- No immediate pardon for Asia Bibi. Appeal must go before the High Court.The President of Pakistan will not grant an immediate pardon to the Christian woman sentenced to death for blasphemy, but might do so if the appeal lodged at the High Court takes too long, an official said. The case has aroused a strong reaction from international human rights groups, and has inflamed the religious sentiments in the country. In recent days, demonstrations were staged by the Christian minority in Pakistan, calling for her release, and also by Muslims protesting against the idea of pardon and defending the blasphemy laws. The law is used to settle personal quarrels, and to persecute minorities, critics say.Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain, former Prime Minister and President of the Pakistan Muslim League Q, told media: "Instead of granting pardon to Asia Bibi, the President should let her rot and the whole nation should back this decision. We should also turn a blind eye to the point being raised by various quarters to inquire whether or not she really committed the crime she allegedly committed. Her crime is unpardonable and would hurt the nation's sentiments. We are ready to sacrifice our life for the Prophet Muhammad and any one who dares to speak against the Prophet, must be killed". The "liberals", even though in the minority, believe that the law created by the then military dictator Zia ul Haq in the 80s to please the religious right should be revoked to prevent its misuse.Both Sahibzada and Qari Hanif who say they have a different view. "Our view is clear. Misuse is an insufficient justification for abolishing any law. Many laws are poorly enforced, including the country's constitution, which is the mother of all laws. Does that mean we should abolish them all? "We have guided missiles and misguided men. Martin Luther King, Jr.Read the full story here.
- Homeland Security seizes domain names. The investigative arm of the Homeland Security Department appears to be shutting down websites that facilitate copyright infringement.Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has seized dozens of domain names over the past few days, according to TorrentFreak. ICE appears to be targeting sites that help Internet users download copyrighted music, as well as sites that sell bootleg goods, such as fake designer handbags.The sites are replaced with a note from the government: "This domain named has been seized by ICE, Homeland Security Investigations."Hmmm...what has Homeland security to do with Copy Right infrigement?"Read the full story here.
- HT:NorthEastIntelligence.Proof Positive that the government rates body scanner resisters as “Non-Islamic Domestic Terrorists”.My report DHS & TSA: Making a list, checking it twice has apparently stirred a lot of controversy. It has also been met with skepticism and denials about its actual existence. Some find it difficult to believe that our government would actually label anyone who opposes the use of naked body scanners and aggressive airport pat-downs as “domestic extremists.”It is unfortunately obvious that there are many people who are living in a state of denial or blissful ignorance. We are living in a time when our government can issue an official 86-page report about the mass murder of 13 people at Fort Hood by a man who shouted “Allahu Akbar” before he began pumping bullets into innocent bystanders yet never once mention Islam, Muslim or the Islamic ideology that allegedly motivated the attack.Alternatively, the government has labeled anyone opposing abortion, illegal immigration, or members of the “alternative media” as “domestic extremists.” Such designations were made infamous by the leaked “MIAC Memo,” a shortened reference to the “strategic report” issued by the Missouri Information Analysis Center dated 20 February 2009. Careful research will show that the memo, which was a law enforcement work product that was actually limited in its intended dissemination, was rebuffed by DHS officials and later “retracted.” Government officials downplayed its intent after the publication went “viral.” It was defended as a training aid that was overblown and taken out of context.To provide insight to those who are concerned over the direction our current leadership is taking our national security, perhaps we should refer to DHS source document IA-0233-09 dated 26 March 2009 titled “Domestic Extremist Lexicon.” It is an eleven page document prepared by the Strategic Analysts Group and the Extremism Radicalization Branch, Homeland Environment Threat Analysis Division.Arranged in alphabetical order, the preface clearly states that that the lexicon addresses the nature and scope of the threat that domestic, non-Islamic extremism poses to the United States, and specifically names such groups and provides a definition for each.Carefully note that the intentionally definition of “alternative media” includes any information source outside of the corporate media(Meaning all bloggers?).Perhaps one of the more interesting “threats” is listed on page four, which states that any act of “civil disobedience” (including “protests”) is considered a domestic threat to the United States.To those who remain skeptical that the DHS under the direction of Janet Napolitano, does not classify individuals or groups who would protest the recently enhanced security screening procedures implemented at U.S. airports as non-Islamic domestic terror threats to the U.S. are either in a perilous state of denial or ignorant of the current focus of our “homeland security .” How about right wing “extremism?Indeed, threats to the security of the United States exist within our country. Some have walked or driven in across the border. Others, we’ve voted in or have been appointed by those who have been elected. In any case, it would appear that “Big Sis” is looking in all the wrong places. I contend that it is by design.Hmmm....who was again talking about "Enemies" when mentioning the Tea party?Read the full story here.
- Politician Urges German Muslims To 'Keep an Eye out for Fanatics'.Germany is on high alert after last week's terror warnings. On Thursday a conservative politician sent a strong message to the Muslim community, urging scrutiny for "possible fanatics" attending mosques. Germany's Muslim organization, however, argues that politicians' rhetoric is divisive."Mosque communities are called on to be especially watchful and keep an eye out for possible fanatics in their ranks, in the light of the current situation," Stefan Müller, a spokesman on integration issues for the two parties in the federal parliament, told the Neue Osnabrücker Zeitung in an interview published on Thursday.The majority of Muslims do not have anything to do with terrorism, said the CSU politician, adding, "it is also in their personal interest to avert the misuse of Islam by radicals." He urged the community to "intensify cooperation with security authorities and give early warning in any suspicious cases."But the Central Council of Muslims, one of a number of organizations in Germany seeking to represent the broad Muslim population, has warned that Muslims in Germany have been discriminated against on the basis of their religion amid the terror scare. They report that mosques have been the target of attacks and hate mail as a result. We appeal to politicians and the media to deal with the discussions rationally and not to mention Islamic community, Islam and Muslims and terror in the same breath," the organization said in a press release on Wednesday.Hmmmm........maybe try in future in the same breath ..."Censored...censored....censored...and terror"? Read the full story here.
- TSA Worker Accused Of Assault Had Prior Record.ATLANTA -- Channel 2 Action News has learned a TSA security worker accused of abducting and sexually assaulting a woman had previously been convicted of misdemeanor harassment and stalking.Randall King remains hospitalized following a suicide attempt. Police said last Wednesday, King agreed to drive a woman home from the airport. Instead, investigators said King took her to a MARTA station parking lot and placed novelty handcuffs on her.Investigators said he drove her 50 miles away to his home in Troup County and sexually assaulted her. The woman told police that King gave her a suicide note, his car and let her go, investigators said.TSA has a long list of “disqualifying offenses” for employment at the federal agency that operates airport security. Those offenses include felonies, violent crimes, theft, and crimes involving security and transportation. Regan checked the list and found that it did not include misdemeanor offenses of harassing and stalking.Brent Brown, a security expert who runs a company in Smyrna, told Regan that he believes a job candidate with a record of stalking should not be hired by the TSA. “This type of misdemeanor, this is harassment. You’re putting a person in a public area. I would say that would disqualify him for employment,” said Brown.Read the full story here.
- TSA Groin Searches Menstruating Woman.Yesterday we received a letter from a customer who wore her GladRags Pantyliner through a security scanner and was so traumatized by her resulting TSA genital search that she wanted to warn other women. (Read her letter below). Her past history of sexual assault made this experience a nightmare for her. At first we thought yes, we will warn people not to put themselves through this risk.But on second thought, we want to ask every willing woman, menstruating or not, to put a GladRags in her pants and go through the scanner. Let the TSA learn to recognize that a menstruating woman is probably not a terrorist! (And, yes, we know myriad jokes can be made be about that statement).The fact of the matter is, everyone is subject to an invasive search. For some women and men it causes great stress and perceived violation. If you can handle the experience fairly stress free, help clear the way for our menstruating sisters for whom a genital search by a group of strangers is a truly traumatizing experience.Hmmm...the fact of the matter is terrorists are talkinf of implanting bombs in their bodies will such a scanner or pat down notice it?Probably not ,were just running a mile behind their way of thinking and operating.And as i said before the weakest link is the staff working at the airport,are they going through the same scrutiny every day?Read the full story here.
- HT:KleinVerzet.Dutch secret service infiltrated Geert Wilders his political party.Today Dutch biggest newspaper De Telegraaf ran a story on the infiltration of Geert Wilders his political Party For Freedom (PVV). According to former Party For Freedom parliamentary candidate Geert Tomlow (PVV) there were two infiltrators exposed within the party. A female infiltrator was exposed because she tried to obtain a list of all candidates’ names and addresses. And a second older male parliamentary candidate in training was exposed because he worked for the Dutch Military Intelligence services.Geert Wilders is a fast growing political movement, so problems with its candidates can be expected as new political parties attract all kinds of people. And it must be said the PVV already has received its fair share of criticism on its parliamentary members. But what if some of them are agents who are just there to discredit this opposition party... Read the full story here.
- HT:PamajasMedia.Is the IRS Targeting Jewish Groups for Being Pro-Israel?American Jews who defend Israel, it seems, have much to not be happy about this Thanksgiving Day. In a major Politico article, writer Ben Smith writes that Z Street, a hawkish pro-Israel group that consciously bills itself as an alternative to the leftist J Street, reveals that the IRS may be targeting pro-Israel groups for seeking a tax exemption, solely on the grounds of their position. Writes Smith about the proposed query of an unnamed religious group that has no expressed position on Israel.“Does your organization support the existence of the land of Israel?” IRS agent Tracy Dornette wrote the organization, according to this week’s court filing, as part of its consideration of the organizations application for tax exempt status. “Describe your organization’s religious belief system toward the land of Israel."The document emerged in the course of a lawsuit filed in August by Z Street, a hawkish group that casts itself as the Zionist answer to the liberal J Street. Z Street claims that a different IRS agent reviewing its application for tax exempt status said the agency is “carefully scrutinizing organizations that are in any way connected with Israel” and that “a special unit” is determining whether its activities “contradict the Administration’s public policies.”Let us pause at that last line — does the organization’s work “contradict the Administration’s public policies”?The IRS, of course, is supposed to investigate tax evasion — not to use its powers to punish groups or individuals who dissent from administration policy. And what is this so-called “special unit”? What must now be publicly investigated — more work, perhaps, for Rep. Darrell Issa, likely the new chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee — is, as Z Street put it, whether or not the IRS is “improperly considering the political viewpoint of applicants” and engaging in “clear viewpoint discrimination.”Hmmmm....even the Gestapo would be drooling reading this.Read the full story here.
- Joke of the Year?Frustrated Obama Sends Nation Rambling 75,000-Word E-Mail.Having admittedly "reached the end of [his] rope," President Barack Obama sent a rambling 75,000-word e-mail to the entire nation Wednesday, revealing deep frustrations with America's political culture, his presidency, U.S. citizens, and himself.The e-mail, which was titled "A couple things," addressed countless topics in a dense, stream-of-consciousness rant that often went on for hundreds of words without any punctuation or paragraph breaks. Throughout, the president expressed his aggravation on subjects as disparate as the war in Afghanistan, the sluggish economic recovery, his live-in mother-in-law, China's undervalued currency, Boston's Logan Airport, and tort reform.According to its timestamp, the e-mail was sent at 4:26 a.m."Hey Everyone," read the first line of the president's note, which at 27 megabytes proved too large for millions of Americans' in-boxes. "I'm writing to you because I need to clear up some important issues. First and foremost, I want to say that this has nothing to do with the midterm elections because I was going to send an e-mail regardless of the outcome. However, I guess one could argue that, in the end, the midterms are an important measure of a president's overall success, though I wouldn't go so far as to call the results a referendum. Legislatively, I feel I've had a lot of success that I think history will judge quite favorably. I mean, pretty much every modern president has seen his party lose seats during a midterm, you know?A 150-page printout confirms that while Obama's points are generally cogent in the first quarter of the message, the increasingly chaotic spacing, multiple spelling errors, and near total lack of commas rendered the later portions almost impossible to parse.Excerpts indicate an erratic use of capitalized and underlined words, with the phrase "Stopped a second Great Depression" mentioned 14 times in a bolded red font double the size of surrounding text. In addition, the e-mail contained multiple links to the Wikipedia entry for Social Security and line graphs of Ronald Reagan's year-by-year approval ratings.According to White House sources, Obama "snapped" late Tuesday afternoon when a staffer reminded him he was scheduled to take a call from incoming Speaker of the House John Boehner. At that point, a visibly disgusted Obama was observed slowly repeating the words "House Speaker Boehner" before ordering everyone to leave the Oval Office, where he sat typing and, according to some, banging angrily on his keyboard for the next five hours."Yes we can!" the e-mail concluded. "Ugh, you know what? Forget it. Believe what you want. Yours, Barack."Hmmm....."Yes we can ...joke about it?"Read and see the full story here.
- Will Ireland Default? Ask Belgium.On the face of it, Ireland seems poised on the brink of default. Its debts are very large relative to the size of its economy, most of this money is owed to foreigners and – unless there is an unexpected growth miracle – the country will struggle to pay its debts in full for many years to come.Yet all the indications are that, as part of the historic rescue package to be introduced this week by the European Union and the International Monetary Fund, Ireland will not default on or otherwise restructure its most substantial debts. Why not?This time, will the global disease continue to spread as banks elsewhere get bailouts that allow them to become even bigger and more dangerous? Will we see immediate ramifications in other euro-zone countries, such as Belgium or others?And will the same underlying problem continue to grow in such a way that it can ultimately bring down the United States – as Peter Boone and I suggested here in March?Read the full story here.
- Realated.FoxNation.com Reposts Anti-Obama Article From The Onion, Doesn’t Mention It’s A Joke.Most people recognize The Onion as the Peabody Award-winning satire machine that it is. Some people, however, don’t. Which is why we get a story like this every few months. Of course, it’s sometimes easy to mistake an Onion article for the real thing since the writers make sure to skew as close to their targets as possible. It also doesn’t hurt when real news outlets reprint the satirists’ work and decide not to let their readers know it’s a joke, as Fox Nation did today.Read the full story here.
- Jihad Watch banned from Veterans Administration computers for thought crime.Controversial opinions" are verboten! You can have any opinion you want, as long as it is that of the political and media elites!Jihad Watch reader DL tried to access Jihad Watch at the Veterans Administration, and got this:Access to the URL: http://jihadwatch.com/ has been denied. (Your request was denied because of its content categorization: Blogs/Wiki, Controversial Opinions.)Atlas Shrugs is getting blocked for the same reason. There will be no veterans committing thought crime!Hmmm.....who was calling the Tea party "Enemies",is this the result of the midterm elections?Read the full story here.
- HT:Ross'sRightAngle. How Many Islamic Defenders’ Front men are Needed to face 1 Japanese Porn Queen?Readers may recall that Japanese porn actress Miyabi was the centre of a typical non-scandal recently when moron/bigot/cowards of the Islamic Defenders’ Front threatened not to stand idly by, in the event of an invasion of Indonesia by a diminutive Japanese lady.FPI’s Habib Habib alias Salim Alatas Selon was quoted as follows:- “If it’s true, we’ll take steps! Whomsoever it may be, no porn star may come here to make movies.”Well, she’s on her way, at last, to attend her new film’s Jakarta premiere.Hmmmm...will the "naked' truth be known?Read the full story here.
- Duma recognizes Katyn massacre as Stalinist crime.Deputies from the lower house of Russia's parliament, the Duma approved a declaration on Friday recognizing the 1940 Katyn massacre of Polish officers as a crime committed by Stalin's regime."Materials which were kept in secret archives for many years show that the Katyn massacre was committed on the direct orders of Stalin," the draft says.According to official data, over 20,000 Polish officers were killed in 1940 by the NKVD - the Soviet secret police. The executions took place in various parts of Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. The largest massacre occurred in the Katyn forest near the Russian city of Smolensk.The Communists, who opposed the bill, say the Polish officers were executed "by German occupation authorities in the fall of 1941, rather than by the NKVD in 1940." They also say they can provide documents to prove their viewpoint.Communist lawmaker Vladimir Kashin said if the draft is adopted then the relatives of those shot in the massacre would attempt to gain financial compensation from Russia.Read the full story here.
- SC eldery retired policeman accused of threatening to shoot president.A 78-year-old South Carolina man with more than a dozen weapons in his home has been arrested after federal authorities say he told a nurse he was thinking about killing President Barack Obama. Michael Stephen Bowden was being held Friday at the Spartanburg County jail. Bowden was arrested recently after he told a nurse at a Veterans Affairs clinic in Spartanburg he was thinking of killing the president, according to a sworn statement by a U.S. Secret Service agent. During a checkup at the clinic Nov. 16, a nurse asked Bowden if he ever thought about killing himself. According to the affidavit, Bowden told the nurse, "Yes, I would like to shoot the president then myself." Bowden repeated those words to another nurse, adding that he wanted to kill Obama "because he is not doing enough to help African Americans." When asked about his comments to the nurses, Bowden admitted he made them and also gave agents a sworn, written statement, saying "if I had the opportunity to put Obama against the wall and shoot him, I would." U.S. Magistrate Judge Kevin McDonald ordered that Bowden be held without bond until a mental evaluation had been completed. An attorney for Bowden did not immediately respond to a message Friday. WYFF-TV reported Bowden was in the Navy for four years and was a former New York City policeman and fire captain.Read the full story here.
- Sadiq Khan full interview on the Ahmadiyya hate campaign.In his first interview about the hate campaign being waged against the Ahmadiyya community in south London, Tooting MP and shadow Justice Secretary, Sadiq Khan, talks to Omar Oakes about what has happened and what he is doing to stop it escalating. Is there a hate campaign going on against the Ahmadiyya community? "If you read the [Ahmadiyya’s allegations of hate crime] dossier, it’s not just in Wandsworth, but in Walsall, in Birmingham, in other parts of the country, there is clearly a campaign to incite hatred against this group of people. Whether that crosses the criminal threshold, that is for the police." According to Mark Clarke (the Conservative candidate who was locked in a room at the TIC at an election event on April 14 for his own protection after being mistaken for the Lib Dem candidate, Nasser Butt, who is an Ahmadi) these people very clearly identified themselves as supporters of Sadiq Khan. They said: "This is Sadiq’s mosque. What are you doing here? This is no place for Ahmadis". Hadn’t you heard anything like that was going on? "No." Would you condemn that? "Yes, absolutely. There’s a famous speech I give all the time about President Kennedy. He was the first President of Catholic faith. And Kennedy goes to a Catholic church before 1960 and says: "There are various reasons to vote for me, but if any of these are because I’m a Catholic, then I don’t want your vote. You vote for me because of my values, what I believe in, what I stand for, what I’ve done". I think JFK got it just right. If you say to people, "vote for me because I’m a Muslim", where does it end? It leads to a ghetto-isation of politics which is disastrous.Hmmmm...what's the main difference between Ahmadiyya Muslims and the other Muslims......they believe in a peaceful form of Islam and Jihad!Read the full story here.