Monday, September 6, 2010
- Am I Islamophobic?In a speech given at the National Endowment for Democracy, on October 6, 2005 President Bush said: “Many Muslim scholars have already publicly condemned terrorism, often citing Chapter 5, Verse 32 of the Koran, which states that killing an innocent human being is like killing all humanity…” He most likely did not read the entire verse which states: “…whoever kills a person, unless it be for manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he had killed all men.”So it is okay according to the Quran to kill anyone who creates “mischief in the land.” It is easy to see how the Taliban can justify killing. Mischief can be translated to pretty much anything they want, such as foreigners in their country, even those who are there as aid workers."Islam is a religion of peace."OK so now that we live in the 21 Th Century why not remove the verses who call up for killing non believers,as a step in the right direction towards inter faith dialogue?Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Pakistan: Christian Flood Victims Being Denied Ad Unless They Convert to Islam! The head of an organization that combats anti-Christian persecution charges that some Pakistani Christian families are being denied flood aid unless they convert to Islam.“Some Christian refugees are openly denied aid, while others are told to leave or convert to Islam,” said Carl Moeller, president and CEO of Open Doors USA. “You can imagine that terrible choice: either you abandon your faith or you cannot feed your child.”Islam a religion of tolerance?Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- HT:Amnon&Jonathan.The "NY - Mosque" Riots of 2010.Gangs of New York at 9/11 Protest, Pamela Geller and Far Right SIOA Group vs. Gavrielle Gemma and Bail Out People Movement “Workers World” Communist Party.Is Pamela Geller and the SIOA Group trying to start some knid of riot simialr to the New York Five Points Riot of 1863 as seen in the movie "Gangs of New York", they brought only flags to their protest also.In the month preceding the July 1863 Civil War lottery, in a pattern similar to the 1834 anti-abolition riots, antiwar newspaper editors published inflammatory attacks on the draft law aimed at inciting the white working class. They criticized the federal government's intrusion into local affairs on behalf of the "black war." On Monday, July 13, 1863, between 6 and 7 A.M., the five days of mayhem and bloodshed that would be known as the Civil War Draft Riots began.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Islamic Human Rights Commission sees no evil in Iran. Its website, after all, urges readers not to be a “silent victim,” and to contact the organization if they have suffered anti-Muslim harassment or discrimination. One would assume, then, that the Islamic Human Rights Commission would be very concerned about the oppression, incarceration, murder, and rape of dissidents in Iran — almost all of whom, after all, are Muslims.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- US Tells Turkey – Cool it with Iran.President Obama has personally warned Turkish Premier Tayyip Erdogan in that Turkey would forfeit a major arms deal (to purchase drone aircraft) - if it did not cool its relationship with Iran and reconsider a controversial fuel swap deal brokered with Iran in May.Turkey has long sought drone techology - but its need is increasingly urgent as it anticipates border tensions with the PKK as US forces withdraw.Hmmmm "
BloodIslam is thicker than water"?Read the full story here.Click for here comments.
- Thanks Barack… US Growth Rate Likely to Fall Below 1% in 2nd Half of 2010.Obama is the worst jobs president since the Great Depression. The Obama-Pelosi economic plan resulted in a cumulative 7.5 million jobs deficit. By every objective measure the democrat’s Trillion dollar stimulus bomb was a complete disaster.Barack Obama and Nancy Pelosi tripled the national deficit last year by nearly a trillion dollars – something unheard of in our nation’s history.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Saudis fumed over sex pill ad.(Video) Commercial broadcast on state-owned channel shows man, wife enter bedroom, promises 'up to 36 hours of stiffness'.Viewers of Saudi Arabia's Channel One expressed rage over a commercial for a drug used to treat erectile dysfunction.Channel One is state-owned and usually broadcasts conservative, family-oriented programs. Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- President Obama to Announce Plan to Renew and Expand America’s Roads, Railways and Runways-Or how to bankrupt America completely?Idea for the plan came from here?Today in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, President Barack Obama will announce a comprehensive infrastructure plan to expand and renew our nation’s roads, railways and runways. This proposal is among a set of targeted initiatives that the President will outline in Cleveland on Wednesday to support our economic recovery and ensure long-term sustainable growth. The plan builds upon the infrastructure investments the President has already made through the Recovery Act, includes principles the President put forth during the campaign, and emphasizes American competitiveness and innovation.Read the full
idiocystory here.More here.Click here to comment.
- Iran to link up with UAE power grid.Iran’s national grid connected to seven neighbouring countries.Iran, the nineteenth biggest producer of electricity in the world, has connected its national power grid to seven neighbouring countries, including Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan, Iran’s Energy Minister Majid Namjou told the Iranian Republic News Agency (IRNA).Read the full story here.Clic here for comments.
- Indonesians protest U.S. church's plan to burn Quran.Protesters in Jakarta carried signs saying, "Jihad to protect Koran" and "You burn qu'ran you burned in hell." The protesters included members of the hard-line Muslim group Hizb ut-Tahrir Indonesia and the pluralism care movement, a multi-faith group.Perhaps start by learning how to spell?Read the full story here.Pictures here.Click here for comments.
- Petraeus Condemns U.S. Church's Plan to Burn Qurans.The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan said the planned burning of Qurans on Sept. 11 by a Florida church could put the lives of American troops in danger and damage the war effort.Gen. David Petraeus said the Taliban would exploit the demonstration for propaganda purposes, drumming up anger toward the U.S. and making it harder for allied troops to carry out their mission of protecting Afghan civilians."It could endanger troops and it could endanger the overall effort," Gen. Petraeus said in an interview with The Wall Street Journal. "It is precisely the kind of action the Taliban uses and could cause significant problems. Not just here, but everywhere in the world we are engaged with the Islamic community.Read the full story here"You don't hear Petraeus speak up when they forbid an Colorado High School student flying an American flag on his truck Cause they're worried it Would Make Others “Feel Uncomfortable”…?Do You......?Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Report Links Iran to Hamas Attacks.Iran may have orchestrated last week's brutal attacks by Hamas militants against Israeli settlers in the West Bank in an attempt to derail the Middle East peace talks between Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas. That is the provocative possibility raised by a recently released report by Strategic Forecasting (STRATFOR), a global intelligence company that provides news updates and analysis. STRATFOR cites unnamed sources claiming that Iran communicated directly with militants from both Hamas and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ)—without the consent of the leaders of either organization—and offered a substantial amount of money for attacks on specific targets.Iran's purpose for orchestrating the attacks was not only to derail the peace talks but also to demonstrate the loyalty of Hamas and the PIJ to Tehran, the STRATFOR sources suggest.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- How to Fight Them.We have to fight them, because their radical imams, mosques, and schools threaten us; they constitute an assembly line for the next generation of home-grown American jihadi killers. But we can’t ask the courts to silence them, because we want to maintain our 1st Amendment rights.How, then, do we fight? There are three basic lines of attack. The first is to openly contest their odious doctrines and practices. As Manda Ervin said here yesterday, speaking in the name of Muslim women : We want America to treat Islam like it treats Christianity and Judaism, and to stop exempting Muslims from requirements imposed on others. We want Islam to be challenged by the same questioning, criticism, and control that is applied to other religions. Please stop pampering Islam to appease the terrorists and dictators.Amazingly once again it seems only Muslim women have the guts to speak up against Islam.Is it because they suffer most by Radical Islam?Read the full story here.Click here to comments.
- HT:WeaselZippers.Video : Obama Reports America to the U.N. Claiming Difficulty in Forming a Union in This Country is a Human Rights Abuse.Click here for comments.
- Nuclear Watchdog Says Iran Boosts Nuclear Work.Iran's total production of low-enriched uranium has risen by around 15 percent since May to reach 2.8 tonnes, a U.N. nuclear watchdog report said, showing Tehran is pushing ahead with disputed work despite tougher sanctions.The confidential report, obtained by Reuters on Monday, said the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) remained concerned about possible activity in the Islamic Republic to develop a nuclear payload for a missile.The IAEA also voiced concern about what it called Iran's "repeated objection" to the agency's choice of inspectors working in the country, after Tehran barred two U.N. nuclear inspectors from entering in June.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Afghans protest US church's plans to burn Quran.Hundreds of Afghans railed against the United States and called for President Barack Obama's death at a rally in the capital Monday to denounce an American church's plans to burn the Islamic holy book on 9/11.The crowd in Kabul, numbering as many as 500, chanted "Long live Islam" and "Death to America" as they listened to fiery speeches from members of parliament, provincial council deputies, and Islamic clerics who criticized the US and demanded the withdrawal of foreign troops from the country. Some threw rocks when a US military convoy passed, but speakers shouted at them to stop and told police to arrest anyone who disobeyed.Read the full story here.Click for comments here.
- Muslims and Hispanic illegals: Can we judge the present by the past? Michigan Democrats Told Their Fake Tea Party Is Illegal Prominent Australian sportswoman uses naughty word » Muslims and Hispanic illegals: Can we judge the present by the past?It is generally true that the past is the best guide to the future that we have but that is not to say that it is always a good guide. Does anybody seriously think that (say) America of 100 years ago is the same as the America of today?So once again the complexities of reality upset the simplistic theories of the Left. Neither in the case of Muslims nor in the case of Hispanic illegals can we expect the universal assimilation of the past. Permanently hostile subgroups are instead to be expected. Americans are right to be concerned about that.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Free Palestine Movement plans to send plane to Gaza.Channel 2 reports that organization to send aid to the Strip without flying over Israeli or Egyptian airspace; group says success based on not showing threat.Read the full story here.Click here to comment.
- Iran woman may be executed after Ramadan.The adult son of an Iranian woman sentenced to be stoned to death for adultery said on Monday that he fears she will be executed shortly after this week's end to the holy month of Ramadan."Ramadan is coming to an end and, according to Islamic law, executions can resume," the young man warned. The Islamic calendar varies a little around the world, but Ramadan is due to come to an end everywhere this week.Read the full story here.Click here to comment.
- HT:IsraelMatzav.38 years since the Munich Olympic massacre.Sunday was 38 years since the Munich Olympic massacre. Here is part of ABC News' nightly news broadcast from September 6, 1972, which dealt almost completely with the Olympics (ABC had the broadcast rights to the Olympics).Read and see the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Single Iraqi women over 30: the hidden victims of war.In Iraq's conservative society, women are expected to be married in their teens or early 20s. However, seven years of bloody turmoil have made marriage more difficult for Iraqi women.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Ramadan.Three near-certainties accompany the Muslim holy month of Ramadan: in Islamic countries, the stock market climbs; in Jerusalem, the already amplified pre-dawn adhān, or call to prayer, becomes even more piercing than usual; and there is a steep rise in Muslim bloodletting.But no amount of ecumenical goodwill can change the fact that Ramadan is a blood-soaked period. What can be done about that? Only the Muslim faithful themselves can challenge Islamists bent on brutality. There is a glimmer of hope that this is beginning to happen, but it will take a thorough political and theological reformation before the bloodletting is taken out of Ramadan.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Anti-Israel boycott by Muslim shops goes Scotland-wide.A nationwide boycott of Israeli goods is being launched across Scotland this weekend as activists target Muslim-owned shops in an attempt to stop them selling produce from the Jewish state.“The pressure we bring to bear is moral. We use the threat of publicity. There is no threat of strong-arming.Hmmmm.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Great Lakes oil drilling - Americans seek to give Canada monopoly.Conservation and environmental organizations are lining up in attempts to get Michigan's top 3 law makers, all lame ducks, to pass legislation to prohibit drilling for oil in the Great Lakes. Opponents point out that such a move would give Canada a monopoly on the rich oil reserves under the lakes.Canada is on record as having no desire to ban drilling in the world's largest fresh water reserves. They already have more than 500 gas wells in their portion of Lake Erie. They also have parts of Lake Superior, Lake Huron, and Lake Ontario in which they can legally drill.Michigan has the longest coastline of all 48 continental United States with over 3,000 miles of sodium-free waters of the Great Lakes. Only Lake Ontario is not part of Michigan's coast line.Polluting the Great Lakes will also affect the rivers in the US.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- HT:Islam in Europe: Paris: Is your child allowed to eat pork?Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- The Ground Zero mosque - what US could learn from Israel.Life in our region has taught us that the first necessary step to defending yourself is acknowledging that someone is out to destroy you.In its basic form, the Ground Zero mosque debate boils down to a conflict between two competing values – American freedom of religion versus the sensitivities of the families of the victims of 9/11.The freedom-of-religion argument suggests that if Jews sought to build a synagogue at Ground Zero (or anywhere else, for that matter), they would be within their rights. That’s the American way. The opposing view suggests that while not every Catholic was guilty in the Holocaust, and not every Muslim perpetrated the crimes of 9/11, sensitivities still matter. Pope John Paul II had the decency to force the Carmelite nuns out of Auschwitz, and Muslim leaders, too, ought to relocate their project. Read the full story here.Click here to comment.
- HT:AmericanThinker.Our Dying Constitution.I do not know what is worse -- that a federal judge unilaterally redefined the several millennia old definition of marriage or that constitutional "experts" from both sides of the marriage argument agree that this issue will inevitably be "settled" by Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy. Thus, one judge (one man) may get to tell over 300 million people how they are to order (or re-order) the very basis of their society. How did it come to this?Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- HT:AmericanThinker.The Schools Scandal!American spending on public education, adjusted for inflation, has more than doubled over the last three decades. What did taxpayers get for their money?The average math and reading scores of American 17-year-olds have not improved since the early 1970s, according to the National Assessment of Educational Progress long-term trend assessment.Twice the money. Zero progress.Yet students in other countries have been improving their test scores.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Video:While Netanyahu and Abbas meet in Washington to humor the clueless American foreign policy decider-in-chief ... Muslim radicals and their diehard leftie supporters (i.e., Code Pinko) gather in Washington to call for the elimination of the Jewish State of Israel.Click here for comments.
- HT:JWF.Hmm: Ground Zero Mosque Building Was on Market for $18 Million, Sold for $4.5 Million.It's a shame we have an absentee New York Attorney General (he's busy running for Governor), otherwise he might be inclined to look at all this shady business. We long ago gave up on the U.S. Attorney General. He's busy waging war on Arizona to even bother investigating any of these slippery operators. Let's face it though: Even in a down economy, how does a building on the market for 18 million wind up being sold for a fraction of that?Perhaps a question of how much is your life worth?Read the whole story here.Click here for comments.
- 3 people killed, 17 wounded after troops open fire on anti-India protesters in Kashmir.SRINAGAR, India — Government forces fired on protesters hurling stones at them in Indian Kashmir on Monday, killing three people and wounding at least 17 other demonstrators, police said.For the last three months, the mostly Muslim Kashmir region has been roiled by demonstrations and clashes between protesters opposed to Indian rule and government forces. The deaths bring to 68 the number of people killed in the civil unrest.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Thilo Sarrazin and the Islamization of Europe.Thilo Sarrazin has vaulted into the headlines in Germany and the rest of Europe over the last few weeks. He was already controversial due to his publicly expressed views on Muslim immigration, but his recently-published book has brought down the wrath of the German establishment upon his head. The SPD (Social Democrat Party) has voted to expel him, and yesterday he was fired from the board of the Bundesbank. What did the U.S. government do for the integration of German, Jewish, Irish and Italian immigrants? They integrated themselves, because they had no other choice if they wanted to survive. There was no public support for importing brides. The failure of integration in Germany is due to the attitude of the Muslim immigrants. If I want to hear the prayer call of the muezzin, I can book a vacation to the Orient.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Video : Comedian Mo Rocca Redecorates the Oval Office."Yes we TAN?"
- Colombian confirmed as world's shortest man.Edward Nino Hernandez .The Shortest Living Man man .A 70cm (27-inch) tall Colombian has been named the world's shortest living man by Guinness World Records.Edward Nino Hernandez, 24, weighs only 10kg (22lbs). His mother said he had not grown since he was two years old.Read more about him here.Click here for comments.
- Video : Dr. Jeffress Tells The Truth About Islam.During First Baptist Dallas' annual "Ask The Pastor" event, Dr. Robert Jeffress discusses the idea of Muslim Jihad being a result of the Medieval Crusades. He also talks about the proposed Ground Zero mosque and tells the truth about Islam.I agree it's time to take off the gloves!
- Video : White House Encouraging Pediatricians to Prescribe Drugs for Overweight Children.First Lady Michelle Obama reveals some requirement of the new Health Care law that seemed to have been hidden in its 2,000+ pages. Nancy Pelosi famously said "We have to pass the bill to see what is in the bill." Well, now we are finding out little gems like this.
- Another Islamist Rally for Hate in D.C. Dozens of people gathered in Washington's DuPont Circle Friday morning for the "Annual Al-Quds Day Rally for Justice in Palestine and the Oppressed Everywhere."The Quds Day rally in Washington has become a gathering of the fringe of the fringe of rabidly anti-Israel demonstrators. Speakers included Medea Benjamin of Code Pink and two people who have espoused radical conspiracy theories at the Islamic Society of North America's (ISNA) annual conferences.As Palestinian and Israeli leaders meet in peace negotiations just a few miles away, the speakers called for a rejectionist line on Israel."The time has come that we must stir up our 'religious leaders' in this country to speak the truth about Israel," said Kaukab Siddiqi. "They must put their hands on the Quran and say that they do not recognize Israel as a legitimate entity. If they cannot do that, they must be branded as kaffirs [infidels]. It's as simple as that. Because the Quran says – drive them out from where they drove you out."Last year, Nahidian wrote to President Obama, citing a Quranic verse that says "Do not take Jews and Christians as your authority," and asking the President not to "interfere with the affairs regarding Islamic issues based on our Holy Quran" including the disputed Iranian election results.Read the full story here.Click here to comment.
- Bill Keller, Muslim-hating pastor, wants to build Christian center to rival 'Ground Zero mosque'.The fight over a proposed mosque near Ground Zero veered into fire-and-brimstone territory Sunday as a Florida preacher declared that Muslims will burn in hell."Muslims are going to hell, we need to save them," said pastor Bill Keller to a crowd of about 40 people at the New York Marriott Downtown, which overlooks Ground Zero.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- What about my human rights, asks woman beaten unconscious by Muslim asylum-seeker ex-lover freed by immigration judge.A dangerous criminal who has no legal right to be in Britain has gone on the run after a judge ruled that to detain him would violate his human rights.Failed asylum seeker Kawa ali Azad, who carries knives and is described by his ex-partner as ‘completely unbalanced,’ was granted his freedom from an immigration centre in March.Azad, an Iraqi Kurd, who has six convictions for violence, immediately breached the bail terms of the release by failing to appear at a police station to have an electronic tag fitted.Azad, 34, has now been on the run for more than five months – and police admit they have no idea where he is.Sigh another example where political politeness exploded in their faces.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Pr·i·us In·sur·rec·tion !American Digest relays the following photo, which was apparently snapped by a Legal Insurrection reader at the Grand Canyon.Read the full story.Click here for comments.
- What is Happening to America?The Bush administration left the United States in a mess and the American people in chaos. The economy was at a low point and thousands of American’s were unemployed. President Obama has furthered the decline of the United States and the destruction of a way of life for the American people.He got elected because of the great speeches he made and the American people were desperate so they believed every word he said and elected him president even though he did not have much political experience. President Obama was not in office six months and he had already started breaking his promises to the people that elected him.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- The Beslan Massacre.It’s been six years since the Beslan Massacre – what some have referred to as Russia’s 9/11 – where over 1,000 men, women and children were taken hostage at a school for three days. In the end, nearly 400 of them were murdered, 156 of whom were children. The particular details of this atrocity have the power to silence me, so I’m going to step aside and make way for the words of once innocent children who have forever been scarred by Islam’s jihad.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Perhaps President Obama could start the Middle East Peace Process by halting the slaughter of Shiite Muslims by Sunni Muslims.Please consider the following headlines from the last three days.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Major NH National Guard Deployment Announced.Deployment Largest Since World War II.Army officials said 750 soldiers from the New Hampshire Army National Guard will be heading to Kuwait as part of Operation New Dawn: Same War Different Name!The moment you call it something else it's no longer the same war?Yeah whatevah!Wake up and smell the White House roses.Flashback :February 19, 2010 War in Iraq will be called 'Operation New Dawn' to reflect reduced U.S. role.Hey i thought the President said the war is over?Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Ameer Ali's son involved in Sex-for-Marks scandal.But ... it's not really about the son.Dr Nasrul Ameer Ali, son of a prominent Australian Islamist Dr AmeerCurtin University.Please note the remark: "the university had been oblivious to the fact that he was under investigation as a sexual predator...".Please do not tell me that his papa was not aware about his son's problems.Of course Dr Ameer ALi knew about the investigation but for him as for every good Muslim the first duty is to take side of fellow Muslims, and especially when the follow Muslim happens to be his own son.It is very important because for a good Muslim the term is equivalent to Sharia (the Path) and under Sharia his sonny would never even considered guilty of anything as the Kuffar CANNOT even testify against Muslims.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Up to 90% of oysters dead in DMR’s reef sample.Officials from the Mississippi Department of Marine Resources took oyster fishermen out on the reefs off the Pass Christian Harbor on Wednesday to give them a preview of what to expect from the upcoming oyster season.Catches resulting in an abundance of empty oyster shells led some fishermen to doubt the viability of the season, which typically begins in September or October.“We’ve lost this season,” oyster dredger Loe Nguyen said.Read the full story here.Click here for comment.
Sunday, September 5, 2010
HAPPY NEW YEAR Alex
Amnon & Jonathan !
YOU'RE SIMPLY THE BEST !
Amnon & Jonathan !
YOU'RE SIMPLY THE BEST !
How is Rosh Hashanah Observed?
When takes Rosh Hashanah place in 2010 : September 8 (at sundown)-10 -2010.
An Overview of Rosh Hashanah's Traditions and Customs.The two-day festival of Rosh Hashanah is observed on the 1st and 2nd days of Tishrei.
In Hebrew, Rosh Hashanah means, literally, "Head of the Year," and as its name indicates, it is the beginning of the Jewish year. The anniversary of the creation of Adam and Eve, it is the birthday of mankind, highlighting the special relationship between G‑d and humanity.
- Jihad, Islamization, and the ‘Arab-Israeli Peace Process’.The Arab and non-Arab Muslim umma, or global community, vehemently denies pre-Islamic Jewish and ignores pre-Islamic Christian connections to all the territories that comprised historical Syro-Palestine—including Judea, Samaria, modern Israel within the 1949 armistice borders, and Gaza. This historical negationism is melded to Islam’s own theological supresessionism which abrogates Judaism and Christianity as deliberately corrupted, crude manifestations of the one true primordial monotheism, Islam. (See Koran 3:67—“No; Abraham in truth was not a Jew, neither a Christian; but he was a Muslim and one pure of faith [i.e., Islam]; certainly he was never of the idolaters.”) Such an eternal religio-political worldview should raise grave doubts about the prospects of negotiating a permanent peace settlement between the Israelis and the local Arab Muslim representatives of the global Islamic umma, the Palestinian Arabs.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Twelve killed in suicide assault on Iraq army base.Up to five suicide bombers, some armed with rifles, tried to storm an army base in Baghdad on Sunday, killing 12 people and wounding 36 less than a week after Washington declared U.S. combat operations in Iraq over.How can this be?The war is over the President said so!And Iraq is a succes said the President.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- HT.AmericanThinker.The Summer of Recovery Ends: Epic Fail Fall Begins.Summer began on such a hopeful note. Vice President Biden was trotted out of seclusion to announce in January "you're going to see, come the spring, net increase in jobs every month." Certain he'd not mislead us, we waited full of optimism only to see our hopes dashed on the audacity of dopes.Looking back on it that line will prove as memorable as the promise that once the voters saw ObamaCare and read it (unlike the solons who passed it) they'd really love it.Read the full
disasterstory here.Click here for comments.
- HT:WeaselZippers.Sleeping With The Enemy: Obama Wants To Talk With Iran While They Pay The Taliban To Kill US Soldiers.At least five Iranian companies in Afghanistan’s capital are using their offices covertly to finance Taliban militants in provinces near Kabul, according to a Sunday Times investigation.Afghan intelligence and Taliban sources have told the newspaper that the firms, set up in the past six months, provide cash for a network of district Taliban treasurers to pay battlefield expenses and bonuses for killing the enemy and destroying their vehicles.Rule number one: If Imam Obama thinks it’s a good idea, you can bet the farm that it’s not good for America.Read the full story here.Click here to comment.
- HT:ElderofZion.Egyptian state media publishes pictures to shame ElBaradei.Mohammed ElBaradei, who is considered a strong contender to become the next president of Egypt, has charged the Egyptian state media and the ruling National Democratic Party with publishing pictures of his daughters in bathing suits and near alcoholic beverages at a wedding (his daughter married a Christian) in order to discredit and embarrass him.The photos were apparently taken from ElBaradei's daughter's Facebook page.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Video: Blast at Hezbollah arms cache.Israeli military aircraft documents recent explosion at Shiite group's weapons cache.Shows Hezbollah operatives concealing rockets, transferring weapons.An Israeli military aircraft was able to capture on film the recent explosion which took out a Hezbollah rocket storage warehouse in Lebanon.The explosion took place last Friday at 12:45, on the outskirts of the Lebanese village of Shihabiya, just south of the Litani River.The footage shows how in the hours following the blast, Hezbollah operatives were trying to conceal the warehouse' content by placing sheets of tarp arount it, to obscure the scene.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- A Name, A Phenomenon, An Iranian Website.Hello and welcome to BarackObama.ir, a new website set up by Iranian journalists and media activists that will show you the U.S. president as you've never seen him before.At first glance, BarackObama.ir looks legit, with a sleek, cutting-edge site design and text available in both Farsi and English. The banner sports the iconic Obama election portrait and a seemingly innocuous explanatory tagline -- “A Review About Obama’s Remarks.”The website was created because, in its words, “Barack Obama isn’t only a name but a political phenomenon." Readers are provided with the following sections: Barack Obama, Israel, 9/11, Iran, USA, and Photos (a section that carries more miscellaneous articles than photos).Read the full story here.Click here to comment.
- Muslim youth violence is a problem in Germany, says Merkel.Chancellor Angela Merkel has waded into a contentious debate on immigration in Germany as Bundesbank board member Thilo Sarrazin, unfazed by widespread criticism of his views on race, threatened to fight his dismissal.It is again amazing that a minority of 4 Million Muslims dictates the remaining 78 Million Germans.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- The Straits of Hormuz: Strategic Importance in Volatile Times.Iran's oft-sounded threats to close the Straits of Hormuz to international shipping and thereby stop the flow of Gulf oil seem to have increased in frequency and intensity, apparently in light of the decision to impose harsher sanctions against Iran.The former commander of the Revolutionary Guards naval force, Rear Admiral Morteza Safari, warned that "American warships are easy prey to the Iranian navy," and that for the "over 100 foreign naval vessels" currently in the Gulf, Iran would sail "100 vessels of its own." Despite the fact that similar threats have never been realized in the past, it is important to examine possible scenarios, as the Straits are a choke point of critical significance for both regional and global stability.Read the full story here.Click here to comment.
- Irans Late-Summer Display.Every day for a full week beginning August 20, as part of the Government Achievement Week festivities, the Iranian media reported the unveiling of new weapon systems. That week Iran also celebrated the insertion of fuel rods into the nuclear power plant in Bushehr. In all probability, the events were reported at the same time to impress the world with Iran's ability to progress and grow stronger in the fields it considers important despite the sanctions against it.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- HT:Elder of Zion.An interesting set of hadiths. how come no Muslims are publicly calling to destroy the mosques that are at the Tomb of the Patriarchs, Rachel's Tomb, the Tomb of Joseph and Samuel's' Tomb, among others?Could it be because the Jews have built places of worship there, and it is more important to erase Jewish connections to the land than it is to observe a series of explicit hadiths?Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Mosque building owners nixed $18M offer before taking $4.8M one.The original owners of the Ground Zero mosque site mysteriously spurned dozens of higher bids before selling the prime downtown real estate at a bargain-basement price.The Pomerantz family, which had owned the building since the late 1960s and fielded offers after the patriarch died in 2006, rejected at least one bid that was nearly four times what prospective mosque builder Sharif El-Gamal eventually paid, The Post has learned. El-Gamal did offer what could be viewed as a sweetener to his $4.8 million bid in July 2009 -- a job as a property manager for a son of the family, Sethian Pomerantz.New York developer Kevin Glodek was livid when he found out the building sold for a fraction of what he offered in 2007 -- $18 million cash -- and wondered whether money changed hands under the table, according to sources close to the deal.The more you dig in a dung hill ,the more it smells?Read The full story here.Click here to comment.
- Could Barack Obama be Insane? Plus, a Quiz!If you are, as I am, a perusing cogitator of the Democratic Party's purveying of balderdash, then you most certainly have been left scratching your head in a state of bewilderment as to how a brain, or collective brains, larger than a walnut, could produce such poppycock outside an asylum for the maniacal. It's as if the entire collective Democratic Party and our dear President Obama have gnawed their way out of restraints, moved to Washington, DC, and set up shop. At last, relief appears to be cresting the horizon. All in possession of gumption, intelligence, and old fashioned horse-sense may soon be able to cease head scratching, enjoy respite from hazes of bafflement, and rejuvenate from the cessation of perpetual insomnia from attempting to break the invincible code of ignorance that shrouds Barack Obama and the Democratic Party like a titanium cocoon.Read the full story here.Click here to comment.
- It Feels Like a Depression to Me.Between the time that George Washington took the first oath of office as president and when Barack Obama did—-1789 to 2009, the United States had borrowed nine trillion dollars. Since Obama took office, it has borrowed or imposed nearly three trillion more debt. Tell me he is not deliberately seeking to bankrupt the nation.Lets say for one moment that the whole stock market crashes ,what is stopping him from declaring emergency rule ,forbidding to bear arms and cancel elections ,thus taking complete power?Read the full story here.Click here for Comments.
- Speaker Pelosi: Stand Up for Muslim Women, Not Islamists Like Rauf!An open letter from the founder and president of the Alliance of Iranian Women.Honorable Speaker Pelosi:I heard you say that the people who oppose the construction of the Ground Zero mosque should be investigated.Investigate me. I oppose the construction of that mosque.This mosque, built in such close proximity to Ground Zero, is intended to send a message to America and another message to the Muslims who are gravitating toward human rights laws and secularism. We are sure that this mosque will cause nothing but division and justified ill will towards Muslims in this country.Read the full story here.Click here to comment.
- ‘Machete’ Review: Dull, Convoluted, Racist and Anti-American.The story of a former Mexican “Federale” (the great Danny Trejo) framed for the attempted assassination of a racist Texas State Senator (the hammy Robert DeNiro) is both racial and racist. “Machete” isn’t about a political call for the powerless to fight THE corrupt MAN, it’s a call for revolution; Mexicans against Americans – and in the words of the character meant to be our evolving conscience, Jessica Alba’s Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agent Sartana, it’s about how those who believe in only LEGAL immigration “deserve to be cut down.” This is her rousing fist-in-the-air message to a gathered army of illegal day laborers who have been patiently waiting for the call away from their jobs as dishwashers, gardeners and hotel maids to wage war against a cruel America whose immigration laws, by the way, are nowhere near as harsh as Mexico’s.Hmmmm i finally understoud the reason for Obama's visit to hollywood,nothing beats a good movie for convincing the people to allow all illegals to stay as Americans?Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- For US Muslims, a 9/11 Anniversary Like No Other.American Muslims are boosting security at mosques, seeking help from leaders of other faiths and airing ads underscoring their loyalty to the United States — all ahead of a 9/11 anniversary they fear could bring more trouble for their communities.Their goal is not only to protect Muslims, but also to prevent them from retaliating if provoked. One Sept. 11 protest in New York against the proposed mosque near ground zero is expected to feature Geert Wilders, the aggressively anti-Islam Dutch lawmaker. The same day in Gainesville, Fla., the Dove World Outreach Center plans to burn copies of the Quran.On Sept. 11 in Chicago, Zeenat Rahman, a 34-year-old native of the city, will visit a local nursing home with Muslim and non-Muslim friends to spend time with residents and help serve a meal.Hmm i presume halal only?I hope all bloggers will mention the number of Islamic attacks on 9/11 compared to the rest of the other religions on that day!Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Tehran pays Taliban for every US casualty.Intelligence sources in Afghanistan, senior Taliban officials tell Sunday Times about training camps built by Iran for terror activists, money they receive for their 'achievements' - $1,000 for each soldier and $6,000 for each vehicle.At least five Iranian companies are sending money to the Islamist terror group in Afghanistan in order to fund the fighting against Western powers, led by the United States, according to a Sunday Times report, which quoted Taliban sources.Afghani intelligence and Taliban officials told how the money is transferred from Iranian straw-men companies to Afghani rebels. Intelligence officials in the West believe the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps the driving force behind these companies.Hmmm no wonder they need "New" banks.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Japanese journalist kidnapped five months ago is freed by his Taliban captors... because he is 'a fellow Muslim'.Tsuneoka's captors apparently decided to release him because he is a fellow Muslim, Kyodo said.According to his personal website, Tsuneoka converted to the religion in 2000 while in Moscow.Hopes for his release grew over the weekend after two new messages in English suddenly emerged on his Twitter account.He assured his followers that he was alive and in jail in Kunduz. It was not clear how or why the messages were sent.Hmmmm i'm sure he'll write a very positive story about the Taliban in near future?Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Reflections on a hijab-wearing Iranian feminist and how she touched my life.I had mixed feelings about the Council of Ex-Muslims, as they're strong advocates of women's human rights, but also exhibit anti-Muslim bias. But I decided to accept the invitation, since many of the group's founders are involved in Iranian women's issues and I was working, at the time, on a report for WLUML on the contemporary Iranian women's movement.At the event, a number of the panelists talked about how the label "Muslim"had been forced upon them — either because their families were Muslim or because they lived in Muslim-majority countries. Many now considered themselves secular humanists, and told harrowing stories of the abuse they had suffered in the name of Islam.The audience was filled with human-rights advocates, journalists, and friends of the panelists. One individual, however, stood out — the only hijab-wearing woman in the audience. She stood in the back, occasionally scribbling notes on her legal pad.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Move over Shrek, for Japan's aquatic ogre.And you thought Shrek liked hanging out only in his swamp. Turns out there's a fish that greatly resembles the green ogre swimming off the coast of Japan.A buzzy video shot by a scuba diver made its way to WYFF-TV in Greenville, S.C. The station explains that this particular fish is an Asian sheepshead wrasse, and it is relatively common. What's less common is that this particular fish, estimated to be about 30 years old, bears a startling resemblance to the grouchy ogre. The head, the chin, the beady eyes - it's all there. Alas, no sign of Donkey or Fiona.Read ans see the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Egypt's Mohamed ElBaradei alleges 'smear campaign'.Former UN chief nuclear chief Mohamed ElBaradei has accused Egypt's government of being behind a smear campaign targeting his family.A government-run newspaper had said the ElBaradeis were accused of being atheists and having a daughter married to a non-Muslim.Mr ElBaradei said this was how "the regime" responded to reformers.He has been seen as a potential presidential candidate in Egypt, a Muslim-majority state.Speculation is high about who may replace Hosni Mubarak, the country's 82-year-old president, who is known to be unwell but has no obvious successor after nearly 30 years in office.Read the full story here and here.Click here for comments.
- HT:IsraelMatzav.Obama administration decided to continue aid to Lebanese Armed Forces?Lebanese newspaper an-Nahar reported on Saturday that the Obama administration has decided to continue providing military assistance to the Lebanese Armed Forces. Diplomatic sources revealed that the American administration has decided to continue its military aid to the Lebanese army, reported the daily An Nahar Saturday.Silly me. I thought it was Howard Berman (D-Cal) and Nita Lowey (D-NY) who had blocked aid to the LAF. So how can the Obama administration unblock it?Read the rest of the story here.Click here for comments.
- Abu Rdeina slams Ahmadinejad: Who Forged Elections, Doesnt Represent Our Irani Friends.In response to the attacks made by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on the Palestinian leadership after the Washington meetings, Nabil Abu Rudeineh, spokesman for the Presidency, said 'he who does not represent the Iranian people, who forged elections and who suppresses the Iranian people and stole the authority, is not entitled to talk about Palestine, or the President of Palestine."Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Western Withdrawal Date Brings Old Debate On Islamic Law Into Focus.Nine years after the toppling of their hard-line regime, the Taliban are making a comeback in rural Afghanistan with their harsh system of justice and strict social controls.In Qarabagh, a district in Afghanistan's central Ghazni Province, the Taliban have forced the closure of all girl schools and banned sports, music, and dancing. Women are barred from employment and forced to wear the all-encompassing burqa, while men are ordered to cover their heads, too. Public schools for boys were kept open only after dramatically increasing Islamic lessons.The Taliban push for implementing Shari'a law has sparked a debate about whether the Western withdrawal from Afghanistan -- set to begin in July 2011 -- and Kabul's drive for reconciliation with the Taliban will encourage conservative Islamic clerics and hard-line Islamists, including the moderate elements of the Taliban, to push for the implementation of a harsh justice system that would directly contradict the human-rights guarantees enshrined in the current Afghan Constitution.Read the full story here.My take on it all the coalition soldiers that were killed and wounded are being betrayed by the leaders of Afghanistan at this moment everything was in vain!Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Iran hangs five for "anti-revolutionary" activities.Iran hanged five people accused of "anti-revolutionary" acts, including "moharebe" or waging war against God, the official IRNA news agency reported on Sunday."The five, including one woman, were hanged inside Tehran's Evin prison on Sunday morning ... They confessed carrying out deadly terrorist operations in the country in the past years," IRNA said.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- The Corleons of Kandahar are Doomed to Fail Afghanistan.President Karzai met with tribal leaders hoping for their support in his rift with Washington. Instead, his meetings were a total disaster with tribal leaders demonstrating a clear lack of confidence in, not only his policies but his personal leadership as well. With accusations of personal failings, from a possible drug habit, to rigged elections and close relations with narcotics operations, followed by erratic behavior culminating in threats to “join the Taliban,” President Karzai couldn’t be facing worse challenges. However, the story of the Karzai disaster starts long before his current problems.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- UC Irvine upholds suspension of Muslim group, bans it for one quarter.The group must complete 100 hours of community service before applying for reinstatement. A yearlong ban had been urged. The penalty stems from the disruption of the Israeli ambassador's speech.The group has maintained that it did not organize the protest, though several of its officers and members participated in the protest, in which Oren was repeatedly interrupted as he spoke.The e-mails, which the school said it obtained anonymously, showed that the Muslim Student Union "planned, orchestrated and coordinated" the protest, school administrators had said in the previous suspension letter.Read the rest of the story here.Click here for comments.
- San Francisco Covers-UP, Protects Unlicensed, Uninsured, Possible Undocumented Latina Involved in Accident; Police Say: “No Charges Will be Filed” for Seriously Injuring Five People!Five hospitalized after SUV plows into crowd “An unlicensed, uninsured 24-year-old woman driving a Ford Explorer careened through a group of people waiting for a bus in Visitacion Valley on Tuesday morning, sending people to the hospital with serious injuries. Two of the victims were in critical condition Tuesday afternoon, with the others said to be seriously injured. The driver of the SUV was uninjured in the crash.Here is another accident by unlicensed, uninsured and possibly undocumented alien, who sent five people to the hospital, with very costly and serious injuries.The city of San Francisco wants to protect her from the Feds and there are no charges being filed. “She remained at the scene, spoke to officers and was cooperating,” Andraychak said. “I don’t know if we are [pressing charges.]” And no charges being pressed, because she’s an illegal alien, that’s got to take the cake of all cakes!Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Egyptian Cleric Sa'd Arafat: Islam Permits Wife Beating Only When She Refuses to Have Sex with Her Husband.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Just Out: TIME Magazine’s Latest Blood Libel About Israel. The cover story is titled “Why Israel Doesn’t Care About Peace” and is illustrated by a large Jewish star composed of daisies. Yes, daises—as in “counting daisies, don’t have a care in the world.”You can read the full story here.I for one had it with Time this magazine won't be read anymore by yours truly and i hope the world will speak up against their ways!Click here for comments.
- Video:Hamas TV Cartoon Depicts Koran-Based Story of Jews Being Transformed into Apes.Ok Darwin had it all wrong,some species evolve backwards it seems?Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Amid religious crackdown, some Iran academics hope to one day 'approach' 20th century.Iran's education system was already ailing, but now the supreme leader is ushering in a plan that aims to raise the students' religiosity and curb the consumer culture.Hmmm perhaps Israel can help them back to the Stone Age?Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Venezuela's Jews turn to Chavez over state media's anti-Semitism .Verbal, written attacks in Venezuelan media include hints that Jews are damaging the country's economy, along the lines of the 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.'."This anti-Semitism is troubling us all and it needs to cease immediately," said David Bittan Obadia, deputy chairman of the Jewish community of Venezuela Friday. "We are not saying this is the government policy; however, [the government] is capable of putting a stop to the phenomenon. It has the tools. We will be very direct and adamant in the things we will tell President Chavez."I guess his friendship with Ahmadinejad will account for some of this anti -Semitism.Read the full story here.Clik here to comment.
- Iran Sentences Woman Condemned to Death by Stoning to 99 Lashes After a Picture of Her Without a Hijab Appeared in British Paper.Sakineh Mohammadi-Ashtiani, an Iranian woman sentenced to death by stoning for adultery, has also been sentenced to 99 lashes for a photo published of her without a headscarf, according to her son. In an interview published on the website of the French magazine La Regle du Jeu and the blog Dentelles et Tchador, Mohammadi-Ashtiani's son Sajjad said they learned of the new punishment from released inmates.The photo "... is certainly not that of my mother," said Sajjad.It seems again that truth is a very rare item in Islamic Iran.Read the whole story here and here.Click for comments here.
- It Begs the Question.All Men Are CREATED Equal.Right off the bat I will admit publicly that, unlike the Obamanation, I am NOT an internationally recognized scholar when it comes to The Declaration of Independence. Nor do I vacation on Martha’s Vineyard….. but I digress. All that said, there is a portion of the Declaration that either is missed by scholars or intentionally misinterpreted by today’s pundits — especially those on the Left — and that needs to be brought to your attention.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Afghan Officials Seek to Shore Up Bank.KABUL, Afghanistan — In a bid to fend off the threat of a nationwide financial crisis, the Afghan government scrambled to come up with the funds to bail out Afghanistan’s largest bank on Saturday after lines of frantic depositors mobbed the bank for a third day.Details of the deal were still being worked out on Saturday by the Central Bank of Afghanistan with technical assistance from the United States Treasury Department, Afghan and American officials said. But American officials said no United States funds were involved in the bailout.Read the full story here.Click here to comment.
- Growing Islamic finance should diversify, regulate: Analysts.Diversification into new countries will reduce risk of exposure and utilise full potential.Islamic finance, which prohibits charging interest, is set to double in size in five years, but the $1-trillion industry must diversify and regulate to realise its full potential, analysts and economic reports say.Diversification into new territories is also necessary to reduce the risk of exposure and utilise their full potential, they add.Islamic law not only forbids charging or paying interest, but also bans speculation and investment in sectors deemed haram (prohibited), such as pornography, gambling, arms, alcohol and pork products.Read the full story here.Click here to comment.
- Oval Office rug gets history wrong.A mistake has been made in the Oval Office makeover that goes beyond the beige.President Obama's new presidential rug seemed beyond reproach, with quotations from Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, Franklin Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy and the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. woven along its curved edge."The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice." According media reports, this quote keeping Obama company on his wheat-colored carpet is from King.Except it's not a King quote.The words belong to a long-gone Bostonian champion of social progress. His roots in the republic ran so deep that his grandfather commanded the Minutemen at the Battle of Lexington.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- BP Gulf well "secured," awaiting final kill: U.S.BP Plc's ruptured Gulf of Mexico oil well is secure with no threat of spewing crude again, the top U.S. official overseeing the spill response said on Saturday."We basically have secured this well," retired Coast Guard Admiral Thad Allen said. "We have essentially eliminated the threat of discharge from the well at this point."A cap atop failed blowout preventer equipment on the Macondo well had sealed in all oil flow since July 15. On Friday, BP replaced the failed equipment with a new giant stack of valves and pipes.Once the new blowout preventer is tested, BP can resume drilling a relief well that will bore into the Macondo well and pump in mud and cement to plug it for good."We should be ready to move forward with the relief well sometime next week," Allen said.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Ottoman princess to bring Jermaine Jackson to İstanbul for charity project.İstanbul had a royal visit last week. Princess Nilüfer Cem Sultan visited the city as a guest of internationally famous fashion designer Atıl Kutoğlu -- to attend his İstanbul Fashion Week show.The association plans to hold the fund-raising ball at Yıldız Palace in İstanbul. Jermaine Jackson will contribute a performance at the ball, which is expected to take place in around two months and which Nilüfer Sultan hopes will raise $200,000.The money will go towards the project’s expenses, including the salaries of nannies who can speak Hebrew and Arabic. Initially 20 children – 10 Palestinian and 10 Jewish – will take part in the three-month program.The princess also noted that she will attend another US meeting in September where she expects to meet US President Barack Obama and his wife Michele Obama, in an event at the Turkish Embassy in Washington.That will be a change for the President and his wife after meeting all these Christians these last months?Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- U.S. to temper stance on Afghan corruption.U.S. commanders in southern Afghanistan are adopting a strategy that increasingly places the priority on fighting the Taliban even if that means tolerating some corruption.Military officials in the region have concluded that the Taliban's insurgency is the most pressing threat to stability in some areas and that a sweeping effort to drive out corruption could create chaos and a governance vacuum that the Taliban could exploit."There are areas where you need strong leadership, and some of those leaders are not entirely pure," said a senior defense official. "But they can help us be more effective in going after the primary threat, which is the Taliban."Nice if you believe this.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Islam has taken over Europe and is fully intent on conquering America. Islam has slowly gained momentum in America, notably since 9/11, using freedom of religion as a weapon of war to literally take over American city streets.In an attempt to warn America, Christian Broadcast Network (CBN) reporter Dale Hurd met with Parisian “Maxime Lepante,” (an alias to protect the Parisian’s identity from Islamic threats) who secretly filmed the Islamic conquest of France, exposing it so it can be prevented in America. Lepante’s video reveals over-crowded Paris streets with thousands of Muslims on their knees praying, stopping traffic, and making it impossible for pedestrians to enter places of business. The video is a dire presage for Americans facing invasion by dominant subjugation in the streets of New York City.Islamization Takes Over the Streets of Europe: is America Next?Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- What are Chinese troops doing in Kashmir?Delhi wants China to keep out of Kashmiri affairs, but it should focus on a deal that sees troops all on sides withdrawing.The claim that more than 7,000 Chinese troops have been handed "de facto control" of Gilgit-Baltistan, a northern part of Kashmir, by Islamabad, has set alarm bells ringing in Delhi. India – which, like its nuclear-armed rival Pakistan, claims the entire state – has long been worried that the People's Liberation Army was working on roads and railway projects in the Karakoram mountains.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Eugene Robinson Accidentally Exposes the Left’s Lack of Respect for American Voters.Not only does Robinson serve as a prime example of the Left‘s lack of respect and appreciation for middle America, he’s also a great example of its arrogance. Leftists truly believe, in their hearts, that they are better than you are. They know what’s best for you, even if you don’t. They know how you should live your life, even if you disagree. They are smart, you are stupid (and bigoted).Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Sexual harassment at workplace remains serious problem in Turkey.Despite laws that were introduced to improve the rights of women in the face of incidences of sexual harassment, the frequency of sexual harassment cases in the workplace shows that it is still a problem that needs to be addressed more comprehensively due to weaknesses in relevant laws, women’s rights activists say.“No one is interested about the thoughts or education of women. What draws attention is a woman’s body,” she complains. She also underlines that many woman who are exposed to sexual harassment in the workplace remain silent and do not complain about the assailants. “Why? Because even women ask about the victim, ‘What did she do to provoke him?’ And so women remain silent, fearing that they will be accused. Although women have begun to raise their voices in such cases, there is widespread silence on the matter,” she said.Women rights and Islam?Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
Saturday, September 4, 2010
- Michelle Malkin: Obama spending Labor Day with real thugs.To mark Labor Day 2010, President Obama will join hands with AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka in Milwaukee and pose as champions of the working class. Bad move. Trumka's organizing record is a shameful reminder of the union movement's violent and corrupt foundations.The new Obama/AFL-CIO power alliance -- underwritten with $40 million in hard-earned worker dues -- is a midterm shotgun marriage of Beltway brass knuckles and Big Labor brawn. Trumka warmed up his rhetorical muscles this past week with full-frontal attacks on former GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin. He indignantly accused her of "getting close to calling for violence" and suggested that her criticism of Tea Party-bashing labor bosses amounted to "terrorizing" workers.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Obama Sponsors Federal Grant Workshop For Islamists.BigPeace.com broke the story earlier this week on the White House sponsorship of a workshop to show Muslim organizations how to get federal taxpayer dollars for their activities. The Coordinating Council of Muslim Organizations (CCMO) brought 25-30 Muslim leaders of 20 national groups together for the federal workshop. This is how Obama spends our tax dollars.In contrast, Obama has gutted the faith-based office and disallowed any National Day of Prayer events in the White House.Remember: Islam is not a religion like the Baptists, the Assembly of God or Catholicism, but it is a geo-political, military system.Many of the organizations that are part of the CCMO are part of the radical Muslim Brotherhood, an organization founded in 1928 to impose Islamic tyranny on every nation on the globe. A 2007 membership list of the CCMO reveals that there are 41 Muslim groups.After the November elections, when Republicans gain control of the House and perhaps even the Senate, the new leadership can hold hearings to discover the facts about this shameful event.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- US asks Turkey to help stop nuclear Iran.Preventing Tehran from going nuclear 'mutual goal,' says Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff, adds US checking option of missile defense on Turkish soil. “I did not come here to question or in any way rebut Turkey’s decision not to support United Nations sanctions against Iran,” US President Barack Obama's principle military advisor said. “I note with gratitude your government’s stated intent to enforce those sanctions."Good luck with that !"
IslamBlood is thicker then water!"Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Hindu Human Rights Watch to protest Ground Zero Mosque.Hindus & Sikhs urged to join 9/11 rally on Sept 11 Sat. near Ground Zero NYC, with other communities against Ground Zero Mosque there.The organizers requested the followers of Eastern religions, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains who suffered the most due to Islam and continues to suffer to attend the rally where thousands of people from other religions plan to attend.This is an opportunity not to miss and speak up for what Indian subcontinent faced where 80 million were killed, 350,000 Kashmiri Hindus were driven away from their homes during last 18 years, in the next decade there is expected mass migration of Hindus from West Bengal, Assam and Northern UP, where Hindus/Sikhs numbers were reduced from 25% to less than 1% in Pakistan in just last 60 years and 30% to less than 10% in Bangla Desh where there is an ongoing genocide.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- After his hand was chopped off, Kerala college sacks lecturer.The Popular Front of India activists had hacked the right hand of Joseph on July 4 when he was returning home with his family from a Church. 30 persons have been arrested so far in connection with the gruesome attack which shocked the country. The lecturer, whose severed hand was sutured, has injuries all over his body and is now recovering at his residence at Muvattupuzha in Ernakulam district. The management of the Christian-run New Man College has informed T J Joseph that he had been removed from September 1 on the grounds that he had hurt religious sentiments, college sources said on Saturday.Read the full story here.Click here to comment.
- 'US to continue supplying military assistance to Lebanon'.Report says an estimated $100m. worth of equipment and weaponry has been approved, after funds were frozen by US in the wake of fatal border clashes with Israel.Talking about peace and arming Israel's enemies on the other side?What do you need enemies for?Read the whole story here.Click here for comments.
- Iranian cleric: Holocaust is 'superstition'.Grand Ayatollah Nasser Makarem-Shirazi echoes sentiment often voiced by President Ahmadinejad, says Holocaust is attempt to manipulate the world. Iran's Grand Ayatollah Nasser Makarem-Shirazi on Saturday joined Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in denying the Holocaust, saying it was nothing more than a "superstition" meant to manipulate the West and the United States.Shirazi, who is considered one of the great Shiite rulers in Iran, said the Holocaust was "a superstition. But the Zionists say that all peoples of the world must accept that.Guys don't you realise you're getting boring repeating yourselves whole the time?Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Women in Afghanistan need our support.The lot of Afghan women has improved since 2001, but they still struggle to be heard.For women in Afghanistan, some things have changed since 2001. Many more girls are in school, though attacks on schools are at an all-time high. Maternal mortality has decreased in some areas, though still one woman dies in childbirth every 30 minutes. Women do have a number of seats in parliament, even more than in many western countries for example, though they will tell you how difficult it is for them to get their voice heard. Many Afghan women and men are now truly afraid of what might happen in the future.My take on this is "as soon as the troops are gone the Taliban will be back and women will have no rights what so ever under their hard line Islamic rule!The next step will be a tsunami of fugitives from Afghanistan."Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Today’s EPIC Waste of Taxpayer Funds: $700,000 in Stimulus Money Spent on Creating Computer Program That Tells Joke.A research professor at Northwestern University is defending a more than $700,000 stimulus grant he has received to create computer software that tells jokes.Professor Kristian Hammond says it’s serious work. But some critics say using stimulus money for this type of research is no laughing matter.Critics say the project is simply a waste of taxpayer money. But the man behind this next-generation software say those detractors, which include Senator John McCain, have never bothered to call and ask him what his work is all about.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Cartoon of eagle in Mexican flag shot dead to highlight 'terrible' violence sparks controversy.An American cartoonist has sparked criticism after sketching the eagle in the Mexican flag dead in a pool of blood.Daryl Cagle said his drawing, which has been published in at least two Mexican newspapers, was to highlight the ‘terrible’ violence in the country.The work shows the green, white and red flag with the eagle covered in bullet holes sprawled in the centre.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Ben Bernanke's monetary policy poverty.The White House is floating a new stimulus, though the Fed chief seemed to rule it out. But does he have any other tools?Everyone was pretty glum about US GDP growth between March and June, when it was thought to be 2.4%. But due to the wonders of statistical revision, it now turns out that it was only 1.6%. Of course, those out of work do not care what the statistics say because they know exactly what the economy feels like to them now. All the same, these numbers are no doubt confirming people's fears that the dreaded second dip (of on-going depression) is on the way.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- The battle for Turkey's constitution.As Turkey gets ready to vote on amendments, political wrangling means that the constitution will remain undemocratic at heart.Nationalist rightwing and statist left-of-centre groups are campaigning against the amendments, Islamist-leaning groups support them, and Kurdish groups advocate a referendum boycott, wishing to support neither the secularist establishment nor the current government. Moreover, the socialist and the liberal left are divided over whether some progress is better than none, with opponents arguing that half-hearted changes to the constitution would preclude eventual real reform.With the campaign dragging on for months, the referendum has thoroughly polarised Turkish politics. Win or lose, that is unlikely to change.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Members of Oregon’s State Employee Unions Get 5% Pay Raises… as Taxpayers Lose Jobs!Unbelievable. In Oregon the reg’lar folks are losing their jobs right and left. And the bad luck for those actually paying the bills, the taxpayers, gets even worse because Oregon’s politicians have made sure that the state’s public employees unions get an automatic 5% pay raise starting this Wednesday!Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Karzai announces "peace council" to push Taliban talks.An Afghan peace council to pursue talks with the Taliban has been set up, President Hamid Karzai said on Saturday, the latest step in a gradual move toward reconciliation with the Islamist insurgents.The idea for a peace council was discussed at a traditional gathering, or jirga, attended by about 1,600 Afghan leaders and tribal elders in the capital, Kabul, in June.Karzai's presidential palace issued a statement on Saturday which said the creation of the High Peace Council was "a significant step toward peace talks."Karzai's plan, backed by tribal elders at the "peace jirga," involves luring Taliban foot soldiers away from the insurgency with cash and job incentives while seeking reconciliation with senior leaders by offering them asylum in other Muslim countries and striking their names off a U.N. blacklist.Sounds more like a surrender just before the foreign troops leave?Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- HT:Legalinsurection.AP Calls Obama A Liar.There is no other reasonable interpretation.Here is how Obama described the end of combat operations in Iraq in his speech Tuesday night.If Obama had qualified his description, for example referring to the end of "major combat operations" and specifically mentioning the continuing need to "secure" the country, there is no doubt the press would have left him alone and praised his accuracy.Read the full story here.Click here for comments.
- Video: Glenn Beck on Israel and Iran.
- 'Mideast peace process poses a strategic threat to Iran'.Minority Affairs Minister Avishay Braverman: Cancellation of Iran FM's visit to Cairo is proof of the importance of the peace process.Speaking at the Shabbat Tarbut event in Haifa, the minister said that "the cancellation of a visit by the Iranian foreign minister to Egypt and the historical events that have occurred in Tehran since the start of peace talks are proof that progress in the talks will lead to an alliance between Israel and the moderate Arab states versus the axis of evil of Iran-Hamas-Hezbollah."Read the full story here.Click here for comments.