But thanks to a puzzling U.S. diplomatic initiative that was unveiled in July, Resolution 16/18 is poised to become a springboard for a greatly reinvigorated international effort to criminalize speech against Islam, the very thing it was designed to quash.Amb. Zamir Akram, Pakistan’s Permanent Representative on behalf of the OIC to the HRC, commented regarding the initiative that the OIC would not compromise on “anything against the Quran, anything against the Prophet and anything against the Muslim community in terms of discrimination.As for reciprocity — for example, reforming the Saudi national curriculum that continues to teach students to “kill” Jews, “fight” polytheists, view Christians as “enemies,” and spread Islam through “jihad” — there probably won’t be any.
Citing a need to “move to implementation” of Resolution 16/18, the Obama administration has inexplicably decided to launch a major international effort against Islamophobia in partnership with the Saudi-based OIC. This is being voluntarily assumed at American expense, outside the U.N. framework, and is not required by the resolution itself.In his 2009 Cairo speech, President Obama said, “I consider it part of my responsibility as President of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam whenever they appear.” There are a number of problems with this statement: One is that it encourages the diplomatic folly that is this conference.Read the full story here.
- John Bolton Positioning Himself For V.P.?(BigGovernment).Former UN Ambassador John Bolton has the look and sound of someone about to announce his candidacy for U.S. President, dogging Barack Obama at every possible media opportunity. Or perhaps- given it is this late in the process and there is no apparent infrastructure or exploratory committee in place- does he have the look and sound of someone strategically positioning himself to become a Vice Presidential running mate for one of the leading candidates. I asked him that question and others recently on my radio show and Ambassador Bolton used some of his harshest language yet in calling Obama a ‘radical’, saying “that he (Obama) cannot walk and chew gum at the same time”.Thr former Ambassador spoke in strong terms about Obama and on the importance of nominating the right ‘person’.,“He is the most radical President we have ever had”…“the economy can recover if he would just take his government and go stand in the corner”…“I am not hesitant to say 2012 is a critical election for the future of America, we just have to get the right person nominated and we cannot afford another four years of Obama”.Hmmmm……Now this is the perfect candidate for the American Presidency.Read and hear the full interview here.
- Even Goldman Sachs Secretly Believes That An Economic Collapse Is Coming.(BlacklistedNews).By Michael Snyder. Goldman Sachs is doing it again. Goldman is telling the public that everything is going to be just fine, but meanwhile they are advising their top clients to bet on a huge financial collapse. On August 16th, a 54 page report authored by Goldman strategist Alan Brazil was distributed to institutional clients. The general public was not intended to see this report. Fortunately, some folks over at the Wall Street Journal got their hands on a copy and they have filled us in on some of the details. It turns out that Goldman Sachs secretly believes that an economic collapse is coming, and they have some very interesting ideas about how to make money in the turbulent financial environment that we will soon be entering. In the report, Brazil says that the U.S. debt problem cannot be solved with more debt, that the European sovereign debt crisis is going to get even worse and that there are large numbers of financial institutions in Europe that are on the verge of collapse. If this is what people at the highest levels of the financial world are talking about, perhaps we should all start paying attention.There is a tremendous amount of fear in the global financial community right now. As I wrote about the other day, the financial world is about to hit the panic button. Things could start falling apart at any time. Most of these big banks will not admit how bad things are publicly, but privately there is a whole lot of freaking out going on.According to the Wall Street Journal, Brazil believes that “as much as $1 trillion in capital may be needed to shore up European banks; that small businesses in the U.S., a past driver of job production, are still languishing; and that China’s growth may not be sustainable.”Perhaps most startling of all is what the report has to say about the debt problems of the United States and Europe.For example, this following excerpt from the report sounds like it could have come straight from The Economic Collapse Blog….“Solving a debt problem with more debt has not solved the underlying problem. In the US, Treasury debt growth financed the US consumer but has not had enough of an impact on job growth. Can the US continue to depreciate the world’s base currency?”Remember, this statement was not written by some guy on the Internet. A top Goldman Sachs analyst put it into a report for institutional investors.The report also goes into great detail about the financial crisis in Europe. Brazil writes about how the euro is headed for trouble and about how dozens of financial institutions in Europe could potentially be in danger of collapse.But in any environment Goldman Sachs thinks that it can make money. The following is how Business Insider summarized the advice that Brazil gave in the report regarding how to make money off of the impending collapse in Europe….
•Buy a six-month put option on the Euro versus the Swiss Franc, thus betting the Euro will drop against the Franc (the Franc being the currency that an official Goldman report recently referred to as the most overvalued in the world)
•Buy a five-year credit default swap on an index of European corporate debt—the iTraxx 9. This is a bet that some of these companies will default, and your insurance policy, the CDS, will pay off.
This is so typical of Goldman Sachs.They will say one thing publicly and then turn around and do the total opposite privately.Sadly, the power of the “too big to fail” banks just continues to grow. At this point, the “big six” U.S. banks (Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo) now possess assetsequivalent to approximately 60 percent of America’s gross national product.Goldman Sachs was the second biggest donor to Barack Obama’s campaign in 2008, so don’t expect Obama to do anything about any of this.We have a financial system that is deeply, deeply corrupt and all of that corruption is a big reason why things are falling apart.Sadly, the 54 page report mentioned above is right – we really are facing aglobal debt meltdown and we really are heading for an economic collapse.You aren’t going to hear the truth from the mainstream media or from our politicians because “keeping people calm” is much more of a priority to them than telling the truth is.The debt crisis in the United States is unsustainable and the debt crisis in Europe is unsustainable. Right now we are in the calm before the storm, and nobody knows exactly when the storm is going to strike.But let there be no doubt – it is coming.The amazing prosperity that we have enjoyed for the last several decades has largely been a debt-fueled illusion. It was a great party while it lasted, but now it is coming to an end and the aftermath of the coming crash is going to be absolutely horrific.Keep watch and get prepared. We don’t know exactly when the collapse is going to happen, but it is definitely on the way and now even Goldman Sachs is admitting that.Read the full story here.
- London: Protesters Who Disrupt Israeli Orchestra are Jeered by Crowd, which cheered when they were forced from the theater.(ArutzSheva).Protesters with the “Palestinian Solidarity Campaign” disrupted a concert by the Israeli Philharmonic in London on Thursday night.Results of the protest were mixed. While the PSC crowd managed to force the cancellation of a live broadcast of the concert, they were widely jeered by the crowd, which cheered when they were forced from the theater.Minister Ed Vaizey took to the Twitter site to report, “Demonstrators seem to have turned entire audience pro Israel.”The philharmonic was performing in the BBC Proms, a 116-year-old concert series held each summer. The BBC had extra security at the hall due to fears that the performance would be disturbed.A total of roughly 30 protesters were removed from the hall, 12 following the first disruption and the rest after subsequent attempts to draw attention away from the music.The BBC’s live broadcast of the event continued after the first disruption, but a second outbreak led the station to decide to broadcast pre-recorded versions of the songs instead. “We are disappointed that BBC Radio 3 audiences were not able to enjoy the full performance,” a BBC statement said.A similar incident took place in 2008, when PSC protesters interrupted a Jerusalem String Quartet concert, screaming, “They’re Israeli army musicians! End genocide in Gaza, boycott Israel!” The protesters were later found innocent of racially aggravated behavior.The PSC has faced condemnation recently over its support for a Scottish student convicted of anti-Semitic abuse, and over a lead member’s conspiracy theories linking Israel to a recent massacre in Norway.Read the full story here.
- Updated !Earthquakes in the last 24 hours in the world seismic activity in Atlantic Ocean 6.0 , Vanuatu 5.7 and US (Atka) 5.1 ! More info here.
- Japan : For the most accurate info on the nuclear disaster go to: Paul Langley’s Nuclear History Blog.Here.
- Hurricane Katia : Latest Updates here.
- Congressmen Ask White House for Documents on Solyndra’s Federal Loan.(Heritage).One day after solar company Solyndra closed its doors, two U.S. congressman are asking the White House for all documents related to the federal government’s $535 million loan guarantee. The probe also seeks correspondence between administration officials and the company’s investors, seeking to uncover if the White House engaged in cronyism to reward a major campaign donor.Rep. Cliff Stearns (R-FL) was pursuing an investigation of the Department of Energy’s $535 million loan long before Solyndra announced plans to file for bankruptcy. Now, using his perch as chairman of the House Energy and Commerce Committee’s Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations, Stearns is turning up the heat. Rep. Fred Upton (R-MI), chairman of Energy and Commerce, also signed Thursday’s letter to White House Counsel Kathryn Ruemmler. (Copy of the letter below.)The congressmen ask the White House to turn over all documents by Sept. 12. Previous attempts have been met with resistance, including the refusal by the administration to testify before Congress about the taxpayer-backed loan.“Solyndra represented the first step in the Obama Administration’s $60 billion loan guarantee program, which promised to create thousands of new jobs,” Stearns said. “Now with the collapse of Solyndra, we see 1,100 employees out of work and taxpayers out of $535 million, most likely.”Solyndra secured the loan from the Department of Energy under a stimulus program. It was hailed as a model example by President Obama, who even visited the plant in May 2010. Vice President Biden spoke via satellite at Solyndra’s groundbreaking ceremony in September 2009 and Energy Secretary Steven Chu was in Fremont, CA, to mark the occasion.Perhaps it wasn’t unusual to shower so much attention on the company. After all, Obama has close ties to one of Solyndra’s investors, Oklahoma oil billionaire George Kaiser. He was a “bundler” of campaign donations for Obama in 2008. In that role, Kaiser raised at least $50,000 for the campaign.Reps. Upton and Stearns Letter to White House on Solyndra.Read the full story here.
- White House: Obama’s Huge Jobs Speech Might Not Be So Huge After All, Say Entire Plan Won’t Be Released On Thursday.(Fox News) — In what could be a way of lowering expectations for next Thursday’s big economic speech, aides to President Obama are privately spreading word that he will not present his entire jobs plan in his address to a Joint Session of Congress.Aides say Thursday’s speech will be part of a bigger plan the White House will roll out throughout the fall with the president hitting the road for speeches and town hall appearances.(Campaigning?) Aides have already confirmed that Obama will be traveling to California, Colorado, and Washington state for one three-day swing later this month that will include economic events as well as some fundraising.The move could be a way to try and lower the stakes for Thursday’s Joint Session appearance, but it could also be an attempt by the administration to show the president is trying to stay all over the economy heading into what will likely be an uphill re-election battle.“There’s no question the president will want to keep returning to jobs,” one top aide told Fox News. “I don’t want to downplay the speech [next week] — it’s going to be substantial. But the idea that this is the be-all and end-all is wrong.”The president promised to release his plan to create jobs after returning from his Martha’s Vineyard vacation in late August and Friday’s report will put more pressure on him to deliver. But White House officials still say it’s unlikely the president will release the whole plan Thursday night.Hmmmmm…..Might it be that the (Election campaign) plan is to discredit Congress?Read the full story here.
- House Investigators Find Evidence Obama Officials Were Personally Involed In Helping Now-Bankrupt Solyndra Energy Receive Massive Federal Loan.(ABC News) — House investigators said they have uncovered evidence that White House officials became personally involved in an Energy Department review of a hot-button $535 million loan guarantee to the now-failed California solar company Solyndra.The allegation surfaced in a letter House Energy Committee Chairman Fred Upton (R-Mich.) sent to the White House Thursday night, saying he planned to accelerate efforts to understand an investment deal that may have left taxpayers out half a billion dollars.“We have learned from our investigation that White House officials monitored Solyndra’s application and communicated with [Department of Energy] and Office of Management and Budget officials during the course of their review,” the letter says. Thursday’s letter, which calls on the White House to turn over correspondence between administration officials, Solyndra and its investors, presents the most pointed suggestion that the White House had direct involvement in the financing.“How did this company, without maybe the best economic plan, all of a sudden get to the head of the line?” Upton told ABC News in an interview this week. “We want to know who made this decision … and we’re not going to stop until we get those answers.”Hmmmm……. SolyndraGate?Read the full story here.
- Danon to Clinton: Declare Turkey a terror-supporting state.(JPost).Following a Turkish ultimatum warning Israel to apologize for the raid of the Mavi Marmara or face snactions, Likud MK Danny Danon on Thursday sent a letter to US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton calling on Washington to declare Turkey a “terror-supporting state.””Turkey has gotten closer to Iran and constitutes a direct continuation of the axis of evil. The government in Washington must answer the Turkish problem before it is too late,” Danon wrote.Danon called for economic and diplomatic sanctions against Turkey until Ankara changes its ways and abandons the way of terror.”The Turks have crossed the line. They supported the flotilla, they support terror and they dare to ask Israel to apologize to them,” Danon stated in response to the ultimatum.Hmmmm…….How else did Iran survive and flourished with the economic sanctions? Read the full story here.
He was born Rodrigo (or Ruy) Díaz de Vivar. Vivar being the town where he was born. It is near Burgos. He was born either in 1040 or 1043. Historians are not sure of the date. He died in Valencia in 1099. His name, “El Cid” was given to him by the Moors. In the mixture of the Spanish and Arabic language they used, they called him “As-Sid” (Lord or Chief). This was pronounced by the Spaniards as “El Cid”, but they themselves actually called him “Campeador” (Champion).
Muslim General Ben Yusuf (Herbert Lom) of the Almoravid dynasty has summoned all the Emirs of Al-Andalus to North Africa and chastises them for their complacency in dealing with the infidels and reveals his plan for Islamic world domination. Later, while en route to his future bride Doña Jimena (Sophia Loren), Don Rodrigo, (Charlton Heston) becomes involved in a battle against a Moorish army. Two of the Emirs, Al-Mu’tamin (Douglas Wilmer) of Zaragosa and Al-Kabir (Frank Thring) of Valencia are captured, but Rodrigo releases them on condition that they never again attack King Ferdinand of Castile (Ralph Truman). The Emirs proclaim him ‘El Cid’ (the Castillian Spanish pronunciation of the Arabic for Lord: “Al Sidi”) and swear allegiance to him. For this act he is accused of treason against the King by Jimena’s father, Count Gormaz (Andrew Cruickshank). Rodrigo’s proud father, Don Diego (Michael Hordern) challenges Gormaz, and when Gormaz refuses to take back the challenge or the accusation of treason, Rodrigo kills him in a duel. Jimena swears revenge upon her father’s murderer. Rodrigo then takes up the mantle of the King’s champion in single combat for control of the city of Calahorra, which he wins. Rodrigo is then sent upon a mission to collect tribute from Moorish vassals of the Castillian crown, but Jimena, in league with Count Ordóñez (Raf Vallone), has plotted to have Rodrigo killed. El Cid and his men are ambushed but are saved by Al-Mu’tamin, to whom he had previously showed clemency. Returning home, his reward is the hand of Jimena in marriage. But the marriage is not consummated and she removes herself to a convent.
King Ferdinand dies, and his eldest son, Prince Sancho (Gary Raymond), becomes king. The younger son, Prince Alfonso (John Fraser) also desires the throne; with his sister, Princess Urraca (Geneviève Page), Alfonso has Sancho assassinated. At his coronation, El Cid has Alfonso swear upon the Bible that he had no part in the death of his brother. He swears so, but has Rodrigo banished for his impudence. Jimena’s love for El Cid is rekindled and she is banished with him.
Rodrigo is later called into service of the king once again, to protect Castille from Yusuf’s North African army. He allies himself with the other Emirs who fear Ben Yusuf and at Valencia, Rodrigo relieves the city of the wicked Emir Al-Kadir, who had betrayed him. The Emir Al-Mu’tamin and the Valencians offer the crown to ‘The Cid’, but he refuses it and sends the crown to King Alfonso. Rodrigo then repels the invading army of Ben Yusuf, but is wounded in battle by an arrow before the final victory. If the arrow is removed, there is a chance that he will live, but he will not be able to lead his army. El Cid obtains a promise from Jimena to not remove it, knowing that this will kill him. He intends to ride out, even if dead. King Alfonso comes to his bedside, asks forgiveness and recognizes that he is the noblest knight in all his kingdom.
The morning after El Cid dies, his body is secured upon his horse and sent out at the head of his army with King Alfonso and Emir Al-Mu’tamin on either side of his horse. When Yusuf’s army see him with his eyes still open, they believe that El Cid’s ghost has come back from the dead. Babieca, his horse, tramples on and kills Ben Yusuf, who is too terrified to fight. The invading North African army is completely defeated. The film ends with the Christians and Moors praying and praising the exploit of “El Cid”.
- Updated !Earthquakes in the last 24 hours in the world seismic activity in Indonesia 5.3 and : 6.1 Vanuatu! More info here.
- Japan : For the most accurate info on the nuclear disaster go to: Paul Langley’s Nuclear History Blog.Here.
- Hurricane Katia : Latest Updates here.
- BREAKING PALMER REPORT Released:- Palmer Report accuses IHH of pre-meditated violence and Turkish government of working with IHH .Full report here: Right click and open in new tab or window.
- Obama’s Jewish Outreach Director and His Anti-Christian Hate Propaganda.(AT).The National Jewish Democratic Council (NJDC) recently announced that Barack Obama has named its former executive director, Ira Forman, as his Jewish outreach director. Mr. Forman’s tenure at NJDC includes the publication of anti-Christian hate material under color of Judaism, which could easily evoke reciprocal ill feelings from Christians who do not realize that NJDC has almost as little to do with Judaism as the Westboro Baptist Church has to do with Christianity.NJDC’s “Bubbie versus the GOP” cartoon videos for the 2004 election, which Mr. Forman commissioned personally, include scenes of Republicans sewing a cross into the blue field of the American Flag along with a cabal of red-robed Republicans around a lectern with a cross on its front. Depiction of the Cross, along with Christian ministers and Jesus, in a “This is the Enemy” context makes the video a form of anti-Christian hate media, just as depiction of the Star of David in the indicated contexts (flag, cabal) would be anti-Semitic. The movies are no longer available but .pdf summaries are available here while we have the offending screen shots on file.NJDC on Mr. Forman’s watch also smeared the Christian computer game “Left Behind: Eternal Forces” by saying falsely that it encourages the player to kill everybody who will not convert to Christianity. The Anti-Defamation League did not like the game’s exclusionary Christian emphasis but added:
The game is designed to make force an option only used by players if necessary when their forces are attacked by those hunting them, and any characters that kill others in the game are penalized. Conversion to Christianity in the game is not depicted as forcible in nature, and violence is not rewarded in the game.Hmmmm…….Against Christians and guns?Read the full story here.
- Boehner Rebuffs Obama’s Juvenile Stunt: Says No To Speech On Night Of GOP Debate.(National Journal).House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, is rebuffing President Obama’s request to appear before a Joint Session of Congress on Sept. 7, instead “respectfully” inviting him to address a Joint Session on Sept. 8. Boehner cites logistical and security concerns.Read the full story here.
- Obama relents on jobs speech to Congress, moves address to Sept. 8.(WashingtonPost).President Obama will address a joint session of Congress on Sept. 8 to lay out his plan for jobs and the economy, the White House announced Wednesday night.The date is one day later than the president requested earlier Wednesday, but that date conflicted with a scheduled debate of Republican presidential candidates in California, drawing objections from GOP lawmakers.House Speaker John A. Boehner (R-Ohio) responded by suggesting that Obama come to Capitol Hill on Thursday night, citing the need for the House to conduct a “security sweep” in its first day back in session.“It is my recommendation that your address be held on the following evening, when we can ensure there will be no parliamentary or logistical impediments that might detract from your remarks,” Boehner wrote in his response letter to Obama.The White House said the president intends to lay out new jobs proposals aimed at boosting the economy.“The president is focused on the urgent need to create jobs and grow our economy, so he welcomes the opportunity to address a Joint Session of Congress on Thursday, September 8th, and challenge our nation’s leaders to start focusing 100 percent of their attention on doing whatever they can to help the American people,” White House press secretary Jay Carney said in a statement late Wednesday.Though Obama would need both chambers of Congress to adopt a concurrent resolution in order to be allowed to speak, it is highly unusual for Congress to reject a president’s request.Boehner’s move to postpone Obama’s address one day garnered the approval of at least one prominent Republican presidential candidate on Wednesday evening.“From one Speaker to another … nicely done John,” former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (Ga.) tweeted shortly after Boehner released his letter.Three of the GOP White House hopefuls are sitting House members — Reps. Michele Bachmann (Minn.), Ron Paul (Tex.) and Thaddeus McCotter (Mich.).Jesse Benton, Paul’s campaign manager, criticized the White House announcement as a political move.“It is undignified that the president of the United States would resort to such transparent tactics to step on our Republican debate,” Benton said.One Republican congressman responded to the White House’s announcement by criticizing Senate Democrats for not passing a fiscal 2012 budget.“President shouldn’t get a joint session until his senate passes a budget,” Rep. Dennis Ross (R-Fla.) said via Twitter. “More PR from this president is not going to create a job.”Carney said that Obama believes Congress, during its recess, heard the same frustration from ordinary Americans as the president did during his recent three-day Midwest bus tour. Americans are “fed up with Washington not working.”Hmmmmm…..Hey not everyone can vacation and golf whole the time.Read the full story here.
Salem Abu Al-Futouh: Brothers and sisters, in 1114, in England, an extremely grave thing was discovered: The Jews would abduct children, slaughter them, collect the blood in a vessel, and consume it at Passover.
The Jews have two holidays: Passover and another one. What is the Passover, you ask? This holiday is a kind of… The Jews celebrate this holiday by eating sandwiches… Rather, they eat matzos. What are these matzos made of, you may ask? Concentrate now. They are made of flour and, instead of water, of blood. A fundamental condition is that the blood be of non-Jews, and especially of Muslims and Arabs.
In 1114, they found that a Jew had abducted a little child, had slaughtered him on Passover day, had taken his blood, had used it to make a sandwich, and had given it to the rabbi to feed the Jews.
The Jews are known to have two holidays. The first is Purim, celebrated in March, in which there must be blood. The second holiday is the Passover. That’s why they take Palestinian children and never return them. They say that the child died in prison, but in fact, they suck his blood. Source.
Tolerance: In a word, “Tolerance” sums up the unwritten great commandment of the new millennium. But has the quest for tolerance gone too far? Is it right to worship the god of tolerance?
Let’s consider Karl Popper’s axiom on tolerance:
“If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant,
if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant,
then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them.
We should therefore claim, in the name of tolerance, the right NOT to tolerate the intolerant.” —Karl Popper.
I.Q. al-Rassooli is another modern sage with these words on tolerance:
Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and other Western leaders are misleading their people by telling them that Democracies will flourish in Egypt, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Iraq, etc. while totally ignoring the fact that there have been 57 Muslim majority states in the world for the last 60 years comprising today 1.5 billion Muslims, with not one of these nations being a true democracy.
Obama stabbed in the back Mubarak of Egypt and Gaddafi of Libya, predicting that their people would be liberated to create democracies. We all know that the leaders in the Arab and Muslim countries are self serving despots unworthy of being called statesmen. But tragically, no matter how evil they are, their replacements are Islamic Theocracies that are and will continue to be even be more despotic and vile. Why? Because the new leaders will be implementing a system of religion and governance known as Sharia.
Under Sharia there can NEVER be Democracy, Human Rights, Human Dignity, Freedom of Thought, Freedom of Belief or Freedom of Expression. Under Sharia the darkness of the human mind and spirit will prevail.
Nationally renowned Islamic Scholar IQ al-Rassooli predicted nine months ago when news first broke of convulsions in the Arab world he said that the result of every upheaval would be a takeover by the Muslim Brotherhood and or other Islamists because they are the best organized and the most ruthless.
IQ also predicted that Egypt would go against Israel, treaty or no treaty, because this is the usual Modus Operandi of Muslims: Sign any treaty to stop the enemy from defeating them in their days of weakness, then abrogate each and every treaty when they recover their power.
Although Egypt had had thirty years of nonaggression with Israel, the so called new Arab Spring revolutionaries demand that Sharia should be implemented and to break the treaty with Israel.
The so called provisional government of Libya has drafted a new constitution to call itself The Libyan Islamic Republic under Sharia.
IQ warns that Obama and the Western leaders are living in a world of self ILLUSION that is bringing the world to a cataclysmic disaster.
IQ al-Rassooli predicts that the next war in the Middle East will be instigated, planned and orchestrated by the so-called ‘Freedom Fighting Revolutionaries’ that Obama and the seemingly comatose Western leaders are supporting. All the signs are there with all the publicly made declarations in multiple languages. Clearly, the Muslim agenda to Islamize all of humanity is NOT a secret one, and yet humanity is ignoring this to their peril. Our WAKE up time is NOW!
It is time to bring back the TRUE meaning of Tolerance, the Liberal Left’s god of the Millennium, before Intolerance destroys us.