Wednesday, September 22, 2010
- Sumatra:Muslim fundamentalists kill three police officers in revenge attack.Security forces are baffled and outraged by the terrorist attack that claimed the lives of three police officers this morning in northern Sumatra province, a crime that strongly resembles another one that took place in Central a few months ago.Across the country, the influence of Muslim terrorists appears to be increasing uncontrollably, and bank robberies are becoming the preferred method of self-financing. European terrorist groups had done the same in the 1970s, but for Indonesia, it is something new. Now, General Bambang Hendarso Danurix said, “Fundamentalists are increasingly showing signs that they too are getting into holdups as well”.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- HT:RealClearPolitics. Bolton: Obama Is "Cold-Blooded, Cynical" And Manipulates National Security.JOHN BOLTON, FORMER US AMBASSADOR TO UN: "If the book is accurate ... it is some of the most cold-blooded, cynical, grotesquely political manipulation of national security that I think we've ever seen.""The notion that a President would say that in that kind of callous and just utterly robotic way, I think is yet further indication that Obama is simply not qualified to be Commander-in-Chief," Bolton added."Obama is divorced from the American people, I think he is unemphatic, I think he is 'show that' and I think the American people have the wit to know what that means," Bolton concluded.Read and see the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Mosque Discrimination: Did Public School Officials Violate Anti-Discrimination Policy During Field Trip? (Part 2).The same concerns apply to primary education in many aspects. Perhaps this incident was a completely unintentional act of negligence; in other settings, there have been circumstances where an overzealousness on the part of one or some school officials to develop religious tolerance has overstepped the boundaries of the school’s role. Parents therefore should be made aware of and offered training in the policies that affect them and their rights to not be discriminated against.If Islam and the mosques that preach its doctrine are fundamentally in conflict with religious and gender discrimination policies, then immersing young students in this environment is clearly not the most beneficial or appropriate method of teaching religious tolerance.Unless of course the next time students from the Wellesley Public School District visit a mosque, the girls and women will be invited to pray with the boys and men.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- HT:BacktoBasics.Is It Time To Say, “To Hell with Islam?”(Part 1)by John Myers.If you are like me, you are sick and tired of being frightened over Muslim sentiments. I say it’s high time to understand that regardless of what we do or say, we Christians have a target on our back. It’s time to face the cold truth: For countless believers of the Quran, we ARE the enemy. The sooner we understand this, the better.It is time to say: To hell with Islam. We’re not going to take it anymore!According to Steyn, Islam is a far greater threat than global warming, China or any other man-made or natural disaster imaginable.Certainly this is not how Obama and likeminded Liberals in and out of the Federal government see things. They continue to try and win over hearts and minds of Muslims; to convert them to Western Democratic thinking. It is a losing strategy, and one for which we will pay a very dear price.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Ground Zero mosque site already open for prayers... despite derelict building having holes in the floor.The site of the proposed Ground Zero mosque is already open for prayer, despite officials describing conditions as 'immediately hazardous'.Several hundred worshippers are currently using the building, which is in Lower Manhattan, for services once a week.The building currently has holes in the floor and no proper automatic sprinkler system.City inspectors have handed out warnings about the state of the property on August 1 and September 3.In spite of the violations the owners of the 152-year-old building were handed a temporary permits from the city to use it.I'm sure if something would happen they will sue the city of New - York for the maximum?Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- HT:BacktoBasics.Cassandra Says It Will Get Very Cold!In the Greek myth about Cassandra, she could foresee the future, but no one believed her warnings. Her name is believed to be derived from the words for beauty and the sun.Any number of solar scientists and others are warning that the Earth is on the brink of a new Ice Age at worst, a mini ice age at best. Dr. Achim Brauer of the German Research Center for Geosciences in Potsdam has concluded that the next Ice Age will come on so swiftly that in barely a year much of the northern hemisphere will be incased in ice and snow.The last Ice Age lasted 13,000 years. The Little Ice Age from around 1300 to 1850 lasted long enough to transform European society and have a profound affect on the histories of America and France. In England, they went from growing grapes to skating on a completely frozen Thames.All the signs are in place and throughout the northern hemisphere nations, their leaders prattle on about global warming, clean energy, endangered species, and all the other environmental foolishness without once casting an eye toward the source of all climate on Earth, the Sun!Even a brief ice age of several hundred years will increase the demand for the generation of energy to keep us warm. All of a sudden everyone including the environmentalist liars will be crying out for more coal, more oil, and more natural gas.Cassandra is saying bundle up!Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Tales of starvation and death in North Korea.North Korea's ruling Workers' Party has announced its first major conference in decades.It could see the nation's reclusive leader, Kim Jong-il, appoint one of his sons to a key position, paving the way for his eventual succession. Our correspondent Damian Grammaticas travelled to the border with China to meet North Koreans who have escaped the world's most secretive state.Read and see the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Thai Muslim Terrorists Target Teachers and Children- Human Rights Watch Blame Thai Govt!Teachers are being assassinated and children terrorised into staying away from school by Muslim terrorists in the Jihad-infested South of Thailand – but the loony leftists at Human Rights Watch blast the Thai government for trying to protect them. Another own-goal from the increasingly tarnished HRW.The New York-based group called on the Thai government to prohibit the military from occupying school grounds, saying that sending troops into schools creates an “immense disruption” to children’s education and can put students in danger.The Muslim insurgency that flared in 2004 has left at least 4,200 people dead in Thailand’s southernmost provinces. The three provinces affected by the insurgency _ Yala, Pattani and Narathiwat _ are the only Muslim-majority areas in the predominantly Buddhist country.The violence has resulted in 327 arson attacks on government schools and left at least 135 teachers and school workers dead, the report said.Close to 4000 people have been killed since 2004 as Malay Muslims, true to form, fight to separate themselves from Thailand’s Buddhist majority. Yet the morally equivalent leftists of Human Rights Watch still manage to find a way to blame the kuffar.Hmmmm to many donations "Shortsighted" them it seems.Read the full story here.Click here for comments
- Stuxnet malware is 'weapon' out to destroy ... Iran's Bushehr nuclear plant?Cyber security experts say they have identified the world's first known cyber super weapon designed specifically to destroy a real-world target – a factory, a refinery, or just maybe a nuclear power plant.The cyber worm, called Stuxnet, has been the object of intense study since its detection in June. As more has become known about it, alarm about its capabilities and purpose have grown. Some top cyber security experts now say Stuxnet's arrival heralds something blindingly new: a cyber weapon created to cross from the digital realm to the physical world – to destroy something.So far, Stuxnet has infected at least 45,000 industrial control systems around the world, without blowing them up – although some victims in North America have experienced some serious computer problems, Eric Byres, a Canadian expert, told the Monitor. Most of the victim computers, however, are in Iran, Pakistan, India, and Indonesia. Some systems have been hit in Germany, Canada, and the US, too. Once a system is infected, Stuxnet simply sits and waits – checking every five seconds to see if its exact parameters are met on the system. When they are, Stuxnet is programmed to activate a sequence that will cause the industrial process to self-destruct, Langner says.But it gets worse. Since reverse engineering chunks of Stuxnet's massive code, senior US cyber security experts confirm what Mr. Langner, the German researcher, told the Monitor: Stuxnet is essentially a precision, military-grade cyber missile deployed early last year to seek out and destroy one real-world target of high importance – a target still unknown."Stuxnet is a 100-percent-directed cyber attack aimed at destroying an industrial process in the physical world," says Langner, who last week became the first to publicly detail Stuxnet's destructive purpose and its authors' malicious intent. "This is not about espionage, as some have said. This is a 100 percent sabotage attack."Could Stuxnet's target be Iran's Bushehr nuclear power plant, a facility much of the world condemns as a nuclear weapons threat?Langner is quick to note that his views on Stuxnet's target is speculation based on suggestive threads he has seen in the media. Still, he suspects that the Bushehr plant may already have been wrecked by Stuxnet. Bushehr's expected startup in late August has been delayed, he notes, for unknown reasons. (One Iranian official blamed the delay on hot weather.)The most worry some is the fact that these stealth attacks might be soon available to the highest bidder in industrial warfare.Somehow i'm inclined to see China's cyberwar cabinet behind this one.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.HT: ElderofZion.
- HT:AmericanThinker:Obama and Netanyahu Run Out the Atomic Clock.There is some anecdotal evidence making the rounds that supports the idea that Obama is bored by his duties as president. Don't you buy it for a minute. Obama loves the job. It's just that certain parts of it excite him more than others. For instance, take the Middle East, the Arab-Muslim world, "Palestine," and Israel. No lack of enthusiasm there. The juices are flowing, and it's obvious that President Barack Hussein Obama remains psyched about the mission.All of the above increases the likelihood that before the Age of Obama ends, we will share our world with a hegemonic Islamist nuclear power. Only after Ahmadinejad makes the official announcement will we first see the president appear uninterested and his eyes glaze over.It is only natural to wonder whether all this is Obama's intent or an unforced error of Chamberlain-like proportions. In truth, it matters little because we can never know for sure, though we will find an answer of sorts every day living with the consequences. More than deficits, economic dysfunction, a defunct health care system, or a big, oppressive government, it will be messianic mullahs controlling H-bombs that Obama, and the Israelis, will be remembered for.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Jehovah’s Witness gets two years in prison for possession of “extremist literature”.Alexander Kalistratov, chairman of the Gorno-altaisk chapter of the Jehovah’s Witnesses, was convicted for possession of “extremist” literature, and given a two-year prison sentence. The sentence is final, and Kalistratov’s only recourse is the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) where his lawyer filed on appeal arguing that his conviction was religiously motivated.His crime was possessing Witnesses’ publications, deemed dangerous to public order even when strictly religious in nature. Russia wants to ban the religious group, despite European Court of Human Rights’ ruling that it should be recognised.Members of the religious groups are often victims of physical violence, assaults and arbitrary arrests and their places of worship have been attacked and set on fire.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- ThinkProgress.org Strikes Out on Team B II Report (Part 1) and (Part 2).When my colleagues and I rolled out the Team B II report last week, “Shariah: The Threat to America,” in attendance at the Capitol Hill press conference was ThinkProgress.org blogger and Center for American Progress national security researcher Matt Duss, who unwittingly provided a live example for those present of how utterly clueless the political establishment is when it comes to the threat of Islamic terrorism and the cultural jihad.During the Q&A, Duss asked which Islamic scholars we had consulted in preparing our report. He later slammed the report in a ThinkProgress post. - Duss describes Team B II, including a former CIA director, former DIA director, former Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Policy,former Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence, retired US Navy PACOM Commander-in-Chief, former Defense Department Inspector General, former US Ambassador and Chief Negotiator of Defense and Space Talks, former Assistant U.S. Attorney and federal prosecutor, former retired CIA case officer, former Joint Chiefs of Staff senior consultant, former FBI counterterrorism agent, among others, as “a bunch of birthers, Christian holy warriors, and conspiracy theorists.”On behalf of my Team B II colleagues, I would like to thank Matt Duss, ThinkProgress.org and the Center for American Progress for making our point for us.Click here for comments.
- HT:BacktoBasics.Obama’s Glaring Omission.At the Congressional Hispanic Caucus meeting Sept. 15, President Barack Obama quoted from the Declaration of Independence during his speech.In talking about what bound together the people from so many cultures and made them Americans, he said, “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal; endowed with certain unalienable rights: life and liberty and the pursuit of happiness.”What the Declaration actually says is: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness (capital letters in original manuscript, emphasis added).”If Obama were to acknowledge that our rights come from a Creator he would have to acknowledge that only the Creator can take those rights away. But if government grants those rights, as Obama believes, then government can take them away whenever and however it so desires.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
Posted by Will at 4:45 PM
- HT:Amnon&Jonathan.ALL EUROPEAN LIFE DIED IN AUSCHWITZ ! REMEMBER AS YOU READ -- IT WAS IN A SPANISH NEWSPAPER.I walked down the street in Barcelona , and suddenly discovered a terrible truth - Europe died in Auschwitz .... We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims. In Auschwitz we burned a culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world.The contribution of this people is felt in all areas of life: science, art, international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world. These are the people we burned.And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of racism, we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.They have blown up our trains and turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime. Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts. And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition.We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs. What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe .Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- General Motors now admits it didn't repay bailout money; Billions in bailouts remain unpaid!Contrary to its claims in TV ads earlier this year, General Motors has now admitted that it did not repay its government bailout. In light of this new admission, the Competitive Enterprise Institute today filed a supplemental complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, drawing attention to this new information.CEI’s original deceptive advertising complaint to the FTC, filed in May, noted that General Motors misleadingly claimed in a national TV ad that the company had paid back taxpayer bailout loans.On September 16, 2010, General Motors admitted to the media that it did not in fact repay what it received from the government, and that its repayment of its bailout may take years:"It will take a couple of years for taxpayers to get back the billions they spent bailing out General Motors, but the company has a goal of returning the money, GM’s new CEO said Thursday. CEO Daniel Akerson told reporters that the government won't be repaid with the company's initial public stock offering, which could happen later this year, but couldn't answer more specific questions about the sale."Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- World leaders converge for UN summit, so where is Netanayhu?Peres is meeting with diplomats and Mahmoud Abbas, Barak is meeting with Hillary Clinton, but there is no sign of Netanyahu at the central and important assembly.President Shimon Peres was in New York Tuesday for diplomatic meetings; Defense Minister Ehud Barak recently concluded a series of sessions in Washington, including a meeting with U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton; Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon represented Israel in the Ad Hoc Liaison Committee which coordinates financial aid for Palestinian institution and economic building in the West Bank; and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has been receiving prominent world politicians in his New York hotel room – so where is Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu?Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- President Obama seeks to gain control of our food supply!Senate Bill 510, the Food Safety Modernization Act of 2010, sometimes referred to as the Monsanto Act, is a roadmap to the ultimate control of all Americans, the control of our food supply. Americans can sacrifice a lot and do without material goods, but we can’t go without food.Monsanto’s Michael Taylor, the appointed, not approved by Congress, Food Czar, who gave us unregulated genetically modified organisms (GMO) appears to have designed it. It seems that Czar Taylor is waiting to oversee the agency it would create, without any judicial review, if it passes.Just like other bills put forward by this administration, wording is ambiguous; however, the Bill seems to yielding all power to the state in a truly Communist style takeover?Read the full story here .Click here for comments.
- Turkey - Fear of the cross: The nationalist within.“This government has been better than all the others. … They renovated the church, which is great. But they must be braver. This was not enough. Most of Turkish society is ready to accept this is an Armenian church.This renovated church reopened as a museum, not as a church. It was not given to the Armenian Patriarchate, to which it historically and traditionally belongs, but is instead run by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism. Instead of holding a service every Sunday, it will open one day a year. Its cross was not erected before the service. OK, I accept some of these issues maybe attributed to realpolitik, but not all.'So much for 'Freedom of religion'. The government may have refrained from erecting the cross just before the referendum because of the fear of a nationalist reaction, but opening it as a museum and not giving it to the Armenian community cannot be explained by fear. These are just nationalist reflexes.I believe, among other things, that this “nationalist” wing in the AK Party has an important role in slowing and restricting the AK Party’s liberal approach to non-Muslims.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Is Obama Anti-American?A new book by Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer argues that the president is “post-American.” They spoke to Rich Benjamin about how the country has gone wrong under him.Among other morsels, the book accuses Mr. Obama of “damaging the office of the presidency,” “blaming America for 9/11,” “enabling Iran’s Islamic bomb,” “destroying America’s prestige,” and—as the “most anti-Israel president” since that nation’s founding—pursuing “pro-Islamic and anti-Israel policies.” Even beyond this November, the screed might make a nice primer for the president’s competitors!“He has identified himself as ‘a little Jakarta street kid,’” Geller responds. “Internationally, he is absolutely promoting anti-American interests. He is setting off a nuclear arms race in the Middle East.”“I think the American people need to know who is in the White House, what shaped this man, who his friends are, who is influences are, who his mentors are. I don’t believe that this man has one normal friend.”“Not one?” I ask"“Not one.”.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- PKK leader urges Israel to cut Turkey military ties.The commander of the terrorist Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) urged Israel on Tuesday to sever its military ties with Turkey, which he described as a common enemy."We demand that Israel stop assisting those seeking to crush our struggle for freedom," Murat Karayılan, deputy leader of terrorist PKK, said in a rare interview with Israeli Channel 2 television from his mountain hideout in northern Iraq."Our enemies are also the enemies of Israel," Karayılan said, referring to Turkey's warmer ties with Iran and Syria, which are Israel's foes.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- HT:TundraTabloids.SHOCKING VIDEO OF TALIBAN STONING TO DEATH A WOMAN IN N.PAKISTAN....... According to Zip the video was shot recently in Upper Orakzai in Northwest Pakistan by the Taliban itself.This is very graphic as it is brutal, but it needs to be seen to fully comprehend the brutality of sharia.Welcome to A.D. 613 ?Extremely graphic images.Click here to see and read the full story.Click here for comments.
- HT:BarenakedIsland.The St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox church at Ground Zero, which was totally destroyed on 9/11,who's preventing it from being re-built?Plans for reconstructing the church on its original site were progressing, if very slowly, until Barack Obama took office. Now talks have broken down and the Port Authority has excavated the site, breaking the deal the church had made with former Gov. Pataki.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Mosque Discrimination: Did Public School Officials Violate Anti-Discrimination Policy During Field Trip?(Part 1).This past May, a group of sixth grade middle school students from the Wellesley, Massachusetts Public School District visited the Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center as part of a school sponsored field trip. Our sister site Big Peace recently revealed the details of this visit, as well as the controversial ties that the center’s parent organization, the Muslim American Society, has to terrorism as what federal prosecutors have labeled as “the overt arm of the Muslim Brotherhood in America.” Recently surfaced video footage from this trip as recorded by a parent chaperone depicts a series of activities that occurred as part of the Muslim mid-day prayer service at the center’s mosque.Some of the activities observed in the video not only push the boundaries of the appropriate role of schools in facilitating religious understanding, but they introduce elements of blatant discrimination that could be especially challenging to the average ten or eleven year old. It’s an angle to this story that does not appear to have been discussed to date.Before the prayers commenced, the field trip attendees were religiously segregated. As seen on the video, the parent describes that the women chaperones, female teachers and schoolgirls were asked to leave the prayer area, while the boys were invited to stay and participate in prayer with the men.Such religious and gender discrimination arguably violates Title IX and Massachusetts state education codes, as reflected in the Wellesley Public School anti-discrimination policy.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Obama revealed.It is becoming increasingly obvious that Obama is a package of miss-speak and double-talk by design.His intentional deletion of "The Creator" out of a supposed quote from the Declaration of Independence, is a great example. That wasn't accidental. If you see the video of it, he hesitates and calculates his contrived/altered "quotation" before making it.In taking the Oath of Office...he mumbled, hemmed and hawed his way through it to the point where the Chief Justice said he had to take it again. Do we have it on record that he was successful in stating that oath the next day? Of course not, he sealed all of his records that day by Executive Order.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- HT:BacktoBasics.Obama Proves US Doesn’t Need A Congress!Last week President Obama announced a new addition to his Obama Regime. “He who needs no Senate, no Congress,” announced he had appointed Elizabeth Warren as the new “Consumer Czar” … sort of.In his continued war on business in the US Obama skipped right over the US Senate… again… and named Warren as the person who would SHAPE the new Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection.Warren, a Harvard law professor, is said to be an expert on bankruptcy. Business and banks are bristling at this latest move by the Obama Regime to make doing business in America even more difficult. They say Warren will create an agency more aggressive than it ought to be while the GOP says she is already far too critical of business and Wall Street.Ok. Let’s clear some of the smoke away and see what we have here.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Another Proud First for the Obama Administration: U.S. Diplomats Forced to Respectfully Listen to Ahmadinejad's Hateful Screeds at the UN.Unsatisfied with a mere series of bows, the Obama White House has decided to truly humiliate the United States. The administration apparently instructed U.S. diplomats to respectfully listen in as the insane, Hitler-esque despot threatened America with a war 'without boundaries'.While the Canadians walked out!Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Arabs Harass Female 'Peace' Activists; Left Silences Victims.Two activists have exposed a disturbing phenomenon that they say is an open secret within the “peace camp”: female “peace” activists are routinely harassed and raped by the Arabs of Judea and Samaria with whom they have come to identify. They say the phenomenon has gotten worse lately and that many foreign women end up as wives of local Arabs against their will, but cannot escape their new homes.“A nauseous atrocity has been going on for a long time behind the scenes at the leftists' demonstration at Bil'in, Naalin and Sheikh Jarrah [Shimon HaTzaddik],” she writes. “A dark secret that threatens to smash the basic ideological values upon which the demand to end the occupation of the Territories rests.”It turns out, she explains, that when female peace activists from Israel and abroad come out to Judea and Samaria and demonstrate against the Israeli “occupation,” they are assaulted sexually by the Arab men whom they have come to help. These are not isolated incidents, Aloni-Sedovnik stresses. Rather, this is an “ongoing and widespread” phenomenon that includes verbal and physical abuse. She accuses the 'peace' camp of purposely covering up the trend so as not to offend “the Palestinians and their heritage, which sees women as sexual objects.”"I was told of such rape cases by women who are not Jewish: a female European leftist activist, a female Red Cross volunteer and a young Arab woman from Yafo,” he says. He says that he met these women when he carried out IDF reserve duty, and met them afterward as well. “They told me what goes on there, in the Palestinian villages, far from any prying eye.”"These are not just cases of rape carried out to satisfy lust,” he writes. “Usually, they are carried out systematically in order to make the girl pregnant and then take her as a wife – after she converts to Islam, of course. We know about this system from the stories of women who underwent a similar process within Israel and escaped to Europe. But it is hard to escape from the Palestinian territories. Sometimes these women – some of whom are no longer young – are never allowed to leave their homes unaccompanied, in order to forestall their escape.”Sounds more like "Slavery" to me.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Widow Of Renowned Iran Commander Accuses IRGC Head Of Treason.In her letter, Amirani describes the contested presidential election of June 2009 as a coup d'etat, and accuses Jafari of treason for the IRGC's role in engineering the election's outcome and in the ensuing crackdown on opposition protesters.Bakeri’s family supported opposition candidates Mir Hossein Musavi and Mehdi Karrubi in the election and condemned the regime's postelection crackdown.Amirani criticizes the regime for trying to control everything and leave people without any power."Why should one side [the government] have all the means of power and the other side [the people] be without any power? I never remember such disasters in the shah's time," she writes.Bakeri's family has criticized the regime on several occasions in the wake of the 2009 election.His daughter told students at Tehran University that the Basijis and Revolutionary Guards who beat people in the streets are different from her father and uncle, who died in the war.The Iranian government considers Bakeri and his brother Ebrahim symbols of war and martyrdom.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Communist, Pro-Terrorist, Anti-Israel Groups Sponsor NAACP’s ‘One Nation’ Counter Rally.The NAACP-led ‘One Nation Working Together’ rally coming up in Washington, D.C. on October 2nd to counter the Tea Party movement’s success is being sponsored by pro-terrorist and communist groups. Many of their logos are proudly and prominently displayed on the rally’s promotional website. One sponsor’s leader was fired this summer by the U.S. Civil Rights Commission for his ties to Hamas.The rally’s sponsor list demonstrates how the Democrat party’s liberal establishment has mainstreamed treason and anti-semitism.Included among large, traditional labor organizations sponsoring the rally: AFL-CIO; National Education Association; the union of federal government workers’ American Federation of Government Employees; United Auto Workers; and United Mine Workers .Joining them are anti-American, anti-Israel groups: Stalinist ANSWER Coalition; and the terrorist supporting Obama funders Code Pink and United for Peace and Justice, which since its inception and until recently was led by noted communist Leslie Cagan. Listed on the sidebar as sponsors are anti-American groups Veterans for Peace and Iraq Veterans Against the War.All have supported terrorists in Iraq who were killing American troops and liberated Iraqis.Also listed as partners of the One Nation rally are the Communist Party USA; the Democratic Socialists of America; the International Socialist Organization; and the War Resisters League.One Nation Working Together also lists as a partner the American Muslim Association of North America, whose leader Sofian Abdelaziz Zakkout was fired this summer by the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights for his ties to Hamas and David Duke.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Russian general confirms Iran missile deal frozen.Allaying Israeli, American concerns, armed forces chief of staff confirms Moscow holding off delivery of air-defense missiles to Tehran because it violates UN sanctions; Italy seizes seven tons of explosives shipped from Iran to Syria.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- HT:WeaselZippers.Bill Clinton: Russian Jews in Israel Biggest Obstacle to Peace, Palestinian Terror Apparently Not a Problem.Russian immigrants to Israel have emerged as a central obstacle to achieving a Middle East peace deal, according to former President Bill Clinton. He voiced fears that the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), which increasingly consists of soldiers hailing from this community, might not be fully willing to oppose Israeli settlers as a result.In a roundtable with reporters during his Clinton Global Initiative conference in New York, Clinton made his most extensive remarks on the Israeli-Palestinian peace process that his wife, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, is spearheading.“An increasing number of the young people in the IDF are the children of Russians and settlers, the hardest-core people against a division of the land. This presents a staggering problem,” Clinton said. “It’s a different Israel, 16 percent of Israelis speak Russian.”Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Helen Thomas to headline fundraisers.Former White House correspondent Helen Thomas is stepping back into the public eye.The American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee announced Tuesday it is throwing a gala in honor of Thomas, the second major event she will headline only months after being forced to leave her post for making comments that some found to be anti-Semitic.Elan Steinberg, vice president of the American Gathering of Holocaust Survivors and their Descendants, immediately blasted the two appearances.“The decision to honor Helen Thomas is a disgrace and a moral taint on the Council on American-Islamic Relations and the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee,” Steinberg said in a statement to POLITICO. “Holocaust survivors and their families were deeply shocked by Helen Thomas' comments. Her monstrous call for Jews to go back to the places where we were gassed and burned were profoundly anti-American words of hate.Hmm ... no word if the President will attend to this "Happy" event?Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Muslim ‘tiny minority’: James C. and Edward G. would understand Pt 4.Casper, Wyoming residents having read parts 1, 2 , and 3 , understand that the Social Progressive phrase ‘tiny minority’ of Muslim ‘extremists’ has been used as a façade to keep people from understanding the real world threat from Islam and Muslims against the West. SP’s have engaged in telling bald faced lies in support of SP dogmas and world view; neither having any basis in reality or empirical evidence.Social Progressives have denied and continue to deny the real world facts facing Casper residents, the rest of America, and Europe, regarding Jihadist Muslims and their supporters.Sane people know that an army of 8.425 Muslim terrorists is just the opposite of a ‘tiny minority’. When the Jihadist army is 400% larger than the entire US Military, Social Progressives need, as Little Caesar would say, to ‘come clean’ about the real world threat facing the West from ‘good and faithful’ Muslims.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Auschwitz museum rejects tour by Holocaust-denying historian.David Irving recently lambasted Polish officials for promoting the former concentration camp as a 'Disney-style tourist attraction.'British historian and Holocaust-denier David Irving will not be permitted to give tours at Poland's Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum, museum officials said Tuesday after the controversial historian arrived in Poland to lead a tour of Nazi sites."Proper actions" will be taken if Irving made statements that denied or played down the Holocaust while visiting Auschwitz, a museum spokesman told the Polish Press Agency PAP. "We cannot allow statements that harm the memory of the victims," spokesman Bartosz Bartyzel told PAP.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Major changes coming to TSA.Privacy concerns and lawsuits over the use of full body scanners at America's airports has prompted the TSA's search for a compromise. Manufacturers of the full body scanners are currently designing software that will make every body a generic figure or "avatar" The technology is now being reviewed in a federal laboratory, according to the manufacturers. However, no official announcement has been made as to when the new software will be employed.Another change that is being phased in is the Secure Flight program. According to TSA's website the biggest change for most passengers will be providing additional information including their full name, date of birth, and gender when making a reservation to travel.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- True Lies: The Paradox of Debating Shariah.The Quran makes it difficult for non-Muslims to have sincere discussions with shariah-compliant Muslims because of a theological rationalization for lying.Under shariah, lying is not only permissible, but obligatory for Muslims in some situations. This complicates efforts to understand the true nature of the threat – and to have confidence in those Muslims at home and abroad with whom the government hopes to make common cause.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Bedbug summit opens in Chicago.North America's first bedbug summit opened in Chicago on Tuesday morning with a sellout audience and a slate of entomologists representing top universities such as Yale and Cornell."This summit really represents access to the best information available on bedbugs to date," said organizer Phillip Cooper, president of BedBug Central.His organization is an information resource that has a public website providing information on health, treatment and prevention methods."This summit will provide a sophisticated level of information to a variety of industries that can be lost in smaller or less specific seminars," he said.Bedbugs, which were nearly eradicated 50 years ago, have been making a comeback in North America due to the banning of DDT and other toxic chemicals.Bedbugs are also becoming resistant to many of the chemicals currently used against them.Edmonton exterminator John Van Ginkel told CBC News he's seeing a large increase in calls from consumers."Bedbugs have just increased, like phenomenal. I'm getting more and more calls I'm basically booked up two to three weeks in advance."Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
Posted by Will at 8:17 AM