Wednesday, September 29, 2010
- HT:MoonBattery.Video: Comrade Obama Is Not a Muslim.Or so we're told. But he couldn't lay on the Islamophilia that has been so trendy among liberals since 9/11 any heavier if he were.Click here for comments.
- Michelle Obama organizing Youth Re-Education camps.The commander in chief changed 9/11 in to a National Day of Service ,but it seems he had his own "Universal Voluntary Public Service.".Did he just hijack a terrible terror attack for his own means????Barack Obama was a founding member of the board of Public Allies in 1992, resigning before his wife became executive director of the Chicago chapter of Public Allies in 1993.Obama plans to use the nonprofit group, which he features on his campaign Web site, as the model for a national service corps. He calls his Orwellian program,"Universal Voluntary Public Service."Read the full story here.And here.Click here for comments.
- Obama Refers to Illegal Aliens as ‘Us’ As He Renews Call for Amnesty.“A lot of folks think it’s an easy way to score political points is by trying to act as if there’s a ‘them’ and an ‘us,’ instead of just an ‘us.’I belive he doesn't care about anyone but Barack Hussein Obama!President Barack Obama referred to illegal aliens in the United States as “us” on Tuesday while renewing his call for giving them a “pathway to citizenship”—an amnesty--and castigating opponents of such an amnesty as demagogues.OK racists,mongrels,demagogues,bigots and perhaps next Hobbits if we don't agree with the great leader?Obama’s made the statement at what the White House billed as a “backyard discussion” at a private home in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It came in the midst of a 754-word answer he gave in response to a woman who asked: “How do you envision a comprehensive immigration reform as one measure towards America’s economic recovery and long-term vitality?”“Let’s provide a pathway to citizenship for those who are already here, understanding that they broke the law, so they’re going to have to pay a fine and pay back taxes and, I think, learn English, make sure that they don’t have a criminal record,” said Obama. “There are some hoops that they’re going to have to jump through, but giving them a pathway is the right thing to do.Hmmm...to protect and uphold the Constitution?"Yeah whatevah!Read the full
scandalstory here.Click here for comments.
- British aid worker abducted two days ago.The woman disappeared along with three Afghan colleagues in the Kunar mountain region. NATO Special Forces are sweeping the area with the assistance of local tribal leaders. Many are hoping for a quick outcome but fear prisoners might be taken to Pakistan. A possible prisoner swap for a Muslim terrorist might be in cards.A Christian female British aid worker was abducted in northeastern Afghanistan along with three Afghan co-workers, this according to the British Foreign Office. Unconfirmed reports suggest that the kidnappers want to swap the abducted air worker for a terrorist.The kidnapping comes as the parents of British doctor Karen Woo, who was murdered in Afghanistan last month, spoke for the first time about their loss.Lynn and Tehaun Woo said their daughter, who had been working with an international charity, knew the risks being in Afghanistan, but was compelled to help people. Islam the religion of peace?Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- More reports of flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf CHILD DIES!The National Science Foundation awarded a rapid response grant to oil spill researchers to examine the oil's effect on Vibrio vulnificus. From the NSF website on June 21, 2010: How are the oysters faring with the oil spill? The National Science Foundation (NSF) has awarded a rapid response grant to scientists Crystal Johnson, Gary King and Ed Laws of Louisiana State University (LSU) to find out.The researchers will look at how the abundance and virulence of naturally-occurring bacteria called Vibrio parahaemolyticus and Vibrio vulnificus, often found in oyster beds, may change in response to the spill. The findings will provide insights into vibrios' ability to "consume" oil, and will allow the biologists to uncover antibiotic compounds in certain species of phytoplankton that live in association with vibrios.Read and see the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Washington's Schizophrenic Approach Toward the Muslim Brotherhood."Allah is our objective; the Prophet is our leader; the Quran is our law; jihad is our way; and dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope." So reads the motto of the Muslim Brotherhood (MB), a transnational Islamist organization with chapters in more than 70 countries. The group's long history includes collaboration with Nazi Germany, calls for the destruction of Israel, and support for attacks against American troops.The Brotherhood's affiliates include the terrorist organization Hamas. Its alumni include 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and Abdullah Azzam, Osama bin Laden's terrorist mentor. Ayman al-Zawahiri, al Qaida's second in command, is said to have been heavily influenced by the ideology of the Brotherhood's Egyptian chapter.Some of the most prominent Muslim organizations in the United States have close, longstanding relationships with the Muslim Brotherhood. The Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) was founded by Muslim Brotherhood members in the United States. And the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) was linked in court papers to a Brotherhood-organized Hamas support effort.That record has not dissuaded the Obama and George W. Bush administrations from working with MB-affiliated organizations in the United States. This relationship is on display in Chicago this week, where Rashad Hussain, President Obama's special envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), addresses the American Islamic College (AIC). A Hudson Institute report last year identified the AIC as having been planned by the Brotherhood-affiliated Muslim Students Association (MSA). The AIC was once headed by MSA founder Ahmed Sakr.Hussain's participation serves to highlight the fact that Washington has no policy for dealing with the Muslim Brotherhood, despite evidence that the group's agenda is hostile to the United States. In some cases around the world, there may be little choice but to do so. But a number of people who study the issue contend that the U.S. government is needlessly legitimizing the Muslim Brotherhood.Hussain is scheduled to appear Wednesday morning on a panel moderated by Ahmed Rehab, head of the Chicago chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR). So a White House aide is sharing the stage with a senior CAIR official.The FBI's policy is to not do that. The agency cut off communications with CAIR in 2008, based upon exhibits in the Hamas-support prosecution of the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development (HLF) that places CAIR on a committee created to support Hamas politically and financially. An FBI congressional liaison wrote last year that "until we can resolve whether there continues to be a connection between CAIR or its executives and HAMAS, the FBI does not view CAIR as an appropriate liaison partner."But for "They don't trust me because of my middle name"it's not a problem.Read the full
treasonstory here.Click here for comments.
- Radical Yemeni terror preacher calls for more attacks on the West in new internet video.A radical Yemeni cleric who is connected to numerous terror plots including the September 11 attrocity has made a new video promising to launch more attacks against the West. Anwar al-Awlaki, whose radical sermons have been cited by terrorists involved in four U.S. bomb plots, has survived a series of American drone attacks to re-emerge with a new video that is expected to be posted on the internet soon.Radical Islamic websites with known ties to Al Qaeda have announced the planned release of the video featuring Al-Awlaki.He also exchanged more than a dozen emails with Nidal Malki Hassan, who later went on the shooting rampage at Fort Hood.You remember that case off "Workplace violence"?Wooow that might inflate the Islamophobia without reason?Read the full
interfaith dialogstory here.Click here for comments.
- U.S. Army investigates 'suicide military base' "Fort Hood"after four soldiers die in a single weekend.Officials at a U.S. military base are investigating a record number of suicides among soldiers.According to figures, 14 suicides and six more suspected suicides have been reported so far this year involving soldiers stationed at Fort Hood, in Texas.That figure includes the suspected murder-suicide of a soldier and his wife after their bodies were found in their home on the base on Sunday.Hmmm....Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- A Reminder, ACORN Funding NOT Permanently Cut Off.Matthew Vadum, ever vigilant on the evils perpetrated by ACORN, reminds us that the criminal community organizer has not had its federal funding cut off permanently. The temporary cut off is soon to expire and Vadum reports that there doesn’t seem to be anyone in Congress taking up a reinstatement of the ban.In his Sept. 28 piece at the American Spectator, Vadum says that many people are confused about the funding ban imagining it was permanent.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- White House Officials Trash Rahm.Should he run for mayor of Chicago, it seems Rahm Emanuel won’t necessarily be missed: The Financial Times points to three problems with Rahm’s tenure as chief of staff—and backs them up with anonymous trash-talking. “Rahm cannot keep his thoughts focused for more than 10 minutes,” says one former official. “If he spent as much time planning strategy as he does trying to win the news cycle then things might have gone differently.” Another complaint is that, as the chief White House negotiator, he consistently made concessions with Republicans just to see them go on to obstruct the White House’s legislation anyway. “Rahm’s approach helped create the impression that the Obama White House had no principles–it was simply transactional,” says one Democratic observer. "the Obama White House had no principles" i don't think Rahm leaving will make a change to that!!Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Good Grief: Obama Compares His Socialist Agenda to “Slaves Sitting Around a Fire Singing Freedom Songs”.Because when the race card isn’t enough, the slave card is always there to pick up the slack.In every instance, progress took time. In every instance, progress took sacrifice. Progress took faith. You know, the slaves sitting around a fire singing freedom songs, they weren’t sure when slavery would end but they understood it was going to end.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Noted Psychiatrist Says Obama Has Narcissism Disorder.For the record, Dr. Charles Krauthammer is a real psychiatrist and he’s really not kidding.Here’s how Web MD defines Narcissistic Personality Disorder.As defined in the 2000 edition of the DSM-IV-TR, narcissistic personality disorder is a pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), a constant need for admiration, and a lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by at least 5 of the following criteria.Read and see the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Ousted Moscow Mayor Slams Kremlin, Ready To Challenge Dismissal.The quarrel between the Kremlin and Moscow's sacked mayor, Yury Luzhkov, has become still messier with the publication of a scathing letter by Luzhkov and reports of impending legal action from both sides."In our country the fear of expressing one's view has existed since 1937," he wrote, referring to the year considered to be the high point of the purges under Soviet dictator Josef Stalin's Great Terror.With his ouster, public sector workers are now worried about cuts to their incomes.Many Muscovites, including some of his critics, believe things will not necessarily change for the best after Luzhkov.His dismissal clears the way for a redistribution of the capital's wealth and of its staggering $36.7 billion annual budget.Business groups close to Putin and Medvedev are now expected to win more of Moscow's lucrative building contracts, and some of Putin's close allies have been named as possible successors to Luzhkov -- including government chief of staff Sergei Sobyanin. Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Pelosi now as despised as BP.According to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's unfavorable ratings have reached an all-time high of 50%, while only 22% have even a somewhat positive view of her. This means she is now as hated as BP and is even less popular than her predecessor, Newt Gingrich.Yet it is anyone who dares to question "change" that is deemed an out-of-touch extremist.Of course, when your district is in a flag-burning, Marxist gay pride parade of a city like San Francisco, none of this really has to bother you.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Tens of thousands march in Brussels over austerity.Tens of thousands of people marched through Brussels on Wednesday on a day of protests across Europe against government austerity measures, which unions say will slow economic recovery and punish the poor.Reports speak of 80.000 demonstrators.Read the full story here and here(Google Translate).Click here for comments.
- Iron Man-style power suits 'will be in war zones in five years'.Iron Man-style power suits which make the wearer vastly stronger will be used by soldiers in war zones in the next five years, according to a firm developing them.The XOS2 suit - pronounced "exos" - produced by US defence technology firm Raytheon Sarcos allows the user to carry 70kg with apparently little or no effort and punch through four planks of wood at once.The exoskeleton has been designed with two applications in mind: firstly, the combat variant, which is a waist-down suit intended for use supporting heavy backpacks; and, secondly, the logistics version, which is a full suit intended to be used by personnel carrying water, supplies and ammunition boxes or tank shells. Dr Fraser Smith, the firm's vice-president of operations, said: "We would expect them to appear in theatre [war zones] probably in about five years for the tethered version and perhaps three to five after that for the untethered version." Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Turkey seizes Ataturk yacht in wake of sex scandal.Sex ring leaders charged clients between $3,000 and $10,000 for a night with the prostitutes.Turkey's government has seized the one-time state yacht of Kemal Ataturk, the founder of modern Turkey, following media reports that a vice ring had used the vessel to throw sex parties with prostitutes.Eight women and two underage girls, all of whom were believed to be prostitutes, were taken for health checks after authorities in the Mediterranean city of Antalya confiscated the 136-metre Savarona, state-run Anatolian news agency reported.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
Posted by Will at 12:57 PM
- Gaffney:Hamas Operative Gets a Tour of the National Counter Terrorism Center.Yesterday, Bigpeace.com contributor Patrick S. Poole, broke a story about the FBI courting known Hamas operative Sheikh Kifah Mustapha, through a tour of the National Counter Terrorism Center and the FBI training facilities at Quantico. Today, on Frank Gaffney’s Secure Freedom Radio, Frank adds quite a bit to the conversation. Namely, how the politically correct Muslim outreach that is meant to improve our security serves the influence operations of our terrorist enemies instead.Read and listen to the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Islamic hard-liners protest gay film festival in Indonesia; some showings cancelled.JAKARTA, Indonesia — Dozens of Islamic hard-liners protested against an international gay film festival in Indonesia's capital Tuesday, forcing the cancellation of several screenings.The Q! Film Festival, being held at foreign cultural centres in Jakarta, opened last week and was slated to run until Wednesday night. In its ninth year, it aims to raise awareness of gay issues.Members of the hardline Islamic Defenders Front — some wearing masks, white robes and turbans — chanted anti-gay slogans and said the movies were blasphemous.The Islamic Defenders Front has in the past smashed bars, attacked transvestites and went after those it considered blasphemous with bamboo clubs and stones."Islam the religion of Peace?"Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- It's time to fight back against death threats by Islamic extremists.A federal law is needed to cover threats against free-speech rights. Across media and geographies, Islamic extremists are increasingly using intimidation to stifle free expression.Earlier this year, after Comedy Central altered an episode of "South Park" that had prompted threats because of the way it depicted Islam's prophet Muhammad, Seattle cartoonist Molly Norris proposed an "Everybody Draw Muhammad Day." The idea was, as she put it, to stand up for the 1st Amendment and "water down the pool of targets" for extremists.It's time for free-speech advocates to take a page from the abortion rights movement's playbook. In the 1990s, abortion providers faced the same sort of intimidation tactics and did not succumb. Instead, they lobbied for a federal law making it a crime to threaten people exercising reproductive rights and permitting victims to sue for damages. The Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act, or FACE, passed in 1994 by solid bipartisan margins. A similar act is needed to cover threats against free-speech rights.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Media ignores Islamist extremisme Canadian Journalist Resigns After Editors Spike His Anti-Jihadist Column.This week, Rory resigned as a long-time columnist for the London (Ontario) Free Press.He’d submitted a column to run on (ironically) September 11, detailing the connection between the Muslim Association of Canada (MAC) and the Muslim Brotherhood. The LFP said they’d only run the column if Leishman removed references to two local imams. He refused, the paper spiked the column, and Leishman resigned on principle.How could tens of thousands of Muslims living in Canada sympathize with Islamist terrorists who were plotting the greatest mass slaughter of civilians in Canadian history?Part of the answer can be found in some mainstream Muslim publications in Canada. For example, in July, Al Bilad, a monthly newspaper published in Arabic and English in London, Ontario, featured a poem that glorifies an Islamist homicide bomber who pleads to her mother.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Haiti Still Waiting for Pledged U.S. Aid.Nearly Nine Months after the Earthquake, None of the $1.15 Billion the U.S. Promised for Rebuilding has Arrived.The money was pledged by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in March for use this year in rebuilding. The U.S. has already spent more than $1.1 billion on post-quake relief, but without long-term funds, the reconstruction of the wrecked capital cannot begin.With just a week to go before fiscal 2010 ends, the money is still tied up in Washington. At fault: bureaucracy, disorganization and a lack of urgency, The Associated Press learned in interviews with officials in the State Department, the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, the White House and the U.N. Office of the Special Envoy. One senator has held up a key authorization bill because of a $5 million provision he says will be wasteful.The Office of the Special Envoy has been tracking the money delivered so far but does not know who got it. The envoy himself, former President Bill Clinton, told the AP in July and again in August that he was putting pressure on donors to meet their pledges.Hmmmm.....on the other hand Pakistan who's Islamic .....Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Thailand, Islamic rebels disguised as policemen fire on crowd: 5 dead and 3 injured.The attack took place yesterday evening in a village in Pattani province with a Muslim majority. Two children are also among the dead. The attack left five dead, three people were injured and at the moment are in a critical condition. Among them a girl of 10.Before disappearing the attackers set fire to some vehicles.In the long series of deaths, the most frequent target of Islamic rebels are teachers. Muslims see state schools as an attempt to impose Buddhist culture. Since 2008 153 teachers have been killed.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Muslim fundamentalists against gay and lesbian film festival in Jakarta.Islamic Defender Front threatens to set fire to one of the venues of the festival. Opening day is cancelled.A gay and lesbian film festival might be cancelled because of threats made by radical Islamic groups. The Q! Film Festival was scheduled to end on 30 September, but its director, John Badalu, called off the festival’s opening day (25 September). At least 100 members of the Islamic Defender Front (FPI) protested against the event, which is at its ninth edition, in front of Germany’s Goethe-Institut, one of the venues.According to a FPI field coordinator, Habib Salim Alatas, “These places should be protected from any obscenity. I will let these places be burned down (by our members) because they promote obscenity”."Islam a religion of peace and tolerance?"Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Barack Chavez Obama doesn't want you watching America's most trusted cable news channel, according to polling by Politico and GWU .Last May, Mark Levin -- the President of Landmark Legal Foundation -- stated that President Barack Obama was the "closest thing to a dictator" this country had ever seen.The list of horribles included his naked attempts to silence critics, his encouragement of voter intimidation, his support of rampant vote fraud, the implicit campaign to encourage illegal immigration, and his blatant abrogation of contract law (e.g., the GM and Chrysler bailouts).Now Obama is at it again, demonizing the most popular and trusted cable news outlet in the United States. In an exclusive interview with Rolling Stone Magazine, Obama made the extraordinarily un-presidential claim that Fox is "destructive to [America's] long-term growth."Consider that a recent Politico-George Washington University poll recently determined that Fox News is trusted by 42% of the American public versus 30% for CNN and a puny 12% for MSNBC.Read the full
Stalin orderstory here.Click here for comments.
- HT:EndoftheAmericanDream.Median Household Income Is Falling In Almost Every Single Major American City.Median household income is falling in the vast majority of U.S. states and in virtually every single major U.S. city. According to the Census Bureau's annual survey of income and poverty in the United States, of the 52 largest metro areas in the nation, only the city of San Antonio did not see a decline in median household income in 2009. Needless to say, that is not good news. If incomes are falling from coast to coast, then how in the world can anyone claim that we are experiencing a "recovery"? The truth is that we are not in the middle of an economic recovery. What we are in the middle of is a long-term economic decline.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Thank Goodness for Trial Lawyers? Iranian President Slapped with Class-Action Lawsuit.Larry Klayman, the founder of Judicial Watch and now head of Freedom Watch USA, has filed a lawsuit against Iranian President Ahmadinejad. The original complaint was filed last year. Now he has expanded it.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Dutch right-wing parties reach agreement on minority government supported by anti-Islam group.The leaders of Dutch right-wing parties say they’ve concluded an agreement for a minority government supported by the anti-Islam party of Geert Wilders.Mark Rutte, head of the Liberal VVD party, announced the accord with the Christian Democratic Alliance and Wilders’ Freedom Party, which will back the government without sitting in the Cabinet.Together, they control 76 of parliament’s 150 seats.The accord came 3 1/2 months after deadlocked parliamentary elections. Policy details of the alliance were not immediately released.The accord Tuesday among the party leaders needs approval of the parties’ parliament members. Several members of the Christian Democrats have objected to a government that relies on the anti-immigrant Wilders for its survival.Content : there is nothing known about the agreements.However, it was already clear in advance that the parties would like to cut 18 billion euros and a stricter policy to implement in the field of security, integration, immigration and asylum. At the insistence of Wilders calls for more attention to the elderly. Read the full story here.(GoogleTranslate)More here.Click here for comments.
Posted by Will at 8:15 AM