Sunday, January 13, 2013

Investigation launched after claims of mosque attack by US Soldiers in Turkish NATO base


Investigation launched after claims of mosque attack by US Soldiers in Turkish NATO base.(HD).The Public Prosecutor's Office has launched an official investigation into a mosque attack at the NATO İncirlik Air Base in the southern province of Adana, following claims that the attack was carried out by U.S. soldiers, Doğan News Agency has reported.
Turkish and U.S. generals, as well as other relevant authorities, will be asked for information about the incident as part of the investigation, reports said.
Local media in Adana had earlier reported that a number of soldiers at the İncirlik base entered the mosque on New Year’s Eve, destroying its minbar and windows along with the Quran. Turkey’s chief of staff subsequently denied the allegations.
Windows in the prayer room were broken by unknown individuals and there was some additional small-scale damage, the chief of staff said in a written statement issued late Jan. 10. Hmmm.....I can hear the White House response already...."The Future ..."Read the full story here.

1 comment:

  1. This is another deliberate lie by Erdogan to attack the west and America. this is something mozlems do but NOT US soldiers. They are already completely dhimmified and told never to shoot a mozlem let alone go into a mosque and know which bits are important to muzzrats. More psychological warfare/Jihad

    ReplyDelete