Sunday, May 22, 2011
World Net Daily story about the Obama’s Chicago mansion being owned by three people that aren’t the Obamas. A debt collector had stumbled upon Michelle Obama while doing a search for his debtor and went down the rabbit hole. What follows is a 39 minute radio interview with ‘Al’ on TruNews Radio about what exactly happened and what he found. Obamareleaseyourrecords.com has the entire story with accompanying screenshots.
The Plot Thickens: Debt Collector; Obama's Social Security number reserved for Connecticut applicants also tied to an alias Harrison J Bounel. The debt collector also claims Obama has used two other Social Security numbers in Illinois. This interview covers several issues ranging from O's SS# to his property tax filings in Chicago to 50+ different addresses tied to Obama and Michelle across the country.
Posted by Will at 5:00 PM
- Syria Live Blog - May 22. Here .(Al-Jazeera).
- Libya Live Blog - May 21. Here (Al-Jazeera).
- Updated !Earthquakes in the last 24 hours in the world seismic activity in Japan today 5.0 lots of activity In Turkey today! More info here.
- Japan - Latest official Situation Update No. 115. Source : Here .
- Japan : For the most accurate info on the nuclear disaster go to : Paul Langley's Nuclear History Blog.Here.
- RSOE Emergency and Disaster Information Service Grimsvotn Volcano Info Situation Update No. 4 - On 22.05.2011 at 10:42 GMT+2 Here .
- There's a new "Player" in the Air,meet the Grimsvotn Volcano.By John Seach.(VolcanoLive)
64.42 N, 17.33 W - summit elevation 1725 m - caldera
Grimsvötn volcano is located under Vatnajökull ice cap in central Iceland. Two major volcanic centers lie beneath the ice, the Bardarbunga volcanic centre and the Grimsvötn volcanic centre. Grimsvötn centre is the more active of the two. About every 5-10 years glacial melting causes large floods (jökulhlaup) on the sandur plain. Eruptions at Grimsvotn Volcano are phreatomagmatic.
2011 Subglacial Eruption
An eruption began at Grímsvötn volcano in Iceland at approximately 17:30 UTC, on 21st May 2011. The volcano is located under the Vatnajokull glacier in south-east Iceland. The subglacial eruption sent a plume 50,000 ft high, which makes it the largest eruption in Iceland since Hekla in 1947. A 120 nautical mile flight restriction has been placed around the volcano. A group of people stayed in a hut in Grímsvötn volcano the night before the eruption, and had left an midday on Saturday six hours before the eruption started. The group noticed nothing unusual, but another group that climbed Hrútafellstindar in the southern part of Vatnajökull glacier said they smelled suphur on the morning of 21st May. More than one hundred people climbed Öræfajökull, Iceland’s highest peak on Saturday and saw nothing unusual. A flood in Skeidarársandur is expected, and will depend on the exact location of the eruption.Read the full story here.Live webcam here and here.Google map location here.More info here.
- Icelandic volcano ash could enter UK airspace, forecasters warn.(Guardian).Britain may be at risk as early as Tuesday, although the impact is not expected to be as great as it was in April 2010.Ash from an erupting Icelandic volcano that has already grounded planes locally could enter UK airspace by Tuesday, forecasters have warned.The Grimsvotn volcano began erupting on Sunday, causing flights to be cancelled at Iceland's main Keflavik airport after it sent a plume of ash smoke and steam 12 miles into the air.However experts said the eruption was unlikely to have the dramatic impact that the Eyjafjallajökull volcano had in April last year, when flights were cancelled over the UK and much of Europe for several days.Paul Mott, forecaster at Meteogroup, said ash from the volcano could potentially reach the UK by Tuesday."Both the upper level and lower level winds will be becoming north-westerly through Monday and Tuesday as well, so between Iceland and Scotland there'll be northwesterlies," he said last night."So certainly any ash plume could potentially move from Iceland towards northern Scotland. I think that risk does increase through tomorrow night and into Tuesday."Mott said that ash was "fairly unlikely over southern Scotland or anywhere south of that", although the Met Office said it was too early to rule out ash entering other parts of Britain."At the moment if the volcano continues to erupt to the same level it has been, and is now, the UK could be at risk of seeing volcanic ash later this week," said Helen Chivers, Met Office spokeswoman. "Quite when and how much we can't really define at the moment."Chivers said the weather situation is set to be different to last year, with the wind direction set to change continuously.She added: "If it moves in the way that we're currently looking, with the eruption continuing the way it is, then if the UK is at risk later this week, then France and Spain could be as well."While the ash has grounded aircraft in Iceland, it is not anticipated that it will have a similar impact in the rest of Europe.Dr Dave McGarvie, volcanologist at the Open University, said that the amount of ash reaching the UK "is likely to be less than in the 2010 Eyjafjallajökull eruption", and said the last two times Grimsvotn erupted it did not affect UK air travel."In addition, the experience gained from the 2010 eruption, especially by the Met Office, the airline industry, and the engine manufacturers, should mean less disruption to travellers."Read the full story here.
- Analysis: Saleh puts ball in GCC and US courts with embassy siege in Yemen capital.(Al-Arabia).Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh is playing for high stakes.The embattled Yemeni president upped the ante Sunday by allowing armed gunmen to surround the embassy of the United Arab Emirates in the capital Sana’a where the ambassadors of the United States, Britain, the European Union, the six GCC nations – Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait and Oman – and GCC secretary general Abdullatif al-Zayani had gathered in expectation that Mr. Saleh would finally sign a GCC-mediated agreement that would have eased him out of office.Mr. Saleh earlier delayed signing the agreement that had already been inked by opposition leaders on Saturday, saying he would only sign it at a public ceremony in the presidential palace. That too may have only been a diversionary tactic. Thousands of Mr. Saleh’s supporters blocked roads leading to a building where Mr. Saleh was meeting with senior officials of his ruling party in a bid to prevent him from leaving his compound to sign the agreement.Mr. Saleh’s bold sabotage of the deal throws down a gauntlet for Saudi Arabia and the United States. The siege of the UAE embassy, even if Mr. Saleh tries to distance himself from his loyalists, is virtually certain to kill the GCC proposal. It is hard to see how there can be any confidence that Mr. Saleh would stick to the agreement’s terms even if he were as yet to sign it.If Mr. Saleh hopes that the siege will allow him to negotiate better terms, it is equally hard to see how the GCC and its Western backers in the wake of the siege can agree to anything less than his immediate departure.Under the current proposal, Mr. Saleh would have remained in power for 30 days after which he would have handed over power to his vice president. Similarly, the granting of immunity from prosecution to Mr. Saleh and his family as part of the agreement is likely to be even more unacceptable to Yemenis than it was prior to the embassy siege and a difficult pill to swallow for the GCC and its Western backers.By apparently sabotaging a solution to Yemen’s three-month old crisis sparked by mass anti-government protests demanding the president’s departure after 33 years in office, Mr. Saleh has increased the risk of Yemen descending into chaos. He has also put the credibility of Saudi Arabia, the GCC and the United States on the line.The collapse of the GCC-negotiated deal would constitute an embarrassment, particularly for Saudi Arabia, which in recent months has deployed its diplomatic and financial clout to blunt the anti-government protests sweeping the Middle East and North Africa in a bid to shield the kingdom and the Gulf from turmoil. Increased turmoil and chaos in Yemen or a Yemen ruled by an unpredictable, embattled leader on Saudi Arabia’s border threatens that core goal of Saudi policy.US President Barack Obama’s credibility is on the line given that he hesitated for months before expressing support for Mr. Saleh’s departure as part of the GGC-sponsored agreement.Mr. Obama cushioned his demand that Mr. Saleh complies with the terms of the GCC proposal by referring to the president as a friend of the United States. Many Yemenis read Mr. Obama’s statement as saying that in line with their perception of Saudi intentions, Mr. Obama wants to see Mr. Saleh go but not a change of regime that could result in weakened Yemeni resolve to fight Islamist militants. That reading will be reinforced if Mr. Obama fails to respond forcefully to the embassy siege.For now, Saudi Arabia and Mr. Obama face the problem of how to respond to Mr. Saleh’s apparent refusal to voluntarily leave office. While it is not immediately clear what options the kingdom and the United States have at their disposal, forcing Mr. Saleh out of office will not be sufficient to persuade a majority of Yemenis that Mr. Obama backs real political and economic change in Yemen. But in the wake of his broad-ranging policy speech last week, in which he called for political and economic change across the Middle East and North Africa, Mr. Obama will have to show to Yemenis that the United States is not just interested in the fight against Al Qaeda but also in supporting their political and economic aspirations. He will also have to demonstrate that he will not allow a recalcitrant, unpopular leader challenge his authority and violate international diplomatic codes.To do so, Mr. Obama will have to help Yemen build truly democratic institutions once Mr. Saleh is gone. That could put Mr. Obama at odds with Saudi Arabia if the kingdom indeed is reluctant to see a Western-style democracy flourish in the country.Hmmmm.......A man who could make the whole world fight a "Nobel Peaceprize winner".Read the full story here.
- Related - Gulf Arab states suspend Yemen power transition deal after Saleh refuses to sign.(Al-Arabia).In yet another bizarre twist to a geopolitical game with international implications, Gulf Arab states suspended their Yemen power transition deal late Sunday evening after diplomats failed to persuade Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh to sign a plan that would ease him out of power.“(The Gulf Cooperation Council) decided to suspend the initiative because of a lack of the suitable conditions that had been agreed upon,” a statement released after a meeting by Gulf foreign ministers in Riyadh said.There was no indication if—or when—the six-member GCC would try to reactivate the Yemen transition plan, on which Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates had staked their diplomatic prestige.Earlier in the day, ambassadors from the Gulf States, the United States, Britain, and the European Union were trapped by gunmen at the embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Yemen’s capital city, Sana’a. But Yemeni officials said late Sunday that the envoys had been driven to the presidential palaceThere were conflicting reports late Sunday how many envoys escaped by boarding two helicopters.The gunmen claimed loyalty to Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh.The secretary general of the Gulf Cooperation Council, Abdullatif al-Zayani, who was at the UAE embassy, was reported to have arrived in the Saudi capital of Riyadh Sunday night.The UAE officially asked Yemen to ensure that its diplomats and diplomatic premises were protected.In a day filled with political drama, the six-member Gulf Cooperation Council said it might withdraw its Yemen initiative after Mr. Saleh’s failure to sign a deal that would have ended his 33 years of authoritarian power, Agence-France Presse reported a Gulf diplomat as saying.A State Department official, who declined to be named because of the sensitive ongoing situation, said it appeared that the Yemeni government was behind the demonstration.But government spokesman Abdu Ganadi said the protesters were “expressing their views peacefully,” and that officials from the ruling General People's Congress were also inside the embassy.According to CNN, President Saleh announced Sunday night that he would only sign the agreement if opposition leaders—who signed the pact Saturday—re-inked the deal at a public event at his presidential palace. The president warned that the country faced civil war if they refused.“If they do not wise up and if they want this country to enter civil war, then they must carry the responsibility of this and carry the responsibility of the bloodshed that has ensued and will ensue if they remain hard headed,” Mr. Saleh said in a televised address Sunday night.CNN reported that four members of Yemen’s ruling party signed GCC proposal, according to party spokesman Tareq Shami, leaving only President Saleh to make the pact official. But opposition protesters were blocking the roads to the presidential palace, according to Britain’s Foreign and Commonwealth Office.Earlier on Sunday, in a clear escalation of the already fraught Yemeni situation, thousands of Saleh loyalists took to the streets Sunday morning in what seemed to be a new obstacle to the reconciliation process.They blocked many major roads in many cities across the country, according to Al Arabiya’s correspondent Hamoud Mnasar, in protest at the GCC initiative which is due to be supposedly signed by Mr. Saleh himself today.The opposition, which includes both Islamists and leftists, eventually agreed to have Mr. Noman as the first opposition signer while keeping Mr. Basindwa on the list of additional signatories. President Saleh refused and the deal fell through, the sources said.The ruling party later said President Saleh was willing to sign but wanted to deal only with “legally recognized parties” represented in parliament.Hmmmm......"Change" Obama style.Read the full story here.
- Obama "The Talmud teaches us that so long as a person still has life, they should never abandon faith. And that lesson seems especially fitting today,"
"Hmmmm.......The Talmud also says"Never expose yourself unnecessarily to danger; a miracle may not save you...and if it does, it will be deducted from your share of luck or merit." More here.
- Israel - 41 years ago,"the land where peace time stoud still"?(AmnonAndJonathan).The Avivim school bus massacre was a terrorist attack on an Israeli school bus on May 22, 1970 in which 12 Israeli civilians were killed, nine of them children, and 25 were wounded. The attack took place on the road to Moshav Avivim, near Israel's border with Lebanon. Two bazooka shells were fired at the bus. The attack was one of the first carried out by the PFLP.Read and see the full story here.
- Rejoice - Knesset preparing to recognise the Armenian Genocide! The Knesset is preparing to give the Turkish government a smack across its arrogant face. With Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan making false accusations against Israel, the Knesset looks like it will finally fight back. After years of succeeding Israeli governments avoiding giving it recognition, the Knesset is on the verge of officially recognizing the Armenian genocide (Hat Tip: IsraelMatzav). Shortly before the one year anniversary of the Free Gaza Flotilla that marked a low point in Israel-Turkey relations, the Knesset made history Wednesday afternoon when it held its first open discussion on recognition of the Armenian genocide.With a number of Armenian religious and lay leaders watching in the visitors’ gallery, MKs ranging from Shas to Meretz took the stand to speak in favor of officially recognizing the series of massacres and deportations that killed an estimated 1.5 million Armenians in the years during and shortly after World War I.For years, consecutive governments had blocked attempts by MKs to raise the subject of recognizing the genocide out of concern that such recognition could damage relations with Ankara. This year, however, the government did not block the hearing.MKs voted by a unanimous vote of 20-0 following the hearing to refer the subject for a further hearing to the Knesset’s Education Committee, a hearing that will also be broadcast, at least via Internet. In contrast, any previous discussions concerning the genocide had been held exclusively behind the closed doors of the Knesset’s Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee.Hmmmmm.....Erdogan "Muslims don't commit Genocide"......sorry if you can't read look at the picture!Read the full story here.
- Nearly 3 Million Paid Hours Spent By Federal Employees on Union Activity.(ATR).A new OPM report details over $120 million paid towards federal employees performing union work.The United States Office of Personnel Management (OPM) has finally released its FY2009 report laying out the tremendous cost incurred by federal employees dealing with union issues on the clock- nearly 3 million hours and over $120 million. For some background, federal employees are designated, under their current collective bargaining agreement with the government, “official time” during which they are allowed to participate in union activities.After looking into the numbers, it is clear why the Obama Administration might have wanted to hide the data:
• Hours of paid union activity in FY2009 totaled 2,991,378- a 3.37% increase from FY2008.
• Total costs to the Federal government for on-the-job union work grew by $9 million to $129,100,798.
• Over 75% of time reported was spent on “General Labor-Management” issues, as opposed to bargaining or dispute resolution.
• The total “Hours Per Employee” (HPE) rate, which “indicates the average number of official time hours expended per bargaining unit employee” was 2.58 hours.
• Just for fun, the agency with the highest HPE rate- 11.57- was our old friend the National Labor Relations Board, which has apparently found a new way to waste taxpayer money. This may explain their unnecessary desire for more funding.
This time and money serves as a direct handout to public sector labor unions, allowing them to piggyback free labor off the United States taxpayers. This fact is even readily admitted by OPM in their report! “There are fewer incentives for Federal employees to join and pay union dues than there are for private sector and many state and local government employees…This voluntary membership in Federal sector unions results in considerable reliance by unions on the volunteer work of bargaining unit employees, rather than paid union business agents, to represent the union in representational matters such as collective bargaining and grievances”Note that OPM is using this statement as justification for the “official time” rules. Because there are fewer federal sector union members than at other levels, the government ought to make life a little easier by providing free work, according to the report. Free to the union, that is; expensive to the taxpayer.Although the report has made its way out of OPM, it still remains mysteriously missing from the agency’s website. Rep. Phil Gingrey [R-LA] was one Member of Congress who repeatedly had his requests for the report’s release stonewalled by OPM. To tackle this issue, Rep. Gingrey earlier this year re-introduced the Federal Employee Accountability Act of 2011, H.R. 122. Back when the legislation was first introduced in 2009, the Alliance for Worker Freedom released this letter in support of its passage. This vital legislation would forbid federal employees from performing any and all union activity while on official time, ending the practice of wasting taxpayer money on what should be union funded work. Hopefully, the release of this startling new report will renew focus on Rep. Gingrey’s legislation, ensuring its swift passage and a greater commitment to transparency on the part of OPM in the future.Hmmmmm.......Dictatorship or Democracy.Read the full story here.
- Can we trust that what we're beeing served is "Clean"?New Trend Of Fecal And Urinary Jihad.(FaithFreedom).Allah hates all non muslims because they are the worst of creations, lowest of the low , worse than animals and evil ( 2.99, 8.22,8.55,95.5, 98.6). They have been declared filthy and najis (untouchable) likefeces (9.28). Here is very famous learned muslim scholar of quran Dr Qazi vey rightly describes a non muslim .As good people are served with good food najis and evil people are served with feces and urine. Here are some jihadi muslims who made the whole umma proud by serving kuffar with urine and feces.
- Yasser serves urine popsicles. Ice cream with an attitude !Yasser made Allah happy by carrying his urine in bottles in his ice cream truck; and every time a little one bought an ice cream cone he sprinked his urine on it. He carried frozen urine also for those who big kids who wanted a big bowl of ice cream .
- “A man sprayed a mixture of urine and feces in two supermarkets, a pub and a bookshop in Gloucestershire, a jury at Bristol Crown Court has heard. Sahnoun Daifallah, 42, a devout muslim of Bibury Road, Gloucester, is alleged to have caused damage estimated at £700,000 last May.
- Two muslim Bakery/Pizzeria owners were today fined for selling chocolate cake – which had been sprinkled with human feces.A horrified customer ate the foul-smelling gateaux but noticed that it didn’t taste or smell “quite right” and handed the cake to public health scientists.The analysts soon established that the sweet treat was covered in feces and legal proceedings against the bakery owners were started.Owners Saeed Hasmi, 25, and Syed Jan Yadgari, 23, were fined £1,500 for selling food unfit for human consumption.The pair – who ran the Italiano Pizzeria in Roath, Cardiff – admitted the charge but did not say how the chocolate cake was contaminated.
- Dallas, USA where Behrouz Nahidmobarekeh, 49, a devout muslim ,is on trial for allegedly throwing the feces on pastries at a Fiesta grocery store. Police said that during an investigation, they found a pile of human feces by his bed. Investigators believe Nahidmobarekeh would dry the feces, either by microwave or just letting it sit out, grate it up with a cheese grater and then sprinkle it at the store. A young boy, maybe 3 years old, was later seen on the surveillance tape, eating one of the defiled cookies.”HT: HIDF. Hmmmm.......FDA.......comment?......Silence?Read the full story here.
- Israel's unexpected ally against Iran,not counting Obama's "Fairytales".Saudi Arabia Advances Gulf Cooperation Council, Further Cuts U.S. Ties.(BigPeace).A major realignment led by Saudi Arabia is in progress in the Mideast, triggered by the Arab uprisings and by anger in the Gulf states over President Obama’s responses, especially with respect to Iran.The incident that started the Saudis on the path to realignment was President Obama’s humiliation of long-time ally Hosni Mubarak, calling for him to step down in the face of the student protests. This raised the fear the Obama would also call for Saudi King Abdullah to step down, and led to the conclusion that the U.S. could no longer be trusted. (See “11-Feb-11 News — Egypt ‘contagion’ threatens stability of Saudi Arabia.”)The uprising in Bahrain resulted in further sharp disagreements. The Saudis sent 1,000 troops into Bahrain to take over non-combat roles, so that the Bahraini security forces would be freed up to combat the protesters. Obama said that he opposed this move by the Saudis, and in his speech on Thursday, Obama condemned the “repressive military action.”For the Saudis and the other Gulf nations, human rights for the Bahrain protesters is not the issue. What IS the issue is the concern that Iran is trying to destabilize the entire region, and that the Obama administration either does not care about this threat or is not concerned about it.According to Nawaf Obaid, senior fellow at the King Faisal Center for Research and Islamic Studies, writing for the Washington Post earlier this week:“A tectonic shift has occurred in the U.S.-Saudi relationship. Despite significant pressure from the Obama administration to remain on the sidelines, Saudi leaders sent troops into Manama in March to defend Bahrain’s monarchy and quell the unrest that has shaken that country since February. For more than 60 years, Saudi Arabia has been bound by an unwritten bargain: oil for security. Riyadh has often protested but ultimately acquiesced to what it saw as misguided U.S. policies. But American missteps in the region since Sept. 11, an ill-conceived response to the Arab protest movements and an unconscionable refusal to hold Israel accountable for its illegal settlement building have brought this arrangement to an end. As the Saudis recalibrate the partnership, Riyadh intends to pursue a much more assertive foreign policy, at times conflicting with American interests. …Iran’s efforts to destabilize its neighbors are tireless. As Riyadh fights a cold war with Tehran, Washington has shown itself in recent months to be an unwilling and unreliable partner against this threat. The emerging political reality is a Saudi-led Arab world facing off against the aggression of Iran and its non-state proxies.Saudi Arabia will not allow the political unrest in the region to destabilize the Arab monarchies — the Gulf states, Jordan and Morocco. In Yemen, the Saudis are insisting on an orderly transition of power and a dignified exit for President Ali Abdullah Saleh (a courtesy that was not extended to Hosni Mubarak, despite the former Egyptian president’s many years as a strong U.S. ally). … In Iraq, the Saudi government will continue to pursue a hard-line stance against the Maliki government, which it regards as little more than an Iranian puppet. In Lebanon, Saudi Arabia will act to check the growth of Hezbollah and to ensure that this Iranian proxy does not dominate the country’s political life. Regarding the widespread upheaval in Syria, the Saudis will work to ensure that any potential transition to a post-Assad era is as peaceful and as free of Iranian meddling as possible. …Saudi Arabia has the will and the means to meet its expanded global responsibilities. In some issues, such as counterterrorism and efforts to fight money laundering, the Saudis will continue to be a strong U.S. partner. In areas in which Saudi national security or strategic interests are at stake, the kingdom will pursue its own agenda. With Iran working tirelessly to dominate the region, the Muslim Brotherhood rising in Egypt and unrest on nearly every border, there is simply too much at stake for the kingdom to rely on a security policy written in Washington, which has backfired more often than not and spread instability. The special relationship may never be the same, but from this transformation a more stable and secure Middle East can be born.”Hmmmm.....King Abdullah knows a snake when he sees one.Read the full story here.
- Video - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Accuses the Europeans of Emptying the Clouds So That Iran Would Have No Rain.Hmmm....I knew ,i knew it ...it's a Zionist plot!Read and see the full story here.
Posted by Will at 10:48 AM
- Syria Live Blog - May 22. Here .(Al-Jazeera).
- Libya Live Blog - May 21. Here (Al-Jazeera).
- Updated !Earthquakes in the last 24 hours in the world seismic activity in Japan today 5.0 lots of activity In Turkey today! More info here.
- Japan - Latest official Situation Update No. 115.On 22.05.2011 at 02:50 GMT+2
Highly contaminated radioactive water that leaked into the sea in earlier May from a pit near a seawater intake of the No. 3 reactor at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant totaled 250 tons and contained an estimated 20 terabecquerels of radioactive substances, Tokyo Electric Power Co said Saturday. The estimated amount of radioactive substances from the plant, crippled by the March 11 earthquake and ensuing tsunami, is about 100 times the annual allowable limit for release outside the plant, said TEPCO. The leak is estimated to have lasted for 41 hours from 2 a.m. on May 10 through 7 p.m. on the following day, TEPCO said based on its analysis of data showing changes in water levels in the pit. The leak raised the concentration of radioactive substances within the port of the power plant, but the level outside the port did not change significantly, TEPCO said. The leak from near the No. 3 reactor compares with about 500 tons of radioactive water with 4,700 terabecquerels of radioactive substances that leaked from near the No. 2 reactor from April 1 to 6. TEPCO reported the latest finding to the government’s Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency, which is expected to ask the utility to take steps to prevent a recurrence. The utility found out about the leak on May 11 and stopped it by filling the pit with concrete and other substances that day. Meanwhile, a large artificial floating island, which is capable of storing about 10,000 tons of water inside, berthed along the quay near the Fukushima plant Saturday morning. The 136-meter-long, 46-meter-wide ‘‘megafloat’’ will be used to store low contaminated radioactive water that has been decontaminated. The floating island was originally used in the city of Shizuoka as a park for sea fishing. Source : Here .
- Japan : For the most accurate info on the nuclear disaster go to : Paul Langley's Nuclear History Blog.Here.
- Listen !To Dr. Mark Levin - The first 30 min are a MUST!Obama's foreign policy explained Here.
- Full Text Of Obama's Speech To AIPAC.Hmmm....In one word "FAIRYTALE". Here.
- Live Streaming #Obama's speech at #AIPAC2011 , Here.
- Breaking News - Saleh gunmen hold US And Gulf envoys hostage in UAE embassy in Sana'a.(Al-Arabia).Gunmen claiming to be loyal to President Ali Abdallah Saleh of Yemen laid siege Sunday afternoon to the embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Sana’a, trapping the ambassadors of the United States and of the six members states of the Gulf Cooperation Council. The envoys had gathered to witness the signing by Mr. Saleh a historic GCC-negotiated pact under which he would end 33 years of authoritarian rule by leaving office within 30 days, with full immunity assured.It was unclear if violence was involved in the siege of the UAE embassy. The six members of the GCC are Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.Earlier on Sunday, in a clear escalation in the Yemeni situation, thousands of Saleh loyalists took to the streets Sunday morning in what seemed to be a new obstacle to the reconciliation process.They blocked many major roads in many cities across the country, according to Al Arabiya’s correspondent Hamoud Mnasar, in protest at the GCC initiative which is due to be supposedly signed by Mr. Saleh himself today.An Al Arabiya correspondent in Sana’a reported that the signing of the agreement was shrouded in secrecy with journalists banned from attending and covering the event.An opposition source who declined to be named told Al Arabiya that the initiative was signed at 7 p.m. local time at the house of opposition leader Mohammed Salem Basindwa.The source added that ambassadors of the United States, the United Kingdom, the European Union and the United Arab Emirates attended the signing of the deal.President Saleh is expected to sign the deal on Sunday when Yemen celebrates its 21st National Day since a 1990 unity agreement between the country’s north and south.Yemeni opposition figure Ahmad Mohammad Abd El-Ghani told Al Arabiya that the ongoing developments in Yemen were “the cornerstone of a modern civilian state, which the Yemenis aspire to have.”“The uprising reveals that the suffering of the Yemeni people was bigger than others imagined,” Mr. Abd El-Ghani added.The embattled President Saleh had earlier slammed the Gulf initiative that would end months of deadly anti-regime protests as a “coup,” and warned that the fall of his regime would allow Al Qaeda to flourish and perhaps even take over his country.“The initiative is in fact purely a coup operation but we will deal positively with it for the sake of the motherland,” President Saleh said of the transition plan of the six-nation Gulf Cooperation Council.He said on Friday that he would sign the agreement on Sunday, but his remarks on Saturday once against spawned speculation that Mr. Saleh might renege. He has made similar moves on at least two previous occasions, frustrating GCC leaders as well as pro-democracy Yemenis who want an end to Mr. Saleh’s authoritarian presidency. He also warned the United States and the European Union that Al Qaeda would benefit from the departure of his regime.“The departure of the regime ... means the departure of Yemeni unity and the republic,” he said.“If the regime goes, Al Qaeda will flourish in (the provinces of) Hadhramaut and Shabwa and Abyan, and the situation will be worse,” he said, addressing “our friends in the United States and the European Union.”Under the GCC initiative, President Saleh would hand power to the vice president 30 days after the agreement is signed, and he and his aides would be granted immunity from prosecution by parliament.A national unity government led by a prime minister from the opposition would be formed, and a presidential election would follow 60 days after his departure.On Friday Mr. Saleh told thousands of his supporters that he wants an early presidential election to end a political crisis. “We call for an early presidential election in a democratic way, in order to avoid bloodshed,” he said.President Saleh gave no details on when or how the election would take place, but he said that the early election should be held in a “smooth and democratic way.” Neither did he say if he would contest in such an election.Mr. Saleh, 65, has been under growing pressure from Gulf Arab and Western diplomats seeking his signature to a power transition deal, twice derailed since April.A Yemeni opposition official said Thursday that a Gulf mediator confirmed that Mr. Saleh would on Sunday sign the deal forged by Yemen’s oil-exporting neighbors, who hope it will end months of protests that have paralyzed Yemen’s already faltering economy.The United States and Saudi Arabia, both targets of foiled attacks by Al Qaeda’s Yemen wing, are keen to end the Yemeni stalemate to avert deeper chaos that could give one of the militant network’s most potent arms more room to thrive.Washington has increased pressure on Mr. Saleh to sign and implement the deal, and President Barack Obama said in a speech on US policy in the Arab world on Thursday that Mr. Saleh needed to “follow through on his commitment to transfer power.” Pressure was also mounting on Yemen from its wealthy Gulf Arab neighbors, who said their foreign ministers would meet on Sunday to discuss the crisis but made no mention in their statement of a signing ceremony.Read the full story here.
- Breaking News- "Reformer" Assad his forces kill five mourners as Syrians bury victims of regime assaults.(Al-Arabia).Syrians prepared for more angry funerals on Sunday after security forces gunned down at least five mourners during burials for anti-regime protesters killed the previous day in the country’s third largest city, Homs.The funerals in Homs, which is turning into a focal point in the nine-week uprising against the authoritarian regime of President Bashar al-Assad, were taking place amid mounting calls by the international community for an end to the violence.Those killed on Saturday—at least five according to activists—were marching during the funeral procession of several people who were among 50 killed during protests that swept the country on Friday and Saturday.“Tens of thousands had accompanied the funeral procession from the city's main mosque to Tal al-Nasr cemetery,” an activist told Agence-France Press by telephone. “The shooting began as people were coming out of the cemetery” in Homs.He said an unknown number of people were wounded as security forces fired on protesters in Saqba, a suburb of Damascus. “The demonstrators hurled stones at the security forces ... who opened fire, leaving some wounded.”Syria barred most international media since the protests broke out two months ago, making it impossible to verify independently accounts from activists and officials.Syrian authorities have blamed most of the violence on armed groups, backed by Islamists and outside powers, who they say have killed more than 120 soldiers and police. They have recently suggested they believe the protests have peaked.However activists say it is clear the regime is quickly losing credibility.“Their ferocious crackdown has failed because the wall of fear has come crumbling down despite the massive arrests and torture,” said an activist reached by telephone.“And no one is buying their talk of national dialogue anymore because the government is not addressing the crux of the issue,” he added. “The streets are seething with anger because people don't know where we are headed.“And the killings are further feeding this anger and feelings of rancor.”At least 900 people have been killed and thousands more have been arrested since the pro-democracy protests began mid-March, according to rights groups.Many of those arrested and later released reported being tortured, activists say.Although the capital Damascus has been largely spared from the unrest until now, a number of demonstrations were held in and around the city on Friday but were quickly dispersed by security forces.Should the protests gain a foothold in Damascus and Aleppo, the country's second major power center, that would mark a major setback for the regime.The violence on Friday and Saturday came as the international community ratcheted up the pressure on Mr. Assad, with US President Barack Obama bluntly telling him to lead a transition or “get out.”Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu at the weekend also urged Assad to act before it is too late.“Time is running out,” he warned.“If they stick to the method of using the security forces to suppress the protests without introducing concrete reforms... there could be really negative consequences that would sadden us all,” Mr. Davutoglu said.Washington and the European Union, initially hesitant to criticize Mr. Assad's regime, have slapped punitive sanctions on Syria with the United States targeting the president as well as top aides.Hmmmmm.......You would start to think that NATO member Turkey 'supports' the Assad (Iran) Regime?Read the full story here.
- Aviation chaos in Europe feared as Iceland struck by new volcanic eruption.(Al-Arabia).Iceland’s most active volcano has erupted, shooting a plume of ash and smoke far into the sky, which aviation officials were closely monitoring after another volcano shut European airspace for days last year.Experts and aviation authorities said, however, that the impact of the Grimsvoetn eruption might not be as far-reaching.Grimsvoetn, Iceland’s most active volcano located at the heart of its biggest glacier Vatnajoekull began erupting late Saturday, sending a plume of smoke and ash as high as 20 kilometers (12 miles) into the sky.Ash soon covered nearby villages and farms and had by Sunday morning reached the capital, nearly 400 kilometers to the west.The Website of local newspaper Morgunbladid said the eruption was more powerful than its last one in 2004.“It's just black outside, and you can hardly tell it is supposed to be bright daylight,” Bjorgvin Hardarsson, a farmer at Hunbakkar Farm in the nearby village of Kirkjubaejarklaustur, told Agence-France Presse.A no-fly zone has been designated for 120 nautical miles (220 kilometers) in all directions from the eruption. Isavia, the company that operates and develops all airport facilities and air navigation services in Iceland, described this as standard procedure around eruptions.The airspace closure “affects pretty much all of Iceland right now, at least for the next hours. ... Flights to and from Iceland are shutting down,” Isavia spokeswoman Hjordis Gudmundsdottir told AFP, adding that flight routes to the north of the North Atlantic island nation might also be affected.However, she said, the fact that winds were blowing the ash to the north was far better than last year’s eruption of Eyjafjoell, when a massive cloud of ash was blown to the south and southeast over mainland Europe.The European air safety organization, EUROCONTROL, said no impact was expected on European airspace outside Iceland or on transatlantic flights for at least 24 hours.In The Netherlands, an aviation authority spokeswoman told AFP there were as yet no plans to cancel a flight planned from the Amsterdam-Schiphol airport to Keflavik at 1200 GMT.With ash falling on villages in the surrounding area and as far away as Reykjavik on Sunday, geophysicists at Iceland’s Meteorological Office told AFP they expected the Grimsvoetn eruption to have far less impact on international flights than last year’s blast.“I don’t expect this will have the same effect as Eyjafjoell volcano because the ash is not as fine,” Gunnar Gudmundsson told AFP.“I don’t think this will have much of an effect on international flights, or that it will shut down airports abroad,” he said.Einar Kjartansson, another geophysicist at the Icelandic Meteorological Office, however insisted: “It’s much too early to say.” “If the eruption lasts for a long time we could be seeing similar effects as seen with Eyjafjoell last year,” he cautioned, but added that for the time being “most of the traffic at least to the south of Iceland will probably not be affected.Experts have been quick to note though that no two volcanic eruptions are alike, and Mr. Gudmundsson said it was unlikely that Grimsvoetn would emit a similar kind of ash—fine, with very sharp particles—as found in the massive plume that burst from Eyjafjoell.“The eruption is still going strong, but because the ash is basalt it is rougher and falls back down to earth much quicker,” he said.Grimsvoetn, which has erupted nine times between 1922 and 2004, is located in an enormous caldera—a collapsed volcanic crater—eight kilometers in diameter near the center of the Vatnajoekull ice field.When it last erupted in November 2004, volcanic ash fell as far away as mainland Europe and caused minor disruptions in flights to and from Iceland.Read the full story here.
- Lawmakers Resist Obama's Call to Offer $2B in Loan Assistance to Egypt,on top of the $ 1,57 Billion already promised for 2012!(Fox).President Obama's call for $2 billion in loan assistance to Egypt has left many political figures scratching their heads as they try to figure out why a debt-ridden U.S. would commit that much money to a country whose new government may not end up friendly to America.In Thursday's sweeping address on the uprisings in the Middle East and North Africa, the president said he wants the U.S. to forgive roughly $1 billion in debt owed by Egypt and to provide another $1 billion in loan guarantees to free up money for job-creation efforts there."We do not want a democratic Egypt to be saddled by the debts of its past," Obama said. "So we will relieve a democratic Egypt of up to $1 billion in debt and work with our Egyptian partners to invest these resources to foster growth and entrepreneurship."But with the U.S. grappling with more than $14 trillion in debt and lawmakers fighting over the terms for increasing the nation's own ability to borrow money, the president's call to help Egypt has face resistance in Congress."Considering our own national debt, we cannot afford to forgive up to $1 billion of Egypt's debt," said Rep. Elena Ros-Lehtinen, the chairwoman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee."I am deeply concerned that the president did not rule out providing aid to Egypt if the Muslim Brotherhood is part of the government," she said. "The U.S. should only provide assistance to Egypt after we know that Egypt's new government will not include the Muslim Brotherhood and will be democratic, pro-American and committed to abiding by peace agreements with Israel."Former New Mexico Gov. Gary Johnson, who is running for president, posted this message on his Twitter account: "Pres. Obama: $2B in loan guarantees for Egypt'. Guaranteed with WHAT?? We're broke. Who will guarantee our guarantee??"Sen. Tom Coburn, R-Okla, had a similar reaction."Where are we going to get $1 billion?" he told Dow Jones News Service. "If we give them $1 billion, we're going to borrow $400 million from the Chinese."Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., a senior member of the Senate Appropriations Committee, which would have to allocate the funds, told Dow Jones News Service, "I don't know where this money is going to come from. Two billion dollars, when everything is getting cut to the bone, is going to be difficult."The White House says it is expecting broad international support for Egypt and Tunisia, the two nations seen as models while protests for freedoms elsewhere have been crushed. While uprisings in Egpyt and Tunisia led to dictators being toppled, protesters in Bahrain, Yemen, Syria and other nations have endured brutal setbacks.But officials say world leaders are not likely to emerge from next week's G-8 summit in France with a deal on a dollar amount for aid that would be sent to the North African countries as they embark on democratic transitions.The interim prime ministers of both Tunisia and Egypt have been invited to the summit to present their plans for modernizing their economies to G-8 members. Obama says helping both countries with their short-term financial needs will be crucial as they move toward elections later this year.Obama's trip to France is part of a four-country, six-day swing through Europe.Hmmmm......The Muslim Brotherhood rejected any conditional aid from America and lets not mention the $ 1 Billion he promised to Jordan?Read the full story here.
- Related - Saudi Arabia pledges $4bn aid to Egypt: military.(Emirates247).Saudi Arabia has pledged $4 billion in aid to Egypt in the form of long term loans and grants, Egypt's military chief said on Saturday.The official MENA news agency said Field Marshal Hussein Tantawi, the country's de facto ruler, thanked Saudi Arabia in a statement for "supporting Egypt's economy with approximately four billion dollars."The aid comprises long term loans and grants, the agency reported.Egypt's economy, largely dependent on tourism, has taken a hit after a revolt that ousted president Hosni Mubarak in February, and an ensuing security vacuum and sectarian strife have hampered attempts to get it back on track.The military has warned that further unrest could drastically damage the economy.The United States has pledged to cancel up to one billion dollars in Egyptian debt and provide another billion in aid.Hmmmm.....No help for the Americans on Foodstamps?Read the full story here.
- Chairman Obama Will Ask British PM David Cameron to Back His Calls for Israel to Withdraw to 1967 Borders.(Guardian). — Barack Obama will seek a joint Middle East agreement with David Cameron, insisting that a Palestinian state should be based on pre-1967 borders — a proposal rejected by Israel’s prime minister as “unrealistic” and “indefensible”.The issue will be raised in private talks between the two men during the state visit by Obama and his wife to London, only the third by a US president in 100 years. Afghanistan, Libya, relations with Pakistan and the global economy — as well as the vacancy for the top job at the IMF — will also make up the agenda.Despite the outright rejection by the Israeli premier, Binyamin Netanyahu, of a Palestinian state based on the borders that existed before the Six Day War, when Israel captured and occupied the West Bank and Gaza, Obama has already secured the political backing of the United Nations, European Union and Russia who, with America, are collectively known as the “quartet”.Signalling his determination to keep up pressure on Israel, Obama will be looking to enlist the public support of the UK prime minister. The aim is, in large part, to persuade the Palestinian leadership not to go to the UN in September seeking symbolic backing for an independent state.The coming meeting between the two men follows evidence of a hardening of criticism of Israel by London. On the eve of the Obamas’ arrival, Middle East minister Alistair Burt accused Israel of “unhelpful and destabilising activity” in announcing the building of 1,500 new settlement units in East Jerusalem ahead of a speech by the president on the Middle East on Friday .Hmmmm......When will Congress impeach this totalitarian dictator?It's obvious that he wants the destruction of Israel and the Jewish people ,this can not be the will of 'we the people'!Read the full story here.
- Have they seen "The Burning Bush"?Top Jewish Americans ponder support for Obama.(Reuters) - Some prominent Jewish Americans are rethinking their support for President Barack Obama's 2012 re-election bid after he effectively called on Israel to give back territory it has occupied since 1967 to Palestinians.The backlash after Obama's keynote speech on the Middle East has Democratic Party operatives scrambling to mollify the Jewish community as the president prepares to seek a second term in the White House.Obama on Thursday called for any new Palestinian state to respect the borders as they were in 1967, prompting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to tell him bluntly that his vision of how to achieve Middle East peace was unrealistic."He has in effect sought to reduce Israel's negotiation power and I condemn him for that," former New York Mayor Ed Koch told Reuters.Koch said he might not campaign or vote for Obama if Republicans nominate a pro-Israel candidate who offers an alternative to recent austere budgetary measures backed by Republicans in Congress.Koch donated $2,300 to Obama's campaign in 2008, according to filings with the Federal Election Commission."I believed that then-Senator Obama would be as good as John McCain based on his statements at the time and based on his support of Israel. It turns out I was wrong," he said.Texas-based real estate developer Kirk Rudy, who is a deputy finance chairman for the Democratic National Committee, said he exchanged phone calls and e-mails with a large network of supporters since the president's speech "trying to take people's pulse" and has not seen a strong backlash."I have seen very emphatic and robust support -- and financial support -- from the Jewish community," Rudy said, adding Obama received "significant financial participation from the Jewish community" at two fund-raisers in Austin, before the Middle East speech, that brought in roughly $2 million.Since the speech, Rudy has received e-mails from angry voters but the overwhelming majority of his network will continue to donate and not cross party lines, he said.But Morton Klein, president of the Zionist Organization of America, wrote an open letter to the American Israeli Public Affairs Committee, or AIPAC, calling on it to cancel a scheduled address by Obama to the lobby group on Sunday.Hmmmm.....Somehow WWII has not taught anything to some people.Read the full story here.
- Ooooh Canada!Harper stands with Israel!Ottawa won’t back Obama’s Mideast peace proposal.(TheGlobeAndMail).The Harper government is refusing to join the United States in calling for a return to 1967 borders as a starting point for Mideast peace, a position that has drawn sharp criticism from Canada’s staunch ally Israel.At a briefing ahead of the upcoming G8 summit in France, federal officials said the basis for the negotiations must be mutually agreed upon. Israel quickly rejected U.S. President Barack Obama’s proposal for the talks to be guided by the 1967 borders, with mutually agreed land swaps.“What the government of Canada supports is basically a two-state solution that is negotiated,” a senior federal official said. “If it’s border, if it’s others issues, it has to be negotiated, it cannot be unilateral action.”Pressed by reporters, federal officials said both the Israelis and the Palestinians have to decide on their bottom lines, which the Israelis have said will not include a return to the 1967 border.“If the two parties are of the view that this is a starting point, that is fine for them,” said the federal official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.The Prime Minister’s director of communications, Dimitri Soudas, added that Canada’s position continues to be the search for a two-state solution.“No solution, ultimately, is possible without both parties sitting down, negotiating and agreeing on what that final outcome will look like,” he said.Hmmmm.......Canada the one country you can count on to do the Right thing.Read the full story here.
- "Lost and Found" The US lost track of approxamatly 5,5 Million illegal immigrants!(JudicialWatch).Almost a decade after Middle Eastern terrorists with expired visas attacked the U.S., the government has failed to implement a security measure to adequately track foreigners like them who enter the country legally but never leave. As a result nearly half of the nation’s estimated 12 million illegal immigrants actually entered the U.S. legally but overstayed their visa, according to a new federal report. That’s because the agency responsible for keeping the nation safe—the Department of Homeland Security—can’t keep track of immigrants who remain in the U.S. after their visas expire. This clearly creates a huge national security issue because terrorists can plot more attacks from within. In fact, dozens of foreigners convicted of terrorism since the 2001 attacks had overstayed their visas, according to the report, which was published by the investigative arm of Congress known as the Government Accountability Office (GAO). The GAO launched its probe after learning from an independent study that 4 to 5.5 million immigrants had entered the country legally and overstayed their authorized periods of admission. In the course of the probe, GAO investigators interviewed a number of high-ranking Homeland Security officials, visited various field offices and reviewed a mountain of documents. They found that the Department of Homeland Security’s program to identify visa violators by comparing entry and exit data is inefficient and can only process around half of the potential overstays it detects. Currently, the system has a backlog of about 1.6 suspected foreigners who remained in the U.S. past their visa period, the probe found. Some could very well be Islamic extremists. This may seem unbelievable, especially since most of the 9/11 hijackers capitalized on this weakness in the system to plan the murder of thousands of Americans. The massive loophole is precisely why the Homeland Security agency (Immigration and Customs Enforcement—ICE) in charge of tracking down foreigners who overstay visas is well funded by Congress to the tune of 70-plus million dollars annually. The agency doesn’t dispute the findings or the recommendations made by GAO investigators, who suggest establishing a “time frame for completing overstay enforcement planning” and “performance measurement mechanisms,” among other things. In other words don’t wait another decade to implement security measures that actually work.Hmmmm....Considering that Homeland Security ended immigrant registration that alledgedly targeted men from Muslim countries things won't improve at all.Read the full story here.
Waiver careObamacare waiver corruption must stop.(WashingtonTimes).If some Americans deserve exemption from a bad law, then all Americans do.Selective enforcement of the law is the first sign of tyranny. A government empowered to determine arbitrarily who may operate outside the rule of law invariably embraces favoritism as friends, allies and those with the best-funded lobbyists are rewarded. Favoritism inevitably leads to corruption, and corruption invites extortion. Ultimately, the rule of law ceases to exist in any recognizable form, and what is left is tyranny.America’s founders rejected that road to tyranny when they boldly declared that all men are created equal. They wrote a Constitution meant to secure the promise of equal protection under the law.President Obama, former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Democrats all, in their rush to take over America’s health care system, made all sorts of outlandish, unkeepable promises. Among the most egregious: Obamacare would allow you to keep your current health insurance and your doctor. Mr. Obama’s own Medicare chief actuary now acknowledges that Obamacare may cause up to 20 million Americans to lose their current health insurance policies, and doctors are increasingly leaving Medicare, Medicaid and the practice of medicine altogether. Good luck keeping them. Another unkeepable promise: Obamacare “will create 4 million jobs, 400,000 jobs almost immediately.” The Congressional Budget Office’s budget director estimates the law actually will destroy 800,000 jobs.Obamacare’s chickens, to borrow a phrase our president may have heard somewhere before, are coming home to roost. The law, as currently adjudicated, has been ruled unconstitutional. The president’s own secretary of health and human services, Kathleen Sebelius, has admitted a major section of the Obamacare law is “totally unsustainable.” Before casting his vote in favor of Obamacare, Sen. Kent Conrad, North Dakota Democrat, described it as “a Ponzi scheme of the first order, the kind of thing that Bernie Madoff would have been proud of.” Well, Mr. Conrad, Mr. Madoff certainly would be proud of you and your colleagues.The now-familiar monthly trickling down of new waivers is, at best, a tacit admission that Obamacare is a failure. So far, seven entire states and 1,372 businesses, unions and other institutions have received waivers from the law. The list includes the administration’s friends and allies and, of course, those who have the bestlobbyists.More than 50 percent of the Obamacare waiver beneficiaries are union members, which is striking because union members account for less than 12 percent of the American work force. The same unions that provided more than $120 million to Democrats in the last two elections and, in many cases, openly campaigned in favor of the government takeover of your health care, now celebrate that Obamacare is not their problem.But the political payoffs don’t stop there. The Obama administration didn’t forget its closest friends in the latest round of waivers. Although there are 435 congressional districts across America, nearly 20 percent of the new waivers, amazingly, found their way to a single district - Mrs. Pelosi‘s. As for Mr. Reid, well, the entire state of Nevada found an early waiver in its Christmas stocking. After all, what kind of a friend would the president be if he couldn’t pull a few strings?The priorities of the Obama administration and its Democratic allies are on display with every waiver granted. The list of beneficiaries in Mrs. Pelosi’s district, for example, belongs in an episode of “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.” Mrs. Pelosi, champion of the unions and no stranger to hypocrisy, has amassed a fortune as part owner of Napa Valley Auberge du Soleil resort - a luxurious nonunion shop. Now her luxury boutique colleagues also can benefit from her “do as I say” politics. The “four-diamond luxury” hotel Campton Place; Tru Spa, Allure magazine’s “best day spa in San Fransisco”; Boboquivari’s and its $59 porterhouse steaks; and Cafe des Amis, “a timeless Parisian style brasserie,” are among her beneficiaries.Americans deserve and, in fact, are guaranteed by our Constitution a level playing field. We were never promised equality in results, but we do deserve to play by the same rules and to be judged by the same standards. When a new law like Obamacare is so deeply flawed that its supporters openly violate these American bedrock principles to sustain it, it’s time to repeal that law.I will repeat the same question I’ve been asking since the first health care waiver was granted: If Obamacare is such a great law, why does the White House keep exempting its best friends from it?Hmmmmm.......The most corrupt Administration evah!Observe Thugocracy in it's natural habitat!Read the full story here.
- Video - Carney Declines to Affirm 2004 U.S. Mideast Policy.(WhitehouseDossier).Here’s what Carney said early in the briefing;
I think, again, there is nothing that the President said yesterday that contradicts the 2004 letters that were exchanged between President Bush and Prime Minister Sharon, or what Prime Minister Netanyahu said today in the Oval Office. We — the President said in his speech that a starting point for resolving the territorial issue is the 1967 lines, with mutually agreed swaps and security for both nations.Carney was using careful language – “nothing that . . contradicts the 2004 letters.” What I wanted to figure out was whether, in fact, the United States is now breaking with existing policy. So in the video below, I asked Carney if he would affirm previous U.S. policy. As you will see, he would not.Read and see the full story here.
- Obama Middle East Speech: A Big and Revealing Mistake That Nobody Has Noticed.(RubinReport).There is a small detail at the end of Obama’s big Middle East speech that everyone has overlooked up until now but which shows how inept this administration is at understanding the IsraelI-Palestinian issue and why it continually makes Israel mistrustful.In doing his balancing act on Israeli and Palestinian fears and hostility, he says this:“I’m convinced that the majority of Israelis and Palestinians would rather look to the future than be trapped in the past….We see it in the actions of a Palestinian who lost three daughters to Israeli shells in Gaza. `I have the right to feel angry,’ he said. `So many people were expecting me to hate. My answer to them is I shall not hate. Let us hope,’ he said, `for tomorrow.’”That’s genuinely touching. But in the specific case Obama cites — that of Izzedin Abuelaish on January 16, 2009 — there is strong reason to believe that the three girls were killed because of Hamas, that is Palestinian, actions.According to an official Israeli inquiry, Hamas snipers on the roof of their five-story building were shooting at Israeli soldiers. The tank returned fire. In addition, though, the investigation could not rule out the possibility that the girls were killed by an explosion of explosives and ammunition being stored in the building by Hamas or even by fire from Hamas forces.In other words, the president took an incident where the cause was unclear and blamed Israel for it. And of course the tragic deaths of these girls took place because the United States did nothing to help prevent Hamas from taking over the Gaza Strip and then Hamas broke a ceasefire and attacked Israel.Since then, the Obama Administration has pressured Israel to reduce sanctions on Hamas to an absolute minimum and provided $400 million to pay salaries in the Gaza Strip, which benefits Hamas’s rule.In addition, since the Palestinian Authority has just announced it will pay money to those who are prisoners of Israel, U.S. taxpayer money will now go to reward those who have committed terrorist attacks.And that tells us what we need to know: President Obama and his colleagues don’t get the facts straight and tend to blame Israel. In other words, Obama counterposed the reaction of an Israeli father whose son was murdered by Palestinian terrorists to that of a Palestinian father whose daughters were murdered by or because of the actions of…Palestinian terrorists.And that’s the trouble with an “even-handed” approach to the Israel-Palestinian conflict.Hmmmmm.......The most anti Israel President ever.Read the full story here.
- Beware the Peacemaker.(NoisyRoom).I watched in horror Obama‘s speech yesterday where he literally threw Israel to the Middle Eastern wolves encircling her. Brazenly traitorous, smug and arrogant, the evil of this man is now fully on display. I say to you now, beware the peacemaker. In the name of peace, he will bring war, misery and death. In the name of an enforced peace plan – Responsibility to Protect (R2P), he will attempt to bring about the destruction of Israel – he will lead the ungodly armies of the Middle East to the borders of the holy land and Obama will be damned for doing so. And I mean what I say here.Our President has betrayed our largest, closest and last real ally – Israel. He is calling for a return to the 1967 borders, which would be suicide for Israel. It would leave one strip of land only 8 miles wide with their airport absolutely vulnerable to attack. Israel’s enemies would literally be able to drive her into the sea as they have threatened for so long. Obama sided with the Palestinians, but Americans don’t and they don’t side with their President. We are sickened by his weakness and by his treachery.Netanyahu and Israel will never willingly surrender their land and their holy sites to Islam. Nor should they… And Christians must stand with Israel now. If America as a whole turns on Israel, we will fall.Obama’s so-called ‘Arab Spring’ that he so ardently embraces is leaving hundreds dead and total chaos throughout the Middle East. He speaks out of both sides of his mouth, working with Syria and yet rebuking them at the same time. He gives the impression to me that his protestations are token at best and quiet acquiescence in the extreme. He has rewarded the Syrians with their attacks on Israel. I honestly believe that Obama wants Israel destroyed and a new caliphate to form. He would then have a new global government ascend and help enslave our world in ways I cannot even fathom. He is already constantly shredding our Constitutional rights and prepping America for the ‘change’ to come.Obama is accusing Netanyahu of not wanting peace. What a load of crap. I will say what I have said previously. What Glenn Beck and other bloggers have also said… Come September, the United Nations with the backing of America, will use R2P against Israel. First they will sanction them, tying up their banks and trade. If Israel does not cave at that point, they will use military might to force Israel to give up her lands. Israel will not fold and we will be plunged into a bloodbath. The radical Islamists will cheer and drool in anticipation of Jewish bloodshed. Nothing less than the annihilation of all the Jews will satisfy their evil bloodlust. They will believe that they will get to finish what Hitler began. Obama may not be the one to open the oven doors or to dig the mass graves, but his actions will be the motivating factor.Americans, specifically Christians, at this point will be forced to choose between their country and Israel. I choose Israel – they are God’s chosen people. Our President does not speak for America and this must be stopped. The clock is ticking… Will we really let this devolve into nuclear warfare, the death of innocents and the end of freedom? Or will Americans stop the evil at their helm? I no longer believe we have until 2012.Hmmmm......I also believe time is very limited.Read the full story here.
- Another "Sly Move" by the Obama regime?Yesterday (05/19/11) U.S. State Dept Designated Army of Islam (AOI) a Foreign Terrorist Organizaion (FTO).(TheJawaReport).
Office of the Spokesman
May 19, 2011
The Secretary of State designated Army of Islam (AOI) as a Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO) under Section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act. The Secretary also designated AOI under section 1(b) of Executive Order 13224. AOI is a Gaza Strip-based terrorist organization founded in late 2005, which has been responsible for numerous terrorist acts against the Governments of Israel and Egypt, as well as American, British and New Zealander citizens. These actions include a number of rocket attacks on Israel, the 2006 kidnapping of two Fox News journalists in Gaza (an American and a New Zealander) and the 2007 kidnapping of a British citizen, journalist Alan Johnston, in Gaza. The group is also responsible for early 2009 attacks on Egyptian civilians in Cairo and Heliopolis, which resulted in casualties and deaths.
The group is led by Mumtaz Dughmush and operates primarily in the Gaza Strip and Palestinian territories. It subscribes to a Salafist ideology of global jihad together with the traditional model of armed Palestinian resistance. AOI has previously worked with Hamas and is attempting to develop closer al-Qa’ida contacts. On May 7 the group released a eulogy for Osama bin Laden via its Al Nur Media Foundation.The terror group became known in 2006 after it captured Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit and then turned him over to Hamas.These designations play a critical role in our fight against terrorism and are an effective means of curtailing support for terrorist activities and pressuring groups to abandon terrorism. The consequences of these designations include a prohibition against U.S. persons providing material support or resources to, or engaging in other transactions with, AOI, and the freezing of all property and interests in property of the organization that are in the United States, or come within the United States, or the control of U.S. persons. The Department of State took these actions in consultation with the Attorney General and the Secretary of the Treasury.Hmmmm....A sly move by the Obama regime to give Hamas a more legitimate character, pointing at the OIC as the 'evil doers' While saying the Palestinian government is not like this?Read the full story here.
- Florida: Muslim woman’s death accidental or an ‘
Dishonor’ killing a.k.a. MURDER? (video)(CreepinSharia).It is Florida Family Association’s opinion that given the circumstances of Fatima Abdallah’s personal life and the facts surrounding her death that there is a need for the Tampa Police Department to reopen this case or for the State Attorney to open a new inquiry to fully investigate Fatima Abdullah’s death.Tampa Police determined that Fatima Abdallah killed herself by repeatedly beating her head against a coffee table and the floor. Tampa Rescue calls the TPD explanation illogical, says she looked like someone beat her up and notes other injuries went unexplained. Private Investigations, Inc. summarized “…there is a glaring absence of any suspicion, from either report (TPD and ME reports), that the decedent could have possibly been a victim of an assault that eventually caused her death.” Florida Family Association learned about the death of a 48 year old Arab woman named Fatima Abdallah whose demise did not appear to be caused by an accident as the Tampa Police Department officially determined.Florida Family Association hired an experienced private investigator who was a former police detective to research and explore Fatima’s death.
Our investigation revealed the following about Fatima Abdallah’s personal life. Fatima:
•Lived in the same household as did three related Arab named families.
•Was allegedly divorced by her cousin husband because she could not have children and he married another cousin.
•Allegedly brought shame to her Muslim family because of her divorce according to neighbors.
•Was allegedly not permitted to return to her homeland in the Middle East by the family.
•Was allegedly not permitted to drive on her own even though she was licensed.
•Was allegedly the subject of many arguments with other family members.
•Was allegedly treated badly and had unthinkable things done to her by her older brother.
Our investigation revealed the following about Fatima Abdallah’s death:
•Family members claimed that she killed herself by repeatedly slamming her head onto a coffee table and the floor. The Tampa Police Department accepted this claim as the cause of death. Tampa Rescue said she looked like someone beat her up and disputed the probability that she could have killed herself in that manner. In addition to head, face and lip injuries she had several lower fractured ribs with hemorrhage in the area which is normal in cases of blunt trauma to the rib cage
•Five family members waited nearly 2 ½ hours before calling 911.
•The call to 911 dispatch gave a completely different version of what happened to Fatima and her state of mind than was reported by detectives on the scene. The same family member gave two different accounts.Hmmmm......There is no honor in murder.Period.It’s murder and any coverup of murder is accessory after the facts ,if the DA covers up than it’s more like a conspiracy.Read the full story here.
- Islamist Turkey keeps backing Palestinian terrorists Hamas and Fatah and warns Israel over new Gaza flotilla.(Ynet).Turkey on Saturday warned Israel against another act of bloodshed in international waters after activists announced plans to send a new aid flotilla to the blockaded Gaza Strip."It should be known that Turkey will give the necessary response to any repeated act of provocation by Israel on the high seas," Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said in an interview on NTV television."Those who believe Turkey should take certain steps to stop (the new flotilla) must first warn Israel not to repeat the human tragedy it caused last year," he said.On May 31 last year, Israeli commandoes swarmed aboard the Turkish flagship of an international aid flotilla bound for Gaza, killing nine Turks in international waters and plunging ties with Ankara into deep crisis.The Istanbul-based Islamist movement which had spearheaded the mission said Friday that a new convoy of ships would sail to Gaza in the last week of June.Around 1,500 activists from more than 100 countries will take part in the convoy, organized by 22 civic groups, it said.Hmmmm.....Should a NATO member give support to and work closely together with known Terrorists?Against the Advice of the USA?Get Turkey out of NATO!Read the full story here.
- Netherlands grants asylum to ex-judge charged in Turkey.(BBC).A former Turkish judge who says he was prosecuted for his views on the fate of Armenians and Kurds has been granted asylum in the Netherlands.Cagatay Cetin, who is of Armenian-Kurdish descent, claimed asylum after arriving in the country in January last year. Charges against him in Turkey include forging documents and false accusation.The Dutch government refused to say why Cetin had been granted asylum, adding it did not comment on individual cases.Turkey has prosecuted individuals who describe the mass killing of Armenians in the early 20th Century as genocide.Mr Cetin says he did "insult Turkish identity" - a criminal offence according to Article 301 of the country's penal code - by saying a genocide of Armenians had happened, his lawyer in the Netherlands, Marq Wijngaarden, told BBC News Online. Mr Wijngaarden said his client had been accused under Article 301. "He was interrogated on this accusation by a Dutch court, at the request of the Turkish prosecutor," he added.Mr Cetin admits he left Turkey under a false passport, his lawyer said, but insists he did not forge documents or make false accusations.Hmmmm......Turkey the worst human rights violator.Keep Turkey out of the European union.Read the full story here.
- State-sponsored imams contradict Turkish secularism, Sudanese professor says.(HurriyetDaily).Turkey is damaging its claim to being a secular state by providing state employment to imams, according to a leading Sudanese law professor and expert on Islamic studies.“My definition of secular state is one that is neutral to religion. And by that definition, I am critical of Turkey because here the state controls religion rather than being neutral on religion,” Abdullahi An-Na’im told the Hürriyet Daily News and Economic Review in an interview Thursday. “Turkey can do better than this.” In Turkey, the Religious Affairs Directorate administers a vast network of imams throughout the country.“All imams in Turkey are controlled [by the state], however, in Muslim countries, states need to be secular, they should not take positions on religion,” said An-Na’im, a professor at the Emory Law School in the United States. The Sudanese academic has been visiting Turkey to participate in Istanbul Bilgi University’s Istanbul Seminars.According to An-Na’im, as soon as the state takes a position on religion, it acts as a coercive force – even against the practitioners of the faith in question. “The question of belief requires the possibility of disbelief as well; Shariah cannot be a state law,” said An-Na’im, who recommends Muslim countries adopt secularism in his latest book, “Islam and the Secular State: Negotiating the Future of Shari’a.”No such thing as ‘Islamic democracy’ An-Na’im also said the term “Islamic democracy,” which has gained currency among some American academics in recent years, is a contradiction in itself.“There is no such thing as Islamic something. You can never speak about Islam itself, because Islam is a religion where there are many disagreements on the interpretation of the Quran. If – God forbid – Turkey becomes an Islamic democracy, what is going to happen to the Alevis, for instance? Are they going to become Sunnis? This is an issue of human rights,” he said.Hmmm.......“There is no such thing as Islamic something".Read the full story here.
- Saudi woman detained for defying driving ban.(Ynet). Manal al-Sherif posted video of herself behind wheel on Facebook, YouTube. Authorities detained a Saudi woman on Saturday after she launched a campaign against the driving ban for women in the ultraconservative kingdom and posted a video of herself behind the wheel on Facebook and YouTube to encourage others to copy her. Manal al-Sherif and a group of other women started a Facebook page called "Teach me how to drive so I can protect myself," which urges authorities to lift the driving ban. She went on a test drive in the eastern city of Khobar and later posted a video of the experience. "This is a volunteer campaign to help the girls of this country" learn to drive, al-Sherif says in the video. "At least for times of emergency, God forbid. What if whoever is driving them gets a heart attack?" Human rights activist Walid Abou el-Kheir said al-Sherif was detained by the country's religious police, who are charged with ensuring the kingdom's rigid interpretation of Islamic teachings are observed. Saudi Arabia is the only country in the world to ban women - both Saudi and foreign - from driving. The prohibition forces families to hire live-in drivers, and those who cannot afford the $300 to $400 a month for a driver must rely on male relatives to drive them to work, school, shopping or the doctor. Women are also barred from voting, except for chamber of commerce elections in two cities in recent years, and no woman can sit on the kingdom's Cabinet. Women also cannot travel without permission from a male guardian and shouldn't mingle with males who are not their husbands or brothers. The campaigners have focused on the importance of women driving in times of emergencies and in the case of low-income families. Al-Sherif said unlike the traditional argument in Saudi Arabia that driving exposes women to sinful temptations by allowing them to mingle with policemen and mechanics, women who drive can avoid sexual harassment from their drivers and protect their "dignity."'We want to live as complete citizens' Through Facebook, the campaigners are calling for a mass drive on June 17 and more than 11,000 people viewing the page have indicated they support the call. To encourage women to get behind the wheel, al-Sherif went for a drive on Friday as another activist filmed her. Dressed in a headscarf and the all-encompassing black abaya all women must wear in public, al-Sharif said not all Saudi women are "queens" who can afford to hire a driver. She extolled the virtues of driving for women, saying it can save lives, and time, as well as a woman's dignity. Al-Sharif said she learned how to drive at the age of 30 in New Hampshire. "We are humiliated sometimes because we can't find a taxi to take us to work," she said.On their Facebook page, the group says women joining the campaign should not challenge authorities if they were stopped and questioned, and should abide by the country's strict dress code."We want to live as complete citizens, without the humiliation that we are subjected to every day because we are tied to a driver," the Facebook message reads. "We are not here to break the law or demonstrate or challenge the authorities, we are here to claim one of our simplest rights."Hmmmmm.......Welcome to A.D. 620 .......and who has the keys to the car?Read the full story here ,video report here.
- Saudi 'Father' raped daughter for seven years.Father says he raped her because he has priority over other men.(Emirates247).A Saudi man raped his teenage daughter for nearly seven years and told police he had done so because he should be given priority over other men with whom she had an affair.Saudi police arrested the 42-year-old man, a drug addict and alcoholic, after his wife reported him to the police when she was told about the rape by her daughter.The unnamed man is now in police custody in the western town of Makkah pending trial and his 38-year-old Saudi wife is insisting on executing him although she is pregnant in her sixth month.“The father told the police that he had found out that his daughter had a relationship with many men and that he should be given priority over them…police sources said he confessed to raping his daughter since she was 11 years old until she was 18,” 'Sabq' daily said.“He used to wait until his wife goes out of the house to rape his daughter, who had suffered tremendously but was too scared to reveal it to any one…finally, she told her mother who was stunned and could hardly believe what her daughter said to her.”The paper said the wife told police that her husband’s “heinous” crime had destroyed her daughter’s future and the entire family.“I demand qasas (death punishment) for him…it is impossible to drop this demand under any circumstances,” she said.Hmmmmm........Castration and life without parole on the chain gang sounds better to me.Read the full story here.
- Georgia Recognizes Circassian Genocide.(EurasiaNet)By Giorgi Lomsadze. In a jab at Moscow, Georgia on May 20 became the first country to recognize as genocide Tsarist Russia’s massive slaughter of ethnic Circassians in the mid-19th century. The decision constitutes part of Tbilisi’s ongoing argument that the Caucasus is a region where Russia comes as an outsider, not as a native with the right to rule. On a more tactical level, the vote is widely perceived as an attempt to even the score with Moscow for its recognition of breakaway Abkhazia and South Ossetia as independent states.Applauding Diaspora Circassians who attended the May 20 parliamentary hearings rose to their feet in respect when the Georgian parliament unanimously passed the genocide resolution. The vote came on the eve of Circassian Memory Day, which commemorates the 1864 slaughter. “We have to face the truth, and the truth for the whole of the Caucasus is that Russia is an occupant, which used the policy of annihilating and uprooting Caucasians,” said Giorgi Gabashvili, a senior parliamentarian from the ruling United National Movement for a Victorious Georgia Party. It all goes back some century-and-a-half to the brutal expansionist war waged by Tsarist Russia to clear the Caucasus of hostile locals. Large numbers of Circassians, Abkhaz and Adyghe were rounded up and expelled, mainly to Ottoman Turkey. An unconfirmed number are reported to have died making the trip in shoddy vessels across the Black Sea.The memory of these events still lives on strongly in the North Caucasus, and also in the breakaway region of Abkhazia, where flowers are cast each year into the Black Sea to commemorate the Abkhaz who perished during the crossing.“Adopting this resolution comes as a certain kind of reprisal to Russia [for recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia],” Areshidze said. “At the same time, the decision came in the context of Tbilisi’s policy to style itself as the center of united Caucasus.”Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili told the United Nations Assembly last fall that Georgia would lead the way to a “free, stable and united” Caucasus.But if the genocide vote – or Tbilisi’s united Caucasus mission -- has caught Russian politicians up short, they are not giving any public sign. Leonid Slutsky, first deputy chairperson of the Duma’s International Affairs Committee, dismissed the resolution as “legal nonsense.”“For almost a century already there hasn’t been such a state as the Russian Empire,” Slutsky scoffed, Regnum news service reported. “It’s anybody’s guess against whom this resolution was aimed and with what purpose.” The 2014 Winter Olympics to be held in Russia's North Caucasus city of Sochi is one clear target. Tbilisi has raged against Russia’s use of labor and other resources from neighboring breakaway Abkhazia to prepare for the games. Circassian groups, meanwhile, have spoken out against holding the Olympics in the city that was the site of their ancestors’ last stand against invading Russians.But Tbilisi could have opened a Pandora’s box by backing the Circassian claim of genocide, Areshidze cautioned. “This is likely to open the floodgates for more similar requests, which will put Tbilisi in a troublesome position with other countries in the neighborhood, such as Armenia.”Armenia, which borders Georgia to the south, has requested Tbilisi to recognize Ottoman Turkey’s 1915 massacre of hundreds of thousands of ethnic Armenians as genocide. Georgia, so far, has stopped short of doing so lest it antagonize its key regional partner, Turkey. “Russia, which probably will refrain from any direct retaliatory move [for the Circassian genocide resolution], will try to use this issue against Georgia,” Areshidze predicted.Some minority parliamentarians had had second thoughts about the resolution for that reason, but their earlier misgivings apparently vanished amidst the government's clarion call to support the Circassians as a way to support Georgia itself.Read the full story here.