Thursday, March 3, 2011
- The volatile Lybian situation live streams here.
Live Blog Libya - Al Jazeera. here.
- 2 US airmen killed in Frankfurt airport shooting.Two U.S. airmen were killed and two others were wounded at Frankfurt airport today when a man opened fire on them at close range with a handgun, the first such attack on American forces in Germany in a quarter century. President Barack Obama called the shooting an “outrageous act.”The alleged assailant, identified as a 21-year-old Kosovo man, was taken immediately into custody for questioning by authorities, said Frankfurt police spokesman Manfred Fuellhardt.Family members in Kosovo described the suspect as a devout Muslim, who was born and raised in Germany and worked at the airport.The victims, part of a group of about a dozen members of an Air Force military police and base security unit, had just arrived from England, the Air Force said.They had landed at Frankfurt airport, one of Europe’s busiest, and were waiting outside Terminal 2 to be driven to nearby Ramstein Air Base, which is often used as a logistical hub for operations in Afghanistan and Iraq. The two wounded airmen were taken to a hospital.The attacker got into an argument with airmen outside their military bus before opening fire, killing the bus driver and one other serviceman, and wounding two others, one of whom was in life-threatening condition, Fuellhardt said. He said the attacker also briefly entered the bus.Frankfurt police spokesman Manfred Fuellhardt told ABC that while being wrestled into submission, the suspect shouted either "Jihad Jihad" or "Allahu Akbar" – the Arabic phrase for "God is great".The suspect then fled into the airport terminal, where he was quickly grabbed by two federal police officers and a U.S. airman who had pursued him into the building, authorities said. He was disarmed without incident.“I’m saddened and I’m outraged by this attack,” Obama said at the White House. “I want everybody to understand that we will spare no effort in learning how this outrageous act took place.”In Berlin, German Chancellor Angela Merkel expressed sympathy for the victims and their families and pledged that Germany would do everything in its power to investigate the crime. “It is a terrible event,” she said.Boris Rhein, the top security official in the German state of Hesse, told German media there were no indications of a terrorist attack.Still, a member of the U.S. House Homeland Security Committee, U.S. Rep. Patrick Meehan, said in Washington that it looked like a terrorist attack. Meehan, chairman of the subcommittee that focuses on terrorism and intelligence, added he did not have all the facts.A cousin, Behxhet Uka, said he spoke to the suspect’s father, Murat Uka, several times by telephone from Frankfurt after the family was contacted by Kosovo police. The father said all he knew was that his son did not come home from his job at the airport today.The northern town of Mitrovica is best known for the ethnic division between majority ethnic Albanians and minority Serbs. The former mining town has also been the focus of reports that it breeds Islamic extremists.Western intelligence reports have said the region could be a recruitment ground for Muslims with Western features who could easily blend into European or U.S. cities and carry out terrorist attacks.Hmmmm....Once more proves my point that the staff working at the airport is the weakest link in the security and also the biggest threat,here you have a Muslim airport worker running around with a loaded gun at the airport.Read the full story here .More here and here.
- Update - CNN.Killer of U.S. airmen is radical Muslim, German official says.The man who shot and killed two American troops in Germany Wednesday was a recently radicalized Muslim whose aim was to kill American soldiers, a German official said Thursday.The suspect seems to have been acting on his own, but had spent time on local radical Islamist websites, said Boris Rhein, interior minister of the German state of Hesse, where the shooting took place.Hmmmm.....Oh my God CNN admits Radical Muslims excists?Read the full story here.
- Obama is enabling jihad.U.S. interests sacrificed in favor of radical Islam.Al Qaeda and Iran are cheering on the ongoing turmoil in the Middle East, so why does the Obama administration think the Islamic extremists are losing? On Tuesday at a Pentagon press briefing, Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates claimed, “The protests elsewhere that are leading to reforms for a number of governments are an extraordinary setback for al Qaeda.” He reasons that the transitions of power contradict “al Qaeda’s claim that the only way to get rid of authoritarian governments is through extremist violence.” Supposedly, the Islamic regime in Iran is facing a setback because the professional conduct of the armies in Tunisia and Egypt “contrast vividly with the savage repression that the Iranians have taken against anyone who dares to demonstrate in their country.”Another question is whether the Obama administration opposes Islamic extremism per se, or only that which is violent. The instability in the Middle East is presenting unprecedented opportunities for radical Muslim groups to pursue their political objectives. The radical Muslim Brotherhood has gained increased traction in Egypt, encouraged by Obama administration statements that seem to endorse - and perhaps require - their participation in the new Egyptian government. In Tunisia, the previously banned radical Ennahda, or Awakening movement, has been legalized and its leader, Rached Ghannouchi, returned from exile. Al Qaeda has declared an emirate in Libya, and in other countries radical groups are energized. None of this favors American interests.It’s far too early in the game for the Obama administration to begin patting itself on the back about its handling of the Middle East turmoil. Contrary to Mr. Obama’s claims, he is not on the right side of history. As U.S.-friendly regimes fall and oil prices continue to climb, it’s no wonder that commentators are calling this Jimmy Carter’s second term.Hmmmm......Read the full story here.
- Obama: Israelis must show seriousness on peace.Jewish leaders say that during White House meeting president said Palestinians 'don't feel confident that Netanyahu government serious about territorial concessions'. WASHINGTON – US President Obama this week called on Jewish leaders to speak to their colleagues in Israel and to “search your souls” over Israel's seriousness about making peace, the Jewish Telegraphic Agency reported Wednesday. According to participants, Obama told the Jewish leaders that Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas is eager to secure his legacy by establishing a Palestinian state and would accept a decent offer if one were on the table.“The Palestinians don't feel confident that the Netanyahu government is serious about territorial concessions,” the president reportedly said.Obama also reportedly said that the Jewish sections of Jerusalem would remain in Israeli hands as part of any peace deal, but that the Arab sections would not.Several participants at the meeting told JTA that the president also implied that Israel bears primary responsibility for advancing the peace process. They interpreted the president’s comments as either hostile, naive or unsurprising.“Many people felt that their worst fears about Obama were confirmed with respect to Israel,” one participant was quoted as saying by JTA. “They felt an enormous hostility towards Israel.”"The people who loved Obama probably still love him, the people who had big reservations about Obama probably have more reservations than they had before,” one longtime Jewish organizational official told JTA.Others suggested that the president wasn't hostile so much as naive about Palestinian intentions and his belief about Israel's supposed lack of commitment to peacemaking, JTA reported. Still others suggested both interpretations were flawed.Hmmmm.....Don't mind his words mind his actions,has he been anything but hostile to Israel?Pledging already now 1,57 Billion Dollar to the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood who's out to destroy Israel!Read the full story here.
- The Netherlands - Geert Wilders his party PVV gains impressively in the Provincial states election and starts immidiatly negotiations.With 5,000 votes difference they defeated the untill then largest CDA party!CDA and PVV get each ten seats in the Provincial States.For the Province Limburg the party of Geert Wilders got 20,6 % of the votes.Read the full story here.(Google Translate)
- The most transparant administration evah!Questioning authority.Obama's leeriness of the press.When President Obama popped by the briefing room today, he declined to take a question on Libya but promised the press throng that he would take "a couple" tomorrow, when Mexican President Felipe Calderon is at the White House.A couple may even be overstating it -- when Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper was here, the "press availability" consisted of one question per side. Obama, it seems, does not like the uncontrolled Q&A.Why should you care? It goes to accountability. It's not enough for leaders to emote about policy. They should explain, defend and answer questions, as well. Grappling with the unscripted news media encounter is a good skill for politicians.Obama in particular appears to have an aversion to the brief sessions -- typically, featuring the pool in the Oval Office -- that are a stock way for the White House to lead the news, get their message out and do it via the president, without all the angsty prep of a major presser.Obama so far has endured just 75 short question-and-answer sessions with the press, according to Towson University political science professor Martha Kumar, who tabulates all things White House press ops.During the same period in their own respective presidencies, George W. Bush did 258 short Q&As, Bill Clinton did a mind-numbing 408, and George H.W. Bush did 159. More than Obama, in short.Hmmmm......He's much better at giving speeches ,like that other 'organiser'.Read the full story here.
- HT:DougRoss.Nuke it: Judge set to rule on enjoining Obamacare as early as this week.Did he mean to stop the law from being implemented in the 26 states that challenged the law?The Justice Department has asked U.S. District Judge Roger Vinson to clarify his ruling, and the judge gave the government until today to file a brief laying out its legal position. Vinson has promised to rule quickly on the motion once it's filed...One can only hope that Judge Vinson treats Obamcare with all the respect it treats the Constitution: i.e., that he nukes it from orbit, since it's the only way to be sure.Hmmmm.........Usually dictators don't care much for laws and the rule of law.Read the full story here.
- HT:MichelleMalkin. “Educate, collaborate, AGITATE!”: Alinsky’s teacher corps.In 2009, I noted that Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals was a featured item on the National Education Association reading list. I reminded you of Weather Underground terrorist and FOO (Friend of Obama) Bill Ayers’ 2006 speech at the World Economic Forum in Caracas, Venezuela, in which he declared education “the motor-force of revolution” while singing dictator Hugo Chavez’s praises.This blog has documented the radical activism of President Obama’s White House Teaching Fellows; the overzealousness of public school educators who have turned classrooms into Obama campaign offices; the influence of the left-wing social justice crusaders of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge on Team Obama; and the activist tradition of government schools using students as junior lobbyists to pressure legislators for higher education spending, pro-illegal immigration protests, gay marriage, environmental propaganda, and anti-war causes.And I’ve been telling you about more and more rank-and-file teachers speaking out against the prog power of their unions.Hmmmm.......Hitler and Lenin are front row spectators i presume?Read the full story here.
- Obama Says Race a Key Component in Tea Party Protests. In a new book, President Obama talks candidly about race and the presidency.On March 12, 2010, President Obama welcomed me into the Oval Office for an interview for this book. Dressed in an elegant dark blue business suit and tie with an American flag pin in his left lapel, he was serene and confident. Behind him was the portrait of George Washington that has hung in the Oval Office for many years. Flanking that portrait were two busts added by Obama, reflecting his own values and heroes — behind him on his right was a likeness of Martin Luther King Jr., and on his left was one of Abraham Lincoln.Obama was in a reflective mood. He began the interview by saying he had been “fully briefed” on my topic and was ready for me to “dive in.” He proceeded to methodically defend his effort to build a race-neutral administration. “Americans, since the victories of the civil rights movement, I think, have broadly come to accept the notion that everybody has to be treated equally; everybody has to be treated fairly,” the president told me. “And I think that the whole debate about how do you make up for past history creates a complicated wrinkle in that principle of equality.” . . .But Obama, in his most candid moments, acknowledged that race was still a problem. In May 2010, he told guests at a private White House dinner that race was probably a key component in the rising opposition to his presidency from conservatives, especially right-wing activists in the anti-incumbent “Tea Party” movement that was then surging across the country. Many middle-class and working-class whites felt aggrieved and resentful that the federal government was helping other groups, including bankers, automakers, irresponsible people who had defaulted on their mortgages, and the poor, but wasn’t helping them nearly enough, he said.A guest suggested that when Tea Party activists said they wanted to “take back” their country, their real motivation was to stir up anger and anxiety at having a black president, and Obama didn’t dispute the idea. He agreed that there was a “subterranean agenda” in the anti-Obama movement — a racially biased one — that was unfortunate. But he sadly conceded that there was little he could do about it.Hmmmm.....How to start a revolution, First create a shadow government lets call them 'Tsars',then put up the unions against the rest of the country next play the race card and finally start a religious war?Read the full story here.
- Michelle Obama to Hold Another ‘Listen Only’ Press Briefing.First Lady Michelle Obama will hold another “listen-only” conference call with reporters this afternoon, continuing a pattern of holding events for the media where access is sharply limited.When public figures in Washington, D.C., hold telephone briefings for the press—which are designed to attract press coverage for some item the briefer is seeking to promote--they routinely allow reporters listening to the briefing to ask at least a few questions.The First Lady appears to be establishing a new routine, where she speaks and--from beginning to end--reporters mutely listen.At this afternoon’s no-questions-allowed telephone briefing, Mrs. Obama will discuss the administration’s Healthier U.S. Schools Challenge program. She will be joined in the briefing by Education Secretary Arne Duncan and Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack.On February 9, Mrs. Obama also conducted an “invitation only” call with unidentified “online media.” When CNSNews.com asked the First Lady’s office which “online media” the White House invited to this “invitation only” telephone briefing, the office did not identify them.Hmmmm......Who's running the communication lines.....Reich Minister of Propaganda Paul Joseph Goebbels?Read the full story here.
- Barbour says Obama cheers for higher gas prices.Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour, a potential presidential contender, accused the Obama administration Wednesday of favoring a run-up in gas prices to prod consumers to buy more fuel-efficient cars.Barbour cited 2008 comments from Steven Chu, now President Barack Obama's energy secretary, that a gradual increase in gasoline taxes could coax consumers into dumping their gas-guzzlers and finding homes closer to where they work. Chu, then a Nobel Prize-winning professor, argued that higher costs per gallon could force investments in alternative fuels and spur cleaner energy sources."This administration's policies have been designed to drive up the cost of energy in the name of reducing pollution, in the name of making very expensive alternative fuels more economically competitive," Barbour said during a U.S. Chamber of Commerce breakfast across the street from the White House.Obama has distanced himself from those comments but his critics seize on them as yet another example of Obama trying to impose a European approach on the United States.Barbour said Obama's energy team wouldn't be happy until gas prices reached $9 a gallon.Barbour is still weighing a presidential campaign and plans to visit Iowa twice this month. Barbour's advisers say he won't make a decision before the Mississippi legislature ends its session in early April and it could be May before he announces a decision."We don't have a $1.5 trillion deficit this year because taxes are too low," said Barbour, a former Republican National Committee chairman who helped the Republican Governors Association make major gains in November's elections as the group's chairman. "It's because we spend too much.""This administration spent $7 trillion in the first two years and lost 7 million jobs," Barbour said, then joked it was a good thing the government didn't spend $12 trillion to lose 12 million jobs."The fact is: a bigger government means a smaller economy," he said.Hmmm......"Obama stated that his policies would necessarily drive up energy prices'.Read the full story here.
- Allen West: Resurrecting the American Spirit.WASHINGTON - He's moved from Iraq and Afghanistan to a new type of battlefield: Washington, D.C. Retired Army Lt. Col Allen West is taking the Capitol by storm with his "take-no-prisoners" approach. Fresh off a rousing star turn at the annual CPAC convention in Washington, D.C., the freshman congressman from Florida recently spoke with CBN and outlined his vision for America."Stand firm," West told the CPAC audience to thunderous applause. "For this is the dawn of a new America." Conservatives are smitten with West. A 22-year Army veteran, he's a straight shooter with no love for political correctness."One of the things that I've noticed is that when you cross the Potomac, truth becomes subjective," West told CBN News. "And I will not subscribe to that."That includes his view on defeating radical Islam."Can we really defeat this enemy if we don't acknowledge the role that Islamic ideology plays in terrorism?" CBN News asked West."When you look at the national security strategy, it does not talk about jihadism, does not talk about Islamic terrorism, does not talk about Muslim extremism--as a matter of fact, it talks more about global warming and climate change," he answered. "We have to be able to stand up and forthrightly declare there is an ideology out there that's fueling this thing," he said "You can't say this is a 'war on terrorism.' Terrorism is a tactic, and a nation can't fight a tactic.""And we have to have that dialogue up here in the halls of Congress and among our leadership," he continued. "Or else, we're just going to head down the road to perdition."When it comes to battling Islamic jihadists, West speaks from personal experience. The Bronze Star winner served in operations Desert Storm and Iraqi Freedom and trained Afghan officers.Now, with Iran driving to acquire nuclear weapons and dominate the Middle East, West sees another threat that must be confronted."They want the return of the hidden imam," he said. "And that can only occur with an apocalyptic event. And they believe dropping something on Israel is that event.""And I think that eventually, the time of sanctions will have to cease and you'll have to take a look at their military capability, which you'll have to take out," he continued.CBN News asked West why it was so important that Jerusalem remains a part of Israel proper."When you look at Jerusalem, it's always been the capital of Israel," he explained. "Israel has been around for 5,771 years. In 1948, the modern state of Israel was resurrected. So when we talk about returning this land back to the rightful owners and people, I have to tell you, that's the Jewish people."West sees a growing threat posed by the Muslim Brotherhood, a group that many fear will seize control in Egypt, and which also operates closer to home."It is a plan to infiltrate into the United States of America and into our operating systems, be it cultural, religous, economic, educational, political, and cause the downfall of our consititutional Republic from within," he said of the Brotherhood's strategy. "And this is a Muslim Brotherhood that is tied to terrorist activities all across our globe," he added.Hmmmm.....A man who would make the founding fathers proud!Read the full story here.
- HT:TheBlaze.Socialist Mantra Hidden in Grade School Chants.The Promise Of America Is. . . Socialism? That’s exactly what is being taught in many American public schools.Under the guise of teaching children to read, the seeds of Socialism are being planted within the minds of young children. Do you believe that the Preamble to the Constitution of the United States mandates the following?The People’s basic needs must be met in a country. Needs for housing, education, transportation, and health care overseen by our government system.Those are the words being chanted over and over and over by school children around the country. They are part of an educational program called Building Fluency Through Practice and Performance. This section is called ‘The Promise of America’ and it breaks down the fifty-two word single sentence that is the Preamble. Here is the original : We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.Disguised as a reading exercise, the Preamble has been turned into a five page choral project with commentary planted inside this very simple sentence. Here is an example. Make note of what the children (R5, R6, & R7) are being asked to read after the words ‘promote the general welfare’.Hmmmm.....At what time can we speak about 'treason'?"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."Read the full
treasonstory here.More here.
- HT:LogisticsMonster.A Cloth Coffin For Lady Liberty?Sharia4America:"
We hereby call upon the Muslims in the US, particularly in New York, Michigan, Chicago and Washington DC to take lessons from their Muslim brothers and sisters in North Africa and the Middle East and rise to implement the Shari’ah in America. On 3rd March 2011 From 1pm to 4pm (local time), at Pennsylvania Avenue, outside the White House, the Muslims will let the tyrant Barack Obama and the American people know that a new constitution beckons the US called the Shari’ah, and that this worldwide revolution will see it implemented inshaa’allah (God willing) very very soon."
"The Islamic Demolition of the Statue of Liberty".One of the founding principles of the Islamic constitution is to ensure that all sovereignty and supremacy belongs solely to God; the Shari’ah is a practical manifestation of this sovereignty and supremacy because it seeks to establish His command in society.The status of a nation subsequently does not depend on its number, strength or technological advancement, but rather how much it submits to the commands of God. When a nation seeks to be free from such commands, then ultimately it will meet its destruction.The Statue of Liberty, designed by Frederic Bartholdi, stands on Liberty Island in New York Harbor; representing Libertas, the Roman (false) goddess of Freedom, it is symbolic of the rebellious nature of the US constitution that elevates the command of man over the command of God.In Islam, the public veneration of idols and statues is strictly prohibited. This has forced sincere Muslims to develop realistic plans that will aid in the removal of the Statue of Liberty."Hmmmm.....No one can terrorize a whole nation, unless we are all his accomplices - Edward R. Murrow.Read the full story here.
- HT:AmnonAndJonathan.Give them Tractors !In order to help the young revolution in Egypt to get up on Democratic tracks, President Obama ordered his staff to come forward with suggestions and constructive ideas, how to assist the authentic representatives of the Egyptian people and boost their collapsed economic situation !In a matter of hours, the team of egg-heads came with a solution.Give them Tractors! They said.So it was said, so it was written and so it was done !After two weeks sailing, the USS "The Glorious JFK" arrived at the port of Alexandria in Egypt with 1000 green mechanical monsters on deck worth of $1.57M each !On arrival, Mr. John Deer welcomed the authentic representative of the Egyptian people, the Imam, Haj, Ayatollah, Jihad Ibn Shahid Abu Itbah El Yahood !Read the full story here.
- HT:AmnonandJonathan.Tora! Tora! Tora !Now, Erdogan plans to invade LIBYA?Statement from Walid Shoebat.For years, I have said that some day Turkey will invade Libya. Daniel 11 tells us:"He will gain control of the treasures of gold and silver and all the riches of Egypt with the Libyans and Nubians in submission." (Daniel 11:43)Turkey currently has its eye on Libya and is using Barack Hussein Obama to gain support for his invasion of Libya and he got it. Whether Turkey will invade or not is only a matter of time. But currently the plans are being discussed with full approval by the United States:Diplomatic sources said Turkish Prime Minister Recep Erdogan relayed a plan in which the Turkish Navy would send ships and troops to Libya. They said the plan called for the European Union to immediately accept Turkey as a member after the downfall of Gadhafi, Middle East Newsline reported."It was not clear if Turkey could actually do the job, but Erdogan did make this offer," a Western diplomat said.The sources said the United States, particularly President Barack Obama, supported the Turkish proposal, believed to have also been endorsed by Saudi Arabia. Obama, regarded as a close ally of Erdogan, said Ankara deserves membership in the EU.But Brussels appeared cold to the Turkish plan. The sources said French President Nicolas Sarkozy opposed the Erdogan proposal despite U.S. pressure."What Sarkozy said is unprintable, but basically that the United States is not a member of the EU and cannot dictate who should be a member," the diplomat said.Hmmmm.....Erdogan earlier this week"Now we start building our own warplanes".Read the full story here.
- Consumer Reports: GM's Volt 'doesn't really make a lot of sense'.Washington — Consumer Reports offered a harsh initial review of the Chevrolet Volt, questioning whether General Motors Co.'s flagship vehicle makes economic "sense."The extended-range plug-in electric vehicle is on the cover of the April issue — the influential magazine's annual survey of vehicles — but the GM vehicle comes in for criticism. "When you are looking at purely dollars and cents, it doesn't really make a lot of sense. The Volt isn't particularly efficient as an electric vehicle and it's not particularly good as a gas vehicle either in terms of fuel economy," said David Champion, the senior director of Consumer Reports auto testing center at a meeting with reporters here. "This is going to be a tough sell to the average consumer."The magazine said in its testing in Connecticut during a harsh winter, its Volt is getting 25 to 27 miles on electric power alone. GM spokesman Greg Martin noted that it's been an extremely harsh winter — and as a Volt driver he said he's getting 29-33 miles on electric range. But he noted that in more moderate recent weather, the range jumped to 40 miles on electric range or higher. Champion believes a hybrid, such as the Toyota Prius, may make more sense for some trips."If you drive about 70 miles, a Prius will actually get you more miles per gallon than the Volt does," Champion said.Champion noted the Volt is about twice as expensive as a Prius. He was said the five hour time to recharge the Volt was "annoying" and was also critical of the power of the Volt heating system. "You have seat heaters, which keep your body warm, but your feet get cold and your hands get cold," Champion said. Consumer Reports will release a full road test of the Volt later this year and will update it."They are going to live with the compromises the vehicle delivers," Champion said. "When you look at it from a purely logical point of view, it doesn't make an awful lot of sense."Hmmmm........Politifake's view on the Chevy Volt.Read the full story here.
- Pope exonerates Jews for Jesus' death.In new book, Benedict XVI explains biblically and theologically why there is no basis in Scripture for accusations against Jewish people as a whole. Pope Benedict XVI has made a sweeping exoneration of the Jewish people for the death of Jesus Christ, tackling one of the most controversial issues in Christianity in a new book.In "Jesus of Nazareth-Part II" excerpts released Wednesday, Benedict explains biblically and theologically why there is no basis in Scripture for the argument that the Jewish people as a whole were responsible for Jesus' death.While the Catholic Church has for five decades taught that Jews weren't collectively responsible, Jewish scholars said Wednesday the argument laid out by the German-born pontiff, who has had his share of mishaps with Jews, was a landmark statement from a pope that would help fight anti-Semitism today."Holocaust survivors know only too well how the centuries-long charge of 'Christ killer' against the Jews created a poisonous climate of hate that was the foundation of anti-Semitic persecution whose ultimate expression was realized in the Holocaust," said Elan Steinberg of the American Gathering of Holocaust Survivors and their Descendants.The pope's book, he said, not only confirms church teaching refuting the deicide charge "but seals it for a new generation of Catholics." "It may be an obvious thing for Jews to present texts with commentaries, but normally with church magisterium, they present a document," he said. "This is a pedagogical tool that he's providing, so people will be able to interpret the text in keeping with orthodox Vatican teaching." Hmmmm......If the Jewish capital punishment at the time of Jesus was "Stoning to death",why did he get the Roman Capital punishment 'Crucifixion'?Read the full story here.
- Minister Farrakhan Thinks Rihanna Is Filthy, Rihanna Responds.The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan gave a very dishonorable review of Rihanna.In a four-hour speech that saw the Nation of Islam leader defend both Scientology and Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi, he roasted the singer for being “filthy.”He also had things to say about her fans and members of the gay community.Via the Chicago Sun-Times : He also criticized the sexually charged performances of pop star Rihanna, saying they were “filthy” and that people who enjoyed such antics were “swine,” a description he also applied to homosexuals and lesbians. He also criticized immigrant Muslims in the Chicago area for moving to white suburbs and being patronizing toward Black Muslims.No worries, Rihanna responded by way of Twitter.Now some people feel as though Rihanna’s out of line for responding to her elder in that manner. However, Rihanna is being far more respectful to Farrakhan in her retort than he was in his criticism.Hmmmmm....."First they came for Rihaana...."Read the full story here.
- HT:AmericanDigest.Dead Zero: "The way of Islam is the only way, the predestined way..."An excerpt from Stephen Hunter's new novel,Dead Zero: A Bob Lee Swagger Novel.I am no Lee Harvey Oswald, surly and bitter and luxuriating in his own self-imposed bitterness. I am no John Wilkes Booth, full of grandiloquence, theatrical self-dramatization, narcissism, and insanity. I am no Leon Czolgosz, an idiot. I’m just a man who sees the future, understands what it must be, and humbly aspires to facilitate it as mercifully and swiftly as possible. I did what I did because the West is no longer worth defending. It has been destroyed by the people it was built to protect: its women.The West lasted from AD 732, when Charles Martel defeated the Muslims at Tours, until 1960, where it fell without a battle. In 1960, the birth control pill became widely available. Many think of it as heaven, sexual nirvana, the route to self-expression, wish fulfillment, and liberation for millions of women. I think of it as Auschwitz in a bottle. It was and is genocide, as, using it, the women of my generation happily traded off 1,200 years of unparalleled growth, wealth, security, stability, scientific and ethical progress for a second BMW in the garage. The West ceased producing at a sustainable rate, while Islam continued to populate the world. You may look elsewhere for the demographics. This fact cannot be avoided: we Westerners currently may be analogized to upper-class Brits on the deck of the Titanic, April 12, 1912. My, my, why is the great ship tilting a bit? Why, dear, it’s probably some minor malfunction that the handsome young men will soon fix. Meanwhile, may I have another aperitif, steward?After 1960, the dominos fell quickly. Once the size of a family could be controlled, it shrank; women returned to the workplace. Soon-believe me, I am not arguing that they are “dumb” or in any way “inferior”-they were making equal or even more than the males, so male authority was challenged and, metaphorically, that leveraged and ultimately destroyed the whole concept of authority. Simultaneously, with small family size, more was invested in each of 2.4 children, so that the death of one meant a shattering emotional wastage. Soldiers could no longer die in the thousands, much less the hundreds. Without defenders, we are doomed.Thus the only question that remains for a serious man: with the West gone, what system of governance best serves the most people of the world? If the West can no longer be defended, the East can no longer be denied. The answer to the question, “What is next?” has to be Islamic theocracy. It alone has the harshness of temperament to control the feminism that doomed the West. At its purest, Islam is simply masculinity emboldened, masculinity without moderation, hesitancy, compassion, and introspection. That force alone can save us.You say: Islam is submission, it is barbaric in its jihad against infidels. True enough. But once Islam has achieved hegemony and exists without challenge, all that will change. That is what truly lies ahead: Islamic hegemony over the earth, based on masculinity-self-discipline, faith, obedience, and duty. That is the system of governance that will best serve the most people and make the most people the happiest. The intellectuals and ironists will never be satisfied; wisely, Islam will execute them. They do harm far disproportionate to their numbers in any society and must be eliminated without mercy. That is the system that will finally yield the dream of paradise of economic and spiritual equality where the state has withered away and each gives from his ability and receives to his need.Hmmmm.........Read the full story here.
- Women’s associations seek meeting with PM over increase in women’s murders.The Federation of Turkish Women’s Associations (TKDF) has asked for an appointment with Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan to discuss a recent increase in the number of women’s murders. TKDF President Canan Güllü said 246 women have been killed by their husbands, boyfriends or relatives in the past seven months, adding that there may be many other cases as well which have not been made public. Stating that the murder of women has become “ordinary” in Turkey, Güllü said not a single day in the past 10 days went by without a news story reporting a woman’s murder.Hmmmm......Keep Turkey OUT of the European Union!Read the full story here.
- Related : Two women killed in separate cases,one certainly an
dishonor killing.Two more incidents have been added to the growing cases of violence against women in Turkey, with the discovery under a bridge of the body of a 19-year-old Mersin woman who left home a month ago, and the body of a Bursa woman found near a lake on Tuesday. While it is believed that the Mersin woman, identified as Hatice Fırat, was stabbed to death and her body thrown over a bridge, 11 people, including her mother and father, have been taken into custody as suspects in her murder. The victim’s boyfriend is also a suspect in the case, which police have labeled an Dishonor killing.Passers-by called police after finding the body at Viranşehir beach in Mezitli, Mersin province. Fırat had left her home on Feb. 3, saying she was “going to the corner store,” but never returned. Parents reported the victim as missing to local police the following day.Police were unable to reach the victim’s older brother, who is now a key suspect in the case. According to police reports, the victim’s brother visited Fırat at the home she shared with her boyfriend, after seeing her in Mezitli. He then went for a walk on the beach with the victim, and the two were never seen again.The victim from Nilüfer, Bursa province, whose identity has yet to be confirmed, was found with her throat brutally slashed, legs amputated and several knife wounds on her body. The legs of the victim, estimated to be between 20-25 years old, have not been found despite searches conducted in the area.Police are considering the possibility that the body could be that of a student from Uludağ University who was reported missing on Feb. 16. Investigations are still continuing.Meanwhile, members of the Bursa Women’s Platform protested violence against women at the Bursa Governor’s Office on Tuesday, in the lead-up to International Women’s Day on March 8. They presented the governor with a folder titled “We are against the murders of women.”They drew attention to the recent upsurge in the killings of women in Turkey and said that something urgent needs to be done to end it.Hmmmm......Obama's favorite Turkey.Keep Turkey out of the E.U. and out of NATO!Read the full story here.
- Near Tennessee Capitol, faith leaders call for stop to anti-Shariah bill.Local Muslim, Jewish and Christian leaders gathered near the Tennessee Capitol on Tuesday to ask that an anti-Shariah law be withdrawn from consideration by the state legislature.If passed, they fear, the law would make it illegal to be Muslim in Tennessee, although the bill's supporters say it specifically targets groups that support terrorism."All of a sudden, I pray using the Koran or the Sunnas of the Prophet, and it's a crime," said Imam Yusuf Abdullah of Masjid Al-Islam in Nashville. "What kind of bill is that?"The bill exempts the peaceful practice of Islam. But it also claims that Shariah law requires its followers to support overthrowing the U.S. and Tennessee constitutions and governments."The knowing adherence to sharia and to foreign sharia authorities constitutes a conspiracy to further the legal, political and military doctrine and system which embraces the law of jihad," the law reads.Hmmmm.....Sharia is not a religion or is it?I thought it was Islamic LAW ?Shariah : the code of law derived from the Koran and from the teachings and example of Mohammed; "sharia is only applicable to Muslims".First Amendment "under Islamic law there is no separation of church and state"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."Thus AGAINST THE FIRST AMMENDMENT !Read the full story here.
- You got to be kidding?Somali terror suspects threaten to sue Geert Wilders.Twelve Somali men arrested on terrorism charges just before Christmas and later released are threatening to take MP Geert Wilders to court for libel, the Telegraaf reports. Wilders used the microblogging service Twitter to comment on the men’s arrest in relation to the queen’s Christmas speech about unity and shared values. ‘The 12 arrested Somali terror suspects were not exactly looking for what binds us and don’t share our values,’ Wilders wrote.The 12 want Wilders to apologise or say they will sue for damages. Police said later they had no terrorist connections. The secret service tip-off about them is though to have been part of a blackmail plot.Hmmmm.....Read the full story here.
- HT:Memri.Hamas Opposes UNRWA Intention To Teach About Holocaust. The Gaza Hamas administration's culture ministry has objected to an UNRWA intention to teach about the Holocaust in its schools. It stated that UNRWA is provoking the Palestinians, trying to normalize relations with Israel, and imposing a curriculum serving Israel. The ministry also called on teachers not to teach about the Holocaust, and on UNRWA to refrain from interfering in Palestinian affairs.Hmmmm.....Nothing is more 'revolting' than the naked truth?Read the full story here.