- 9/11, a 2061 Memorial.On the 60th anniversary of 9/11 memorial service, president of the United States of America, Hussein Ali, delivered an uplifting speech at the Cordoba House mosque at ground zero in lower Manhattan. New York City mayor Mohammed Ahmed Abdullah as well as many other dignitaries and a crowd numbering in the tens of thousands filling the surrounding streets with their prayer rugs, also joined to commemorate the 60 year old tragedy.Below is the text of President Ali speech.A Must Read!Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Muslim leader detained in anti-Christian attack.Indonesian police confirmed that Muharli Barda, the notorious leader of the Islamic Defender Front (FPI) in Bekasi, has been detained for his role in an anti-Christian incident that occurred on 12 September. Police also said that nine other people were involved, but did not disclose their names.The incident in question occurred last Sunday when a Protestant clergyman, Rev Afian Sihombing, was attacked. He is the head of a Christian community in East Pondonk Bekasi Regency. He is currently in hospital with multiple stab wounds to the stomach. Rev Luspida Simanjutak was also injured during the attack, with wounds to the face, head and back. She and Rev Sihombing lead the Huria Batak Kristen Protestant.A top FPI national leader Munarman slammed the anti-Christian attack and said that the group would punish any FPI member found guilty.“We shall evaluate if Muharli Barda was involved or not. If he acted on his own, he would be expelled; if he acted as local FPI chief, the section would be shut down and reorganised at the right moment,” he said.Yet, just a few days before the incident Munarman had defended the accused.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Polarizer In Chief.The Presidency: If any doubts remain that President Obama isn't the "post-partisan" uniter as advertised, witness his oddly personal attack on House Minority Leader John Boehner last week.Acting more like a hired gun, the president stormed into Boehner's Ohio district to single out the Republican leader for rebuke, disparaging him as a country club elitist who cares only about "millionaires."He called Boehner out no fewer than 10 times during a speech to Democrat supporters, an extraordinary display of political trench warfare for a sitting president — especially one who's not even up for re-election.Here, Obama applies two of the late Chicago socialist Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals:" "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it and polarize it," and "Ridicule the opposition." "Mr. Boehner," the target, should have gone off and "meditated" on his and his party's "mistakes," Obama snipes, instead of criticizing his own policies.Alinsky, who despised American capitalism, also advised community organizers like Obama to co-opt the middle class in their revolution to bring about "economic justice." If they could get the middle class, along with the poor, to envy the rich, they could control the largest voting bloc and seize all the power they'd need.Read the full
Communiststory here.Click here for comments.
- Massive fish kill reported in Louisiana.What you see above isn't a rural gravel road. It's a Louisiana waterway, its surface completely covered with dead sea life -- a mishmash of species of fish, crabs, stingray and eel. New Orleans CBS affiliate WWL-TV reports that even a whale was found dead in the area, a stretch of coastal Louisiana hit hard this summer by oil from BP's busted Gulf well."We can't continue to see these fish kills,'' Nungesser said in a statement. "We need some additional tests to find out why these fish are dying in large numbers. If it is low oxygen, we need to identify the cause."Read and see the whole story here.Click here for comments.
- Microsoft launches Internet Explorer 9 beta.For more info click here.
- Barrage of rockets, mortar shells from Gaza hits South.At least 12 projectiles fired at Gaza-belt communities in 24 hour period; attacks following Hamas threats to unleash a wave of terror in hopes of derailing peace talks.Update:As i mentioned on twitter thereare reports of the use of phosphorus bombs!Gaza attacks: Phosphorus bombs hit Israel.Police confirm that two mortar shells fired Wednesday into Eshkol Regional Council were phosphorus bombs, say not the first time; southern Israel residents face rocket, mortar barrages, Air Force bombs Gaza targets, kills one Palestinian.Read the update here.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Al-Qaeda's number two Zawahiri says West weakened by nine years of fighting.Offers condolences to Pakistan's flood victims in new audio clip."The forces of jihad... have emerged victorious and the forces of the Crusader invasion have emerged weakened by their wounds and exhausted by the haemorrhage of human and financial losses," said Ayman al-Zawahiri, according to a transcript of the message.Western forces are "searching breathlessly for a way out," he said.Today, 150,000 US and NATO troops are fighting in Afghanistan to quell an intensifying insurgency, with momentum widely seen to have moved in the Taliban's favour as their footprint spreads.Zawahiri also slammed leaders including Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari, Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, former International Atomic Energy Agency chief Mohammed ElBaradei and Palestinian Authority president Mahmoud Abbas as being corrupt and in league with the West.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- HT:TheBlogProf.Video: Outrage in AZ As Illegal Alien Felon Makes 'Living' Filing Hundreds of Frivolous Lawsuits.That's right - not just an illegal alien but an illegal alien felon, making a living by filing frivolous Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) lawsuit claims. From Stand With Arizona, get a load of the list of crimes this individual committed: crack dealer, car thief, Social Security fraudster. That's on top of being an illegal alien. Alfredo Garcia is literally suing hundreds of small businesses.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- HT:Dailyalert.PA attacks non-violent Muslim sect.The Ahmadi Muslim sect, founded in 1889 in India, now numbers tens of millions of believers, mostly living outside the Arab world. “We believe in a tolerant, friendly and rational Islam,” says Muhammad Sharif, head of the Ahmadis in Israel. Former Haifa Mayor Amram Mitzna notes that among this community there is “no incitement, violence, or feeling the need to conquer the whole world.”Yet members of the sect who live in the Palestinian Authority have been suffering from incessant persecution, confiscation of property, and physical violence during the past year.Muhammad Alawi, 34, from Tulkarm, was summoned to a PA Sharia court with his wife, who is not from an Ahmadi family, where she was ordered to leave her husband and return with her three children to her own family, who had initiated the legal proceedings.
Hmmmm....Islam a religion of peace and tolerance?Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- President Gül to represent Turkey at UN 65th General Assembly.On Thursday, September 23 Gül will address the participants of the UN General Assembly in the morning. In the afternoon of September 23, Gül will chair a session at the UN Security Council under the title "Preserving Peace-Building Peace".Hmmm.... perhaps bringing up Israel's nuclear capacity?Read the full story here.Click here for comments?
- HT:Memri.Video : Exclusive Al-Jazeera TV Reports on the Taliban in Afghanistan.
- HT:AmericanThinker.What D'Souza Doesn't Get Quite Right.Dinesh D'Souza has long been one of America's shrewdest and bravest political observers. His much discussed Forbes article, "How Obama Thinks," a prelude to his forthcoming book, The Roots of Obama's Rage, burnishes that reputation. Indeed, Newt Gingrich describes D'Souza's thesis as the "most profound insight I have read in the last six years about Barack Obama."In a critical but overlooked scene in Dreams, when Obama's Indonesian stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, asks his wife to meet some of "her own people" at the American oil company where he worked, she snaps at him, "They are not my people." Mom raised the young Obama to be wary of the "ugly Americans" in their midst. The only thing exceptional about America, she taught him, was Barry Obama himself.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- HT:Breitbart.tv. Video : Burka-Wearing Superhero in Islamic-Themed Comic Series.CNN profiles Naif Al-Mutawa, the creator of "The 99", a comic series based on the Koran's understanding of the 99 attributes of Allah.Click here for comments.
- British trade unions to boycott Israel.Britain's trade union federation voted against lifting its boycott of Israeli goods and services from West Bank settlements, Israel Radio said.At an annual conference in Manchester, England, the Trade Union Congress voted to strengthen ties with the radical Palestinian Solidarity Campaign but dropped plans to impose a full boycott on all Israeli goods, the radio report said Wednesday.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- HT:TheJawaReport.A group of high-ranking Democrat and Republican intelligence, military and national security officials are set to release a report today, "Shariah: The Threat to America", at a press conference on Capitol Hill this afternoon. Included in the group is former CIA Director James Woolsey, former DIA director Lt. Gen. Harry Soyster, former Defense Undersecretary for Intelligence Lt Gen. Jerry Boykin and former Clinton federal prosecutor Andy McCarthy."What if it turns out that some of the people the Obama administration has been embracing are actually promoting the same totalitarian ideology and seditious agenda as al Qaeda, only they're doing it from White House Iftar dinners?" said Mr. Gaffney, referring to the daily meal eaten by Muslims to break their fast during Ramadan.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Red Eye: You Can Have My Trans Fats When You Scrape Them Out of My Cold, Dead Arteries.Years ago, when I lived in upstate New York, I decided to quit smoking. Around the same time, I developed a craving for Buffalo wings. There was a great wing joint less than a mile away that delivered.I got fat. 25 wings, four or five times a week will do that to you.Sure, there were dietary charts and calorie counters, but did I read them? No. If only I’d been forced, against my own personal tastes and free will, to eat healthy I wouldn’t have been in that predicament.Thankfully, a young person today will never have to deal with the obesity problem in the future.Michelle Obama gave an impassioned speech to the National Restaurant Association on Monday about food, childhood obesity, and the need for the restaurant industry to do something about it.“Working with mayors and other local officials to make our cities and towns healthier.”Want to bet she hasn’t even called Mayor McCheese?In a related story, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) has come out with a public service announcement linking cheeseburgers to horrible, horrible death.How far will the current administration and the far Left nanny state agenda go? Sure, Michelle is working with local governments now, but what about a year from now when children are still fat?Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- HT:MichelleMalkin.How Obamacare educrats will use school lunch enrollees to expand govt health empire.I’ve written extensively on the Democrats’ use of kiddie human shields to pimp everything from the health care takeover to the Chicago crony-lympics bid to the anti-obesity campaign.Now, the Education Department is signaling that it will exploit its access to federal school lunch enrollees to dragoon more kids into the government health care empire.Empowering these families to make their own private health care choices, however, would mean relinquishing power — the very opposite of the Obamacare architects’ and federal educrats’ agenda.As I’ve said before in explaining the true agenda behind the federal school lunch expansion: Cede the children, feed the state.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.