- Updated !Earthquakes in the last 24 hours in the world seismic activity in the US 4.8 !More info here.
- Japan : For the most accurate info on the nuclear disaster go to: Paul Langley’s Nuclear History Blog.Here.
- Please meet “attackwatch.NET” the complete opposite of attack watch……….. the Dr Jekyll and Hyde of attackwatch.org. Here.
- Obama’s buddy sends Turkish warships towards Cyprus in oil exploration dispute.(TodaysZaman).Turkish warships have set out for the Mediterranean at a time when Turkey and Greek Cyprus are deadlocked over possible deposits of oil and natural gas off the coast of the island.Three warships set sail from İstanbul through the Dardanelles, heading for the Aegean, the Cihan news agency reported on Wednesday. The warships’ activity was interpreted as a sign that Turkey is ready to live up to its pledge and prepare for its own drilling in the company of warships in the debated waters around Cyprus.According to Greek Cypriot presidential advisor Ertan Ersan, Chief of General Staff Necdet Özel and Turkish Land Forces Commander Gen. Hayri Kıvrıkoğlu said that Turkey would start drilling within a week, Turkish media reported on Wednesday. Özel reportedly indicated that “the Greek Cypriots would not dare to escalate the tension,” as he proposed that Turkey would start drilling since it is the country’s right to do so. Kıvrıkoğlu expressed the belief that Greek Cypriots would not make “a crazy move that would escalate the crisis.” Ersan had talks with the generals earlier this week.The countries have been exchanging warnings since the Greek Cypriots announced during the summer that they were planning to conduct oil and gas exploration in the seabed Turkey considers disputed territory, but the actual kickoff for the Greek Cypriot drilling that came on Monday proved the debate could turn into a crisis that might even involve a military showdown.The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (KKTC) announced on Tuesday that it was setting up a monitoring committee that would observe developments on a Greek Cypriot oil platform that was set up recently and is expected to yield results within a few weeks. The committee is expected to issue daily reports on exploration activities while Turkish warships and aircraft keep the zone under surveillance with respect to Greek Cypriot territorial rights.“The drilling process has been started by Noble Energy on the basis of the agreement with the Republic of [Greek] Cyprus,” Greek Cypriot deputy government spokesman Christos Christofides was quoted as saying by Reuters on Tuesday, confirming that the Greek Cypriot administration feels justified in carrying out the drills unilaterally.“By ignoring the rights and interests of the Turkish Cypriots they are sabotaging the search for a solution based on the principles and framework accepted by the United Nations,” İrsen Küçük, the Turkish Cypriot prime minister, was quoted as saying in the same report.The platform of US-based Noble Energy was set up over the weekend, deepening the crisis between the Turkish and Greek sides, as Turkey vowed to cooperate with the KKTC to sign its own continental shelf delineation agreement in the event the other side of the island went ahead with its drilling project. Turkey considers seabed deposits oil and natural gas a common wealth for the entire island, both communities of which have been engaged in UN-led reunification talks that are expected to be finalized by October.However, the hydrocarbon debate seems to have undermined both parties’ readiness for a just solution to the separation that goes back almost four decades.Cyprus has been divided between Turkish and Greek sides since 1974, when the Turkish military intervened in an Athens-backed coup to reunite the island with Greece. Although the KKTC is recognized as a state only by Turkey, Greek Cyprus has enjoyed the benefits of EU membership since 2004 and is readying for its term in the EU rotating presidency in the summer of 2012.Intergovernmental bodies headed by the UN expect the two communities to come to an agreement on reunification before the Greek Cypriot presidency of the EU begins in July 2012. Turkish officials consider the presidency ample reason to freeze negotiations with the European bloc if a solution is not devised by then.Hmmmm…..No wonder Obama and Erdogan had such smiling faces at the UN,lets start a war with Israel?Read the full story here.
- Saudi Columnist: Hitler Was Right about the Jews.(Memri).In an article titled “Liberalism – A Jewish Deception,” Saudi columnist Khaled Al-Ghanami justified Hitler’s views on the Jews as expressed in his book Mein Kampf, and claimed that the Jews today were exploiting economic liberalism as a means to topple the Arab states and control the world.The article was received positively by many readers, who defended Al-Ghanami’s claims and even asked him to expand on them.Following is a translation of the article:
“Regardless of our views on Adolf Hitler, his book Mein Kampf contains many stories and much philosophical commentary worth reading. Hitler’s position vis-à-vis the Jews was not capricious. It was a position he formulated over dozens of years of observing them, zealously [defending] them, and arguing with those who denied they were German citizens. Eventually he discovered that the Jew was only a Jew [and not a German].
“In his book [Mein Kampf], he castigates the Jews first and foremost for Germany’s defeat in World War I. While the [German] army fought on the front, the Jews organized demonstrations to overthrow the monarchy in Bavaria and several [other] regions in Germany, and even called for munitions manufacturers to strike. This shocked the German soldier, for how [could he] sacrifice his life on the battlefield while the workers who were supposed to send bullets to the front were striking? Hitler, himself a young soldier, returned to his country after [Germany’s] defeat, [only] to discover that the revolution had already broken out and that in its course, [Kaiser] Wilhelm II had been overthrown in a cunning Jewish plot.
“[Mein Kampf] contains many stories about the Jew who lurks in the shadows (according to Hitler), and whose calls for freedom and equality are nothing but diabolical plots aimed at weakening the state, causing anarchy, undermining security, and controlling the fate of the nations. This is because the Jew believes he is superior to others, and he dislikes manual labor, preferring to make the people his slaves by [giving them] interest-bearing loans.”Economic liberalism is the Jews’ latest plot, which reflects the greed of the Jews and of the capitalist regime that has emptied the peoples’ pockets, leaving the world impoverished and on the brink of collapse. Most of the money ended up in the pockets of a small group of people, and we all know that most of the world’s capital is in the hands of the Jews.”There are those who wonder what liberalism has to do with the Jews… We are not ashamed to say that we have been swindled by the calls for the freedom, which every freedom [lover] yearns for, and [by the call] for opportunities to succeed in the wide world, on all fronts. After long years of observing this liberal procession marching across all the Arab countries, [we wonder] – which way is it headed? At the end of the day, it seems to serve only the Zionist-American program [aimed at] crumbling our states, cleaving our unity, and taking control of the good of our lands…”Will we wake up? That is the question.”‘Okaz (Saudi Arabia), September 12, 2011.Hmmm…..Anti semitism alive and kicking in Saudi Arabia.Read the full story here.
- “Brother to brother: I got a fantastic idea…… Wait a year, then go for it.”(ISU).By Kenny Solomon.
No, I don’t have any ulterior motives like seizing the reigns as president for life my re-election to a second term.
I never have any other thoughts than the complete Marxist-Jihad takeover of America and helping to wipe Israel off the map doing the right thing for America and Israel.US presents plan for PA to defer UN bid for one year.Timing is everything.Read and see the full story here.
- IDF’s Scream disperses Palestinian Riot.(TheMuqata).Heard about “The Scream”?Its the IDF’s new, non-lethal, crowd dispersal device…and it was used today to disperse a Palestinian Independence Riot in Kalandia, Jerusalem. The device projects non-lethal sound waves — resulting in a deafening sound people cannot stand. “The Scream” is so effective that not even earplugs are effective as a deterrent.The Scream has been used before, yet today marked its first appearance in Jerusalem, when the IDF used it to stop dozens of rioting Palestinians who were throwing rocks and molotov cocktails at the IDF checkpoint in Kalandia.(JPost).More about the scream from a posting a few years ago: (from Wakeupfromyourslumber):
JERUSALEM—The knees buckle, the brain aches, the stomach turns. And suddenly, nobody feels like protesting anymore. Such is the impact of the Scream, the latest weapon in the Israeli army’s high-technology toolkit.Launched Friday afternoon near the West Bank village of Bil’in, after another in the almost daily demonstrations against Israel’s controversial security barrier turned violent, Israel’s secret weapon lived up to its billing, by most accounts.Witnesses describe a minute-long blast of sound emanating from a white Israeli military vehicle. Within seconds, protestors began falling to their knees, unable to maintain their balance.An Israeli military source, speaking on the customary condition of anonymity, confirmed the existence of the Scream, or Tze’aka in Hebrew, in an interview yesterday.”The intention is to disperse crowds with sound pulses that create nausea and dizziness,” the Israel Defence Force spokesperson told the Toronto Star.”It is probably the cleanest device we have ever had, when you compare it to rubber bullets or tear gas. It is completely non-lethal. It has no adverse effects, unless someone is exposed to the sound for hours and hours.“IDF officials said the technology was researched and developed over a span of five years as a result of “lessons learned” during the Israeli army’s withdrawal from Lebanon.Read the full story here.
- Donald Rumsfeld Stripped Of Immunity In Torture Case.(NeonTommy).Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld was stripped of immunity in a case involving the torture of two United States citizens.Two FBI informants, Donald Vance and Nathan Ertel, were detained and tortured by United States military personnel in Iraq in 2006. They filed suit against Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld for violations of their constitutional rights. The Judicial View states:
“Plaintiffs seek damages from Secretary Rumsfeld and others for their roles in creating and carrying out policies that caused plaintiffs’ alleged torture. Plaintiffs also bring a claim against the United States under the Administrative Procedure Act to recover personal property that was seized when they were detained.”
Rumsfeld and the United States government moved to dismiss the charges, and were denied. The plaintiffs relayed “in sufficient detail facts supporting Secretary Rumsfeld’s personal responsibility for the alleged torture.”
“Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld has been stripped of legal immunity for acts of torture against US citizens authorized while he was in office.”
Donald Vance and Nathan Ertel can continue their suit against Donald Rumsfeld.The torture of these two United States citizens took place among the wider context of the inhumane torture of Iraqi prisoners at Abu Ghraib, which Rumsfeld authorized.Removing Rumsfeld’s status of immunity sends a larger message that crimes against humanity committed against United States citizens will not be tolerated, no matter who the perpetrators. It is a step toward proclaiming that no such crimes will ever be tolerated, whether the victims are United States citizens or Iraqi citizens or anyone around the world. And it is a step toward proclaiming that no matter who authorized such inhumane, illegal actions, they will be held responsible.Read the full story here.