- HT:AmnonandJonathan.They want to burn Tivon as well !!!Lebanese Muslim Student - "We Should Burn The Jews Like Hitler Did".In addition to the Great Fire on Mt. Caramel, fires also started in Kiryat Tivon.Fire fighters and police, aided by volunteers from the local council and residents were able to overcome the fire and prevent a disaster. It is suspected that the fires are "man made".Parallel to the Great Fire frenzy on Mt. Caramel, a fire in a wadi near the streets of Gordon and Golomb in Kiryat Tivon, was lit on Friday at 13:15 or so. The fire threatened to spread to the National Park of "Beit Shearim" and there was also damage to the residents of adjacent streets. The residents were evacuated by the Municipal Council to the near by high school.A few hours later, at 21:00, another fire started in Kiryat Tivon. This time in Wadi under the 'Sharet' street. Volunteer-observer, noticed the fire and called the troops who put the fire out quickly.
Hmmm.....Damned that peace plan works good Mr President!Don't tell me...let me guess...you'll impose a peace plan with Turkish UN troops to enforce it?Read the full story here.
- WikiLeaks Ready to Release Giant 'Insurance' File if Shut Down.Julian Assange, the WikiLeaks founder, has circulated across the internet an encrypted “poison pill” cache of uncensored documents suspected to include files on BP and Guantanamo Bay.One of the files identified this weekend by The Sunday Times — called the “insurance” file — has been downloaded from the WikiLeaks website by tens of thousands of supporters, from America to Australia.Assange warns that any government that tries to curtail his activities risks triggering a new deluge of state and commercial secrets.The military papers on Guantanamo Bay, yet to be published, have been supplied by Bradley Manning, Assange’s primary source until his arrest in May. Other documents that Assange is confirmed to possess include an aerial video of a U.S. airstrike in Afghanistan that killed civilians, BP files and Bank of America documents.One of the key files available for download — named insurance.aes256 — appears to be encrypted with a 256-digit key. Experts said last week it was virtually unbreakable.The U.S. Department of Defense says it is aware of the WikiLeaks insurance file, but has been unable to establish its contents. It has been available for download since July.Assange has warned he can divulge the classified documents in the insurance file and similar backups if he is detained or the WikiLeaks website is permanently removed from the internet. He has suggested the contents are unredacted, posing a possible security risk for coalition partners around the world.Assange warned: “We have over a long period of time distributed encrypted backups of material we have yet to release. All we have to do is release the password to that material, and it is instantly available.”Some of the contingency plans were revealed when the site re-emerged on Friday with a Swiss address, WikiLeaks.ch. The new name was provided by the Swiss Pirate party, which champions internet freedom. Assange has also set up contingency servers in Sweden.
Hmmm....Nothing about Barry's birth certificate?Read the full story here.
- Hamas Prime Minister Haniyeh: Allah is scourging the Israelis with fire.The fires ravaging northern Israel are God's expression of anger towards Israelis, Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh told Reuters on Sunday. "These are plagues from God," said Haniyeh in a recorded Reuters video interview during Sunday prayers in Gaza. "Allah is punishing them [the Israelis] from a place they did not expect it."Source.
- Please Turkey, put your foot down.First let me apologize for the behavior of my fellow countrymen and women. I apologize for our accepting your very generous hospitality and then abusing it with our total lack of respect for your moral values. Sadly our own culture has let slide its once high moral standards.I am of course talking about the dress of a large number of our tourists and a fair few of our immigrants. If you haven’t been to Europe then you might think that we walk around the streets half naked, that we do our shopping half naked and we eat at restaurants so. That is not in fact the case; we only do so when on holiday in a “foreign” country where it doesn’t really matter. Your fault? Well, you let us!In our village we have restaurants which range in style and quality from cheap and cheerful to what I suppose ought to be “posh.” Posh all but one thing, they allow half-dressed tourists to sit together with proper people. [I use the word “proper” advisedly.]I talked to the manager of one such restaurant about this and got no sensible explanation as to why they allow beachwear in his restaurant, the best I could glean from his answer was that he couldn’t afford to lose customers. Foolish man I think. I tried to tell him that a conservative sign at the entrance requiring appropriate dress may well deter a few tourists but would quite possibly attract a larger number; the restaurant would in fact be announcing that it is in class a little above the others around.Hmmmmm......I can imagine a Turkey with every one dressed like in Saudi Arabia,but then perhaps the author of this article and the tourists won't be there,a dark veil is indeed coming over Turkey.Read the full story here.
- Tension grows between Calif. Muslims, FBI after informant infiltrates mosque.IRVINE, CALIF. - Before the sun rose, the informant donned a white Islamic robe. A tiny camera was sewn into a button, and a microphone was buried in a device attached to his keys."This is Farouk al-Aziz, code name Oracle," he said into the keys as he sat in his parked car in this quiet community south of Los Angeles. "It's November 13th, 4:30 a.m. And we're hot." The undercover FBI informant - a convicted forger named Craig Monteilh - then drove off for 5 a.m. prayers at the Islamic Center of Irvine, where he says he spied on dozens of worshipers in a quest for potential terrorists.Compounding the damage, Monteilh has gone public, revealing secret FBI methods and charging that his "handlers" trained him to entrap Muslims as he infiltrated their mosques, homes and businesses. He is now suing the FBI.Officials declined to comment on specific details of Monteilh's tale but confirm that he was a paid FBI informant. Court records and interviews corroborate not only that Monteilh worked for the FBI - he says he made $177,000, tax-free, in 15 months - but that he provided vital information on a number of cases. Some Muslims in Southern California and nationally say the cascading revelations have seriously damaged their relationship with the FBI, a partnership that both sides agree is critical to preventing attacks and homegrown terrorism.Citing Monteilh's actions and what they call a pattern of FBI surveillance, many leading national Muslim organizations have virtually suspended contact with the bureau.Officials said they have gone to great lengths to maintain good relationships with Muslims, including meetings hosted by Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. Last week, FBI officials met to discuss law enforcement and other issues with predominantly Muslim Somali community members in San Diego and Minneapolis. "If an FBI agent comes in and says, 'You're under arrest,'â??" he told the crowd, they should pray to Allah - and then call a lawyer. As worshipers milled around outside, they said they support the FBI's role in fighting terrorism but feel betrayed by the infiltration of their sacred place. "The FBI wants to treat the Muslim community as a partner while investigating us behind our backs,'' said Kurdi, the Loyola student. "They can't have it both ways".Hmmm....perhaps the FBI has heard of Al-taqiyya?Read the full story here.
- Fire victim buried in non-Jewish plot.Despite circumstances of death, Rabbinate refuses to bury Prison Service cadet Tania Lansky in main plot, as her mother is not Jewish."From the very beginning, it was clear you had the determination and character of a commander," said Nafha Prison Commander Hezi Markovich. He added that Tania and her boyfriend Roman were planning to get married after she finished the cadets course.Sergeant Gal and Sergeant Nofar, who served with Tania, eulogized their friend and spoke of her work ethics, noting she was a source of inspiration. "You enjoyed life, you always encouraged and supported us; showed us the light at the end of the tunnel," they said.Tania was raised in Ashdod and moved to Ashkelon with her family two years ago. Ashkelon Mayor Benny Vaknin said the municipality "will embrace and help the family as mush as possible."According to Vaknin, Tania was an outstanding student both in high school and at the Prison Service. "You did not ask any questions when you were asked to board that bus – you were one of the first people on it."Hmmm.....This does not seem right.Read the full story here.
- HT:AhmadiyyaTimes.Islam in Pakistan: ‘Disabled people not allowed to pray in congregation’.KARACHI: There is a ban on wheelchairs inside mosques and disabled people are not allowed to pray in congregation, pointed out the Association of Physically Handicapped Adults (APHA) on World Disability Day.“The mullahs, who shut their mosques to us, have no idea about religion,” said the association’s SM Nishat at a news conference on Friday.According to APHA statistics, 10 per cent of the people in Pakistan are disabled in one way or the other. Out of these, 40 per cent of people are physically challenged and can barely live on the benefits offered by the state.“We do not want pity or sympathetic looks from people. We are talented educated professionals,” said Dr Maimoona Bari, who runs her own clinic in North Nazimabad and is a member of the association’s executive committee. “We just want to be awarded our rights.”“The two-per cent employment quota for the disabled is being given to [non-disabled] individuals and that is unfair,” complained APHA president Shariful Muzaffer. “Before they used to tell us that we aren’t educated enough but now when we prove our qualifications, they still offer the jobs to others.”“We need ramps for easy access into buildings, railings for support to climb stairs, lower footpaths to climb onto without help and buses friendly for handicapped people. This is not charity we are asking for, this is our right.”Hmmmm.....No Need for the Disabled. The Nazis decided that it was a waste of time and money to support the handicapped.Read the full story here.
- Upcoming Park 51 Lecture Series – What Don’t They Want The General Public To Hear?(Park 51.org) — In the spirit of intrafaith peace and understanding, Park51 is honored to host a series of majalis (lectures) during the first ten days of the Islamic month of Muharram 1432. Muslims of all denominations and the wider community are welcome to learn and share with Shi‘a Muslims in the Shi‘a commemorations of the exemplary life of Imam Hussayn bin Ali, the beloved grandson of the Prophet Muhammad, Peace be Upon Him. These religious lectures will discuss the importance of faith, spirituality, hope, perseverance and social justice.SpeakerSheykh Dr. Syed Masoom Abidi.Dr. Syed Masoom Abidi is a well known Islamic author and orator on Islamic unity. He holds a PhD degree in Political Science and Comparative Religion from the University of Hawaii. He has taught at several universities around the world and delivered countless religious lectures in KSA, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, India, England and North America. He is a prolific interpreter of Quran and Hadith who uses his scholarship and religious activities to advocate for interfaith harmony and global peace. A believer in intrafaith understanding and cooperation, his khutbas attract Shi‘is, Sunnis as well as those of other faiths. Furthermore, Dr. Syed Masoom Abidi is the founder of AhlulBait Foundation of America and the Institute of Quranic hermeneutics in Lahore, Pakistan.Hmmmmm......"Dr. Syed Masoom Abidi is the founder of AhlulBait Foundation of America"now lets look at this "Interfaith champion's website:ahlul-bayt-foundation .Seems they sure hate Jews and don't like Americans much eighter.Perhaps Iman Rauf can explain his "friends" their views.Oh and here are some pics of these peaceloving people.And by the way their latest tax return ,as a tax exempt nonprofit organisation was filed in 2005 !This event is a closed media event. What occurs and what is said at and during this event by all participants is considered off the record and not for attribution.Hmmmm....now why would this be?Read the full story here.
- HT:KleinVerzet.A welcome development. In the recent past we have reported on the perverse justice that befalls a person defending his home.Bur that has all changed with the coming into being of the new Dutch 'Danish' government. Right from the outset, out new PM, Mark Rutte, promised that persons defending their property from crime will in the future not be arrested and prosecuted for assault or 'grave bodily harm'. And curiously, this has seemed to galvanized the citizenry. All of a sudden we see stories appearing in the MSM of would-be robbers being thwarted by well-applied force.In the last case, the police did detain the owners the of the dealership, since the violence applied was deemed a little too excessive (and from what I've heard there is a little more to this particular story then a mere robbery being thwarted). However, in yet another case, the owner of a tobacco store, who managed to ward of a robbery through a swift karate kick to the head of the robber, was commended by the mayor of his home town, Zaltbommel. The mayor of Zaltbommel even went so far as to recommend this course of action (NL). The mayor recommended 'Beat the crap out of them' and assessed the performance of the tobacconist with the words: 'It's magnificent that people do this'.This is a sea change in Dutch society of the last 30-40 years. Whereas left-oriented governments unfailingly punished violence applied in the defence against crime, this new, right-wing cabinet seems to recognize that the ultimate defense am individual has is himself and the courage and force he can muster.Although one could, in a sour mood, conclude that the authorities are tacitly admitting that our police are not up to the job, it is refreshing to see our authorities finally abandoning the injustice of prosecuting victims of crime for defending themselves and their property. This is a development that is as welcom as it is unexpected. There may be hope for us yet.Hmmmmm.....lets hope it's not too contagious?Read the full story here.
- HT:BigGoverment.A Death By A Thousand Cuts: Obama Administration’s Strategy for American Business.We have written on numerous occasions that the Obama Administration is controlled by union bosses. Throughout the administration, union bosses have planted their people in order to do their bidding to help unionize America.After you read this post, it will be hard for you to disagree with the following statement:The Obama Administration is the most anti-business administration in the last 70 years—if not ever—in the United States of America.It is also important to know just “who” the U.S. Solicitor of Labor is. Patricia Smith is the former Commissioner of the New York State Department of Labor.During Ms. Smith’s tenure as the NYS Labor Commissioner, Ms. Smith introduced a program called New York Wage Watch As Ms. Smith took her state experience to the federal level—by following Barack Obama’s pledge to the AFL-CIO to do the union bosses’ bidding—it now appears that Smith will be doing what she did to New York businesses to the rest of America.No wonder businesses don’t want to hire in the United States. With as anti-business as the Obama Administration is, what sane business leader is going to invest in jobs so they can be targeted and shamed by its own government?Hmmmmm...sounds more like some form of Jihad waged against the American business.Read the full story here.
- HT:JihadWatch.Geert Wilders in Tel Aviv: "Israel is an immense source of inspiration for me".Here is the text of the speech Geert Wilders gave in Tel Aviv today:Shalom chaveriem, Let me start by saying that it is with great sadness that I share your grief over the deaths of more than 40 brave Israelis who lost their lives - many while trying to save others in the great fire near Haifa. My country, the Netherlands, is amongst other countries helping to put down this fire, which is threatening the lives and property of thousands of your compatriots. I offer my heartfelt condolences to the families of those who perished. My thoughts are with them.Israel is an immense source of inspiration for me. When I came to your country for the first time as a teenager, I lived here for a year.I am not ashamed to stand with Israel, but proud. I am grateful to Israel. I will always defend Israel. Your country is the cradle of Western civilization. We call it the Judeo-Christian civilization with good reason.Israel is often being treated unfairly. The world looks at the plight of the Palestinians in refugee camps in Lebanon, Gaza, and other places, and many blame Israel. The UN claims that there are over 4.7 million Palestinian refugees, and many blame Israel. These voices say the Palestinians should be allowed to return to "Palestine." But where is Palestine? Many say Israel must solve the problems of Palestine. But is Israel guilty of the plight of the Palestinian refugees?My answer is "No." The Arab leaders are to be blamed - and Islam is to be blamed. Let me first tell you why, and then I will tell you where Palestine can be found.Hmmm....why does he always remind me of the "Geuzen" The Dutch Noblemen who stood up against the Spanish king?Read the full story here.
- HT:Memri.Egyptian Cleric Yousuf Al-Badri: There Is No Such Thing As Marital Rape.Read and see the full story here.
- HT:YidWithLid.Video of Helen Thomas Anti-Semitic Speech Delivered 12-2 in Dearborn, MI Most Americans were horrified by Helen Thomas' latest round of anti-Semitic hatred, which ironically were made at an Islamic anti-bias forum. For example, Thomas' alma mater, gave out a Wayne State University Helen Thomas Spirit of Diversity in the Media, well until she made the comment."We are owned by propagandists against the Arabs. There's no question about that. Congress, the White House, and Hollywood, Wall Street, are owned by the Zionists. No question in my opinion. They put their money where there mouth is...Thomas was able to put almost every anti-Semitic stereotype into that one paragraph. Which led Wayne State to realize that maybe Ms. Thomas' hatred of Jews did not make her an appropriate person to name a "Spirit of Diversity in the Media" after, so they announced on Friday that they would no longer be giving out that award.Hmmmm.....Only little Children and elderly people say what they really mean?Read and see the full story here.
- Iran 'produces own raw uranium'.Well they claim so! Iran says it has delivered its first domestically produced raw uranium, or yellowcake, to a plant that can make it ready for enrichment.The statement, from Iran's nuclear chief Ali Akbar Salehi, comes the day before talks between Iran and world powers over its nuclear programme.Enriched uranium can be used for fuel in reactors or made into nuclear bombs.The US and its allies believe Iran may be trying to produce nuclear weapons, a claim denied by Iran.Tehran says its nuclear programme is for peaceful, civilian purposes."The West had counted on the possibility of us being in trouble over raw material but today we had the first batch of yellowcake from Gachin mine sent to Isfahan (conversion) facility," Mr Salehi said on state television.Iran was believed to be running low on its stock of yellowcake, originally imported from South Africa in the 1970s. The claim comes ahead of talks in Geneva on Monday between Iran and the five permanent members of the UN Security Council - the US, Russia, China, France and Britain - and Germany.US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has urged Iran to enter the talks in good faith and with "a much more sober assessment of what isolation means", given successive rounds of UN sanctions.Read the full story here.
- Islamic website tied to MP's stabbing resurfaces under new name. A radical US-based Islamic website shut down last month after allegedly helping to inspire the stabbing of a Labour MP has resurfaced with a new name.Younus Abdullah Muhammad, a founder of both sites, told The Daily Telegraph that IslamPolicy.com was the direct successor to RevolutionMuslim.com which was closed amid the furore over its role in the attack on Stephen Timms, MP for East Ham."IslamPolicy will continue with the work of RevolutionMuslim," Mr Muhammad, a white American convert to Islam, said during an interview in which he called the Sept 11 terror attacks "justified violence". He continued: "If loving Muslims that fight and die to defend themselves from Western imperialism make the UK and US governments associate me or IslamPolicy with terrorists, then I am honoured to be so associated." US counter-terrorism officials say that at least a third of the more than 50 domestic terror suspects arrested in America in the last year had ties to RevolutionMuslim, an English-language site aimed at Muslims in the West. Peter Barron, European communications director for Google, said: "We are looking at the new site and will remove content which breaks our guidelines on hate speech and dangerous or illegal content. What we can't do, and which few people would want a private company to do, is check what people want to post online before they do so." The site's re-emergence as IslamPolicy prompted demands for the new site to be closed by Patrick Mercer, the Conservative MP who was formerly his party's Homeland Security spokesman. "I am horrified to hear that the people behind the RevolutionMuslim site have started up again," he said. "I am equally surprised that the American authorities have allowed these highly suspicious individuals to operate yet again." Hmmm.....just this clue as to why:Obama "Islam is a great religion"?Read the full story here.
- Cry of 'plot' from Turkey's Grey Wolves.The Nationalist Movement Party, or MHP’s, failure to convince typically loyal precincts to vote “no” in the Sept. 12 referendum sparked questions about the party’s future, and allegations from its leader of a political plot.Dogged by criticisms that he was moving the MHP away from its traditional grassroots, party chief Devlet Bahçeli accused religious leaders and figures within the Justice and Development Party, or AKP, government of plotting to destroy the nationalist party.“A smear campaign against the MHP has been launched by the AKP for a certain reason and is being orchestrated by a center across the Atlantic,” Bahçeli wrote in a Sept. 18 statement to the party organization. The veiled reference was to Fethullah Gülen, the U.S.-based leader of the religious Gülen community, said to have ties to the AKP.According to Osman Kara, former leader of the Ülkü Ocakları in Samsun, there has been a shift in the country “toward religious communities, the people in power and prosperity. Religious communities ... both provide prosperity and present an ideal for the future. Right or wrong, someone is benefiting. We have to resolve this.”Comments made openly and off the record, as well as observations from around the country, indicate that power is changing hands in the perceived conflict between the Gülen community and the prominent members of the MHP. With the Ülkü Ocakları no longer attractive with the youth and efforts to involve women having stalled, the influence of religious communities on Turkey’s nationalists seems to be expanding.Hmmm......"religious communities"somehow doesn't sound good combined with NATO.Read the full story here.
- HT:MoonBattery.Fox Guest Threatened for Opposing Dream Act Amnesty.With uncounted millions pouring over the willfully undefended southern border, it's inevitable that America will become more like blood-drenched Mexico, where physical intimidation rules. We can see it happening already:Dream Act Amnesty supporters, including the President of Immigration Clearinghouse, have issued a fatwa calling for the murder of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's President William Gheen following his appearance on Fox and Friends.Local police and the FBI have been contacted and reports have been filed concerning these threats and civil rights violations that are coming from Dream Act Amnesty supporters. The Dream Act Amnesty would give legal status, college access, and voting rights to over 2 million illegal aliens."I try my best in the national media to represent the 59% of Americans found in certified polls who oppose the Dream Act Amnesty," said William Gheen President of ALIPAC. "Now I am receiving death threats from Dream Act leaders who are also posting my home address, while encouraging grenade attacks on me because I oppose Amnesty."William Gheen appeared on Fox News at 6:15am EST on Tuesday, November 30, 2010. In the interview, Gheen said that the Dream Act Amnesty was a "Political Teddy Bear with a hand grenade in it," and that passage of the Dream Act Amnesty could eventually lead to "millions of innocent American students, workers, and voters being displaced and replaced by illegal aliens."In response, reconquistadors have been circulating Gheen's home address and calling for him to be killed with a grenade. If he ends up dead, don't expect Eric Holder's Injustice Department to show much interest.Hmmmmm....anyone still doubting who's the ennemy Obama talked about?Read the full story here.
- HT:GatewayPundit.Governor-Elect Nikki Haley To Obama: “The People of South Carolina Want Their Money Back”.South Carolina Governor-elect Nikki Haley confronted President Obama this week during his meeting with the nation’s governors.Haley told the president that if his administration does not honor the federal government’s nuclear energy commitments then,“The people of South Carolina want their money back.”Hmmmm...finally some common sense.Read the full story here.
- Mosque arson arrest teenagers bailed.Three teenagers arrested following an arson attempt in which a gas pipe was fed through a mosque window have been released on bail.The incident in Stoke-on-Trent is being treated by police as a deliberate racist attack.Officers were called to Regent Road at 0630 GMT on Friday after CCTV footage showed smoke emerging from inside the building.A fourth teenager who was arrested faces no further action.Police said inquiries were continuing although a forensic investigation had now ended."A number of items have been secured by police scenes of crimes officers which will now undergo a series of forensic tests to recover any further evidence which could help identify the persons responsible," a spokesman said.Source.
- Carmel wildfire contained after 77 hours.More than three days after initial blaze began near Druze village of Usfiya, firefighting authorities declare they have managed to gain control of biggest fire in Israel's history. Extinguishing operations to continue in coming days in bid to prevent fire from re-erupting. The fire has destroyed more than 50,000 dunam (12,300 acres) of land and damaged three communities. More than 5 million trees have been burned, 74 buildings burned down ion Kibbutz Beit Oren, Ein Hod, and the Yamon-Ord boarding school, and 173 building were partially burned. Close to 17,000 people were evacuated from their homes, from Israel Prison Service facilities, from hospitals and military jails in the past three days due to the fire.Netanyahu, who met with senior Druze officials in Usfiya, preferred to look on the bright side. "In other countries, big fires took longer. We have been asked, 'How can you put out a big fire in less than three days, while it takes other countries three weeks?' My response was, 'We have no other country, and it's a very small country.' As fires swept through the hills around the northern city of Haifa for a fourth day, hopes were high that the arrival in Israel in the early hours of a rented Boeing Supertanker, the largest aerial firefighting plane in the world, would finally tip the balance in the struggle to put out the flames.Read the full story here.
- Three Russian satellites fall into Pacific Ocean.They were launched by a rocket from Baikonur.Russia failed Sunday to send three Glonass navigation satellites into orbit after they were launched by a rocket from Baikonur cosmodrome, space industry sources told Russian news agencies."The ballistics experts have checked everything: the upper-stage rocket with the satellites is not on the main, intermediate nor emergency orbit," a source told the RIA Novosti news agency."Our calculations show that the upper-stage rocket with the satellites probably fell into the Pacific Ocean near Hawaii," the source said.Hmmmm...a pitty the President wasn't yet in Hawai,he might have seen it from his holiday mansion?Read the full story here.More here.
- HT:GatewayPundit.Must See video!… Christmas Food Court Flash Mob, “Hallelujah Chorus”.Phenomenal!Chorus Niagara Flash Mob at the Welland Seaway Mall.Enjoy.On November 13, 2010 unsuspecting shoppers got a big surprise while enjoying their lunch. Over 100 participants in this awesome Christmas Flash Mob.This is a must see!This flash mob was organized by Alphabet Photography to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!Special thanks to Robert Cooper and Chorus Niagara, The Welland Seaway Mall, and Fagan Media Group.Read and see the full story here.