- Follow up on Obama’s $30 T-R-I-L-L-I-O-N drop before Thanksgiving 2010.We have had a deluge of inquiries about our last article where we stated that Barry Young of KFYI.com reported that according to his sources the Obama administration is getting ready to drop $30 T-R-I-L-L-I-O-N into the economy before Thanksgiving 2010.This is in essences the October surprise in November. This is an undeniable admission that the economy has seized and is in a tailspin.We had posted the link to Barry’s 36 minutes segment on this $30 T-R-I-L-L-I-O-N drop so all could listen, Unfortunately most of the feedback was of the nature to kill the messenger and not listen to Barry’s presentation.Listen to the soundtrack!!!!!!
.Read and listen to the full story here.Click here for comments.
- 'Hussein Obama, Land of Israel is ours'!Despite PM's request for restraint, settlers declare end of building freeze, lay cornerstone for kindergarten in Kiryat Netafim. 'Likud wasn't elected to establish a Palestinian state,' MK Hotovely says during ceremony in Revava.Mesika used the American president's second name to slam him for demanding that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu continue the freeze. "From this stage I turn to Hussein Obama and tell him, 'The Land of Israel belongs to the people of Israel.' "Throughout history leaders have conspired against the people of Israel, but they live on, while (the leaders) have disappeared off the history pages.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Afghan officials say British woman kidnapped.Afghan officials said a female British aid worker and three Afghan colleagues were kidnapped Sunday in the country's northeastern Kunar province.Kunar police chief Khalilullah Zaiyi said police chased after the kidnappers and were engaged in a brief gunfight close to the site of the ambush, before the men escaped.Provincial governor Sayed Fazeullah Wahidi said the British woman was working on international aid projects in the province."We can confirm that a British national is missing in Afghanistan. We are working with other international partners to urgently investigate these reports," the ministry said in a statement.Hmmm.....perhaps they are trying to explain that Islamophobia is an misunderstanding?Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Report: Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated .The U.S. government. The Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated the U.S. government as part of the movement's drive to promote holy war against the West, a report said. So far, the government was said to have done nothing to stop the Brotherhood infiltration. The report by the Center for Security Policy cited the success of one Brotherhood operative in gaining access to the White House under both Democratic and Republican administrations."Relying on Brotherhood operatives for 'outreach to the Muslim community,' let alone appointing them to influential government jobs, is a formula for disaster," the report said. "It gives prominence and legitimacy to enemy agents engaged in covert and not-so-covert acts of sedition. It facilitates their penetration and influence over the intelligence, law enforcement and national and homeland security agencies responsible for discerning and defeating such threats.""Indeed, it is hard to overstate the danger associated with the president of the United States having as his top advisor in these sensitive portfolios someone so severely compromised with respect to shariah and the threat it poses,"The report said." I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States"?Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- 7000 ICE officers give thumbs down to Obama ICE director.As the Obama Administration plans to implement a 'back-door' amnesty plan for illegal aliens, 7000 of the officers who are responsible for the enforcement of immigration law have given a vote of 'no confidence' to Obama's ICE director John Morton, and assistant director Phyllis Coven.The group also revolted against the concept of 'sanctuary cities.'Due to the fact that they have seen first-hand the widespread corruption in the organization and the absolute refusal of Obama appointees to obey the nation's immigration laws, the 7000 field officers of ICE recently passed a unanimous resolution expressing no confidence in the director and assistant director.Unless sweeping changes are made to Congress in November...meaning, a complete ouster of Obama-supporting Democrats and the election of those who abide by the Constitution, then the nation may be lost forever. These illegal activities cannot be allowed to stand or else the country as we know it will be relegated to the dust-bin of history.Patriots have no intention of allowing it to stand, even if the Constitutionalists lose in November.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Potentially Devastating Long-Term Effects of Boston Mosque Visit (Part 2).From a political/psychological perspective, this story begs the question–What if this had been a Christian Church who had asked gays, or lesbians, or women to leave while the men were invited to stay and pray? What would the outrage be then? The schools, the teachers, the church, and probably even the parental escorts would have all been sued by the ACLU before the school bus reached the campus. Why is it that we are shocked when western religions engage in politics, but less so with eastern religions, namely Islam, but even Hinduism. This is due in part to the western tradition of keeping religion and “state” separate, separate rules, separate authorities, etc. There also is a cultural hardening and truly a “death of outrage” when subscribers to Islam push political boundaries. Why?The confusion, fear, discrimination, separation, indoctrination, and hate experienced by the children present on that “field trip” that day could, for some children last for years, without counseling. Is the school providing counseling? Would they, if a “religious zealot” had gone rogue in a classroom, spewing things like “Jesus died for you,” or “You could go to Hell if you don’t give your heart to Jesus?” But treating little girls as unequal people, undermining the faith of children, and pressuring little boys to pray to a god they don’t believe in is all okay, when done in the name of Allah?Psychologically, why did the mosque choose a white, average American looking woman to proselytize these unsuspecting children? Would I be labeled a bigot, a zealot, a racist, or a radical if I were to tell you why I think they used that white woman?Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Netanyahu challenges the U.N.Thanks and a tip of the hat to Atlas Shrugs for posting four videos and a transcript of P.M. Netanyahu's address to the General Assembly. I find it to be considerably shorter and more honest than President Obama's address. The United Nations was founded after the carnage of World War II and the horrors of the Holocaust. It was charged with preventing the recurrence of such horrendous events. Nothing has undermined that central mission more than the systematic assault on the truth. Yesterday the President of Iran stood at this very podium, spewing his latest anti-Semitic rants. Just a few days earlier, he again claimed that the Holocaust is a lie. Netanyahu proceeds to present evidence of the Holocaust, and Atlas provides links to it. But outside of one or two biblical references, no evidence of the Jew's long term connection to the land. But the assault on truth goes far beyond the murder of six million, it includes denial of Jewish history and connection to the Levant. I wish he had developed the full story rather than just one half of it. Yesterday, the man who calls the Holocaust a lie spoke from this podium. To those who refused to come here and to those who left this room in protest, I commend you. You stood up for moral clarity and you brought honor to your countries. But to those who gave this Holocaust-denier a hearing, I say on behalf of my people, the Jewish people, and decent people everywhere: Have you no shame? Have you no decency? A mere six decades after the Holocaust, you give legitimacy to a man who denies that the murder of six million Jews took place and pledges to wipe out the Jewish state. What a disgrace! What a mockery of the charter of the United Nations! Perhaps some of you think that this man and his odious regime threaten only the Jews. You're wrong. History has shown us time and again that what starts with attacks on the Jews eventually ends up engulfing many others.Ladies and Gentlemen, The jury is still out on the United Nations, and recent signs are not encouraging. Rather than condemning the terrorists and their Iranian patrons, some here have condemned their victims. That is exactly what a recent UN report on Gaza did, falsely equating the terrorists with those they targeted. For eight long years, Hamas fired from Gaza thousands of missiles, mortars and rockets on nearby Israeli cities. Year after year, as these missiles were deliberately hurled at our civilians, not a single UN resolution was passed condemning those criminal attacks. We heard nothing – absolutely nothing – from the UN Human Rights Council, a misnamed institution if there ever was one.Never has a country gone to such extraordinary lengths to remove the enemy's civilian population from harm's way. Yet faced with such a clear case of aggressor and victim, who did the UN Human Rights Council decide to condemn? Israel. A democracy legitimately defending itself against terror is morally hanged, drawn and quartered, and given an unfair trial to boot. By these twisted standards, the UN Human Rights Council would have dragged Roosevelt and Churchill to the dock as war criminals. What a perversion of truth! What a perversion of justice!I believe such a peace can be achieved. But only if we roll back the forces of terror, led by Iran, that seek to destroy peace, eliminate Israel and overthrow the world order.The question facing the international community is whether it is prepared to confront those forces or accommodate them.Nonsense! That question has already been answered. The international community has chosen appeasement, throwing Israel to the wolves. Joshua & Churchill are long since dead. The world has not learned and will not learn. History will repeat itself because nobody learns and implements its lessons."Alea iacta est - The die has been cast". Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Vote Fraud in Democratic Primary using Somali Muslim Immgrants.Will Somali Muslim Pirates Hijack the Election?But even before the final recount, Royster had learned from Republican election judges and others that the election had been hijacked.Royster started gathering affidavits from the judges, and their testimony suggests to what lengths Democrats are prepared to go to salvage the November election.In one polling place, a Somali woman who had earlier been handing out Rizzo literature accompanied four of her fellow Somalis to the registration desk. According to the Republican judge, she signed in for all of them and accepted ballots for them.“I saw her place the ballots on the table and fill them in herself,” testified the judge under oath. “The same woman came in with several groups of people throughout the day.”Later, a Somali man came in with a half dozen or so of his compatriots and then came back later with seven or eight more. He told some of them to “vote for Rizzo,” and for others he just filled out the ballots for himself.When the Republican judge confronted the Somali man presumably acting as interpreter, he told her that the voting Somalis were “blind and could not speak.”According to the law, one interpreter can help only one family member and the voter has to take an oath to the effect that he is either blind or cannot read and write. None of this happened.Other polling places were just as corrupted. A second Republican judge testified that at her site a Somali man brought in a Rizzo sign, pointed to it, and instructed the four Somali women with him “how to cast their vote and whom to vote for.”At the most recent court hearing, five election judges testified on Royster’s behalf. No one challenged their testimony, but Judge Stephen Nixon refused to rule in Royster’s favor. Although conceding the various violations, the judge attributed the failure to the seemingly benign error of the election judges.Royster understands something about the value of citizenship. He flew 43 missions over Iraq in Desert Storm and left the Navy only after being injured when ejecting from a crippled plane.“With all due respect to Judge Nixon,” said Royster, “I respectfully disagree with his decision to decriminalize election fraud and voter fraud in the state of Missouri.”Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Stuxnet In Pictures: The Cyber-Weapon Said to Target Iran's Nuclear Infrastructure.Virtually every version of Windows was vulnerable. But, interestingly, the malware had first been spotted infesting Siemens WinCC SCADA systems. Siemens makes one of the world's most popular lines of PLCs and was, as of a few years ago, reported to have a third of the world's market share.When Stuxnet infects a Windows machine, it reports back to a C&C (command and control) server the following information within an encrypted HTTP request.Given the countries targeted -- Iran appears to be a primary 'beneficiary' of Stuxnet -- researchers speculate that the malware was designed to destroy the Islamic Republic's burgeoning nuclear infrastructure.If that is the case, I have only one word for Stuxnet: Godspeed.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Turkey: gallery attack ignites debate The gang of several dozen men with sticks and pepper spray moved methodically from one art gallery to the next, assaulting overflow crowds that had spilled into the streets during the joint opening of several exhibitions in the center of İstanbul."You don't want us, so we don't want you,""It was like a battlefield. They were hitting people constantly," said Dikbaş, who said the attitude of the attackers resembled -- on a small scale -- that of the mobs that targeted the homes and shops of the Greek minority during deadly riots in İstanbul in 1955.One theory among artists is that political extremists engineered the attack in order to create division, thereby radicalizing Turks. Conspiracy theories prosper in Turkey, where democracy is maturing and many crimes have been attributed to the so-called "deep state," an alleged network of hardline nationalists with links to state institutions.Hmmm...wonder what religion would be linked to this?It remains a crime to insult the memory of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the national founder and a hero to many Turks, but the law is enforced less strictly these days. A polyester statue in the window of Galeri Non depicts Atatürk as a fallen angel, his head and one wing resting on the floor, the body tilting upward at a diagonal. The title of the gallery's exhibition is: "I didn't do this, you did."Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- North Korean elite secretly jostle for the reins of power.Kim Jong-il has chosen his son to succeed him, but other figures may set the state's course.The poster for the first conference of the (North) Korean Workers' party to be held since 1966 depicts four striving, heroic figures. A rifle-bearing soldier leads the way, but only by the tiniest of margins, followed by an engineer in a hard hat. Behind them stride a technocrat clutching a rolled-up blueprint and a female farmer with a sheaf of wheat."Succession is always the Achilles' heel of regimes like this," said Aidan Foster-Carter, a North Korea expert at Leeds University, who has noted the flurry of changes at the top of the regime in the past year. "I'm sure this is a significant moment." He is one of a number of analysts who believe that Chang Sung-taek is being lined up to play a pivotal role in the succession, either as "regent", as facilitator of the succession period, or even as a leader should Kim Jong-un prove unpalatable in the long run.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Sunday extra: Obama seeks divine intervention, asks clergy to pimp Obamacare.Hmmm to do the Devil his bidding?As McWay noted, “So much for ‘Separation of Church & State.’”With nothing else working, President Barack Obama is asking religious leaders to help him sell the public on health care reform….Obama instructed faith leaders to treat the new law as settled fact and use their perches of power to convey that message to congregants and friends.“The debate in Washington is over, the Affordable Care Act is now law…. I think all of you can be really important validators… ” he said.Obama, a firm believer in repeating lies often enough to make them fact.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.