Poll: 'Islam in Europe' sends shivers down the back.(IsraelFlash).
An investigation that sends shivers down the back - below a chart with 3 questions.
- 60% of Muslims demand a return to the roots of Islam
- 75% accept only one reading of the Koran, without interpretation
- 65% believe that religious laws are more important than local civil laws
- 44% agreed with the all three rules, characterizing the fact "fundamentalist."
- For comparison, the percentages for Christians are 13-21%, with only 4% combining three rules defining fundamentalism.
This is the result of migration researchers Ruud Koopmans from the Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB) in its evaluation of a representative survey of immigrants and natives in six European countries.
- Two-thirds of surveyed Muslims hold religious laws therefore more important than the laws of the country in which they live.
- Three-quarters of them found there is only one possible interpretation of the Koran.
- Almost 60 percent of Muslim respondents rejected homosexuals depart as friends,
- 45 percent think that you can not trust Jews,
- and just as many believe that the West wants to destroy Islam. (From LSGabriel and Kewil)