- Mother gives birth in airport toilet, strangles the baby, dumps its corpse in a bin... then catches flight out. A woman gave birth in an airport toilet before strangling the newborn baby and dumping its tiny corpse in a rubbish bin.The mother - believed to be Ethiopian and in her thirties - caught a flight before the infant's body was discovered by a cleaner at Dubai International Airport. She was identified using security camera footage and is being hunted by police. The woman allegedly severed the baby boy's umbilical cord with her bare hands and strangled him with a cloth before dumping him.The infant was discovered when a woman passenger informed one of the airport's cleaners about a pool of blood in the bathroom.Traces of blood led to the bin where the baby was found, soaked in blood, tied up with his umbilical cord in a tightly wrapped plastic bag.The boy was still gasping for breath but a rescue team and volunteers could not revive him.'At around 3.35am I went to the toilet to clean up the blood around a toilet bowl,' the cleaner told the Khaleej Times newspaper.'After that I decided to empty the waste bin which was covered with paper rolls. 'When I lifted it I found it to be a little heavier, so I got curious and started removing the tissue papers. 'I was stunned to see a baby all blue on the face and gasping for breath.'It is unclear whether the woman was a UAE resident, tourist or passenger in transit.A security source said it appeared the woman had strangled the infant, whose body was undergoing further tests.'Most likely the woman wanted to get rid of the baby as it was a child outside wedlock,' said the source. 'It seems that the woman had intended to leave the UAE before the delivery but was faced with a different reality in the airport.Hmmmm....How much fear of Islamic Law do you need to have to commit such an act?Read the full story here.
- HT:JIDF.Action Alert: Report Islamic Terrorist Google Chrome Extensions! A friend recently alerted us to the fact that Hezbollah TV (a/k/a "Manar TV) now has its own Chrome extension. Lovely.Of course, considering Google's record of allowing jihadist videos to go viral on YouTube, this should come as no surprise. Here you can read, directly from the developer's site:In His Name, the Most High.I have developed a few web browser extensions and apps for Press TV, and will be doing the same shortly for Sahar TV. .....there’s no need to rely on the corporate media that feeds garbage to the world, there is an alternative – in English – and it provides information and news that is reliable, verifiable and accurate. Share the love people.The love. Heh. That's a new one. Lots of "love" coming from Hezbollah and the Iranian regime (Press TV). Here's the developer of this trash on Twitter. Lots of great anti-Israel, pro-Hezbollah propaganda there. Read the full story here.
- HT:.judicialwatch.Obama gives terror suspects access to frozen assets.Caving in to the demands of liberal civil rights groups, the Obama Administration has quietly amended a counterterrorism sanction so that accused terrorists can pay for their defense with assets frozen by the U.S. government. The exemption to the government’s Global Terrorism Sanctions was made official this week by the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), which is responsible for enforcing economic and trade sanctions based on U.S. foreign policy and national security threats. The office operates under presidential national emergency powers and acts largely on international mandates.Among its duties is to freeze the assets of individuals or groups engaged in terrorist activities. Under executive orders signed by both Bill Clinton and George W. Bush, the OFAC can confiscate the assets of suspected terrorists identified by the Treasury Secretary if the funds are in control of institutions regulated by the U.S. That means that individuals charged with terrorism can’t access money to pay for attorneys, something that has long bothered the left. This week the Treasury Department gave in, making it possible for terrorism suspects whose assets have been frozen by Uncle Sam to use the money to pay for legal representation. Suspects must apply for a special license from the OFAC, which will make the cash disbursements.The official amendment in the Federal Register says that the OFAC is adding “new general licenses to authorize U.S. persons to receive specified types of payment for certain authorized legal services.” This also includes a license authorizing the establishment of legal defense funds that collect donations from persons who are not suspected of terrorism. It’s unlikely that the mainstream media will give this much coverage or that White House press releases will tout it. After all, the official notice in the Federal Registry says that “public participation” or “delay in effective date” are not applicable because the amendments involve a foreign affairs function and executive order.Hmmmm.....How About Defending the Constitution?Source.HT:CreepingSharia.
- HT:AmnonandJonathan.Trade Mordechai Vanunu for Jonathan Pollard.Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu reportedly plans to ask Washington to release Jonathan Pollard, arrested a quarter century ago on the steps of the Israeli embassy after spying for Israel. Even stranger is the fact that 39 American congressmen also have urged the release of Pollard who is, well, a traitor.Some advocates of Pollard’s release contend that the damage from his activities was exaggerated and his sentence was unduly harsh. Perhaps, though it ill behooves the Israeli government to make this case.After all, Israel maintains arbitrary restrictions on Mordechai Vanunu 24 years after he was kidnapped by Mossad agents and returned to Israel for trial after exposing the details of Israel’s nuclear program.But Vanunu’s plight suggests an obvious deal. The U.S. and Israeli governments should do a trade akin to the hoary spy swaps between Washington and Moscow. Send Pollard to Israel. In return, Israel should allow Vanunu to emigrate to wherever he wishes.Jonathan Pollard spied for Israel for money. He claims he also did so out of loyalty to Israel. Although he was arrested attempting to enter the Israeli embassy, the Israeli government initially disclaimed any responsibility for his actions, claiming his was a rogue operation.Mordechai Vanunu is a Sephardic Jew whose family immigrated to Israel from Morocco. He went to work at Israel’s undeclared Dimona nuclear plant. He gradually grew disillusioned with Israel’s secret nuclear program, thought to have produced 150 to 200 atomic bombs, and surreptitiously photographed plant operations.A swap would allow both America and Israel to turn their backs on the past. There’s another benefit. Pollard wants to go to Israel. Vanunu wants to go to America.The latter explained: “I would like to move to the United States. I have adopted parents in Minnesota. I have many, many friends in the United States, who used to write to me and send me letters and cards for many years during 18 years. I read a lot of your history of United States and am very appreciative of the U.S. Constitution, U.S. freedom.”Washington should offer to swap Jonathan Pollard for Mordechai Vanunu. Indeed, who better symbolizes President Barack Obama’s desire for a nuclear-free world? Vanunu has suffered enough for a crime which did Israeli security no harm. It is time for Israel to return his freedom.Read the full story here.
- Virus hits 540m computers in Saudi.Nearly 540 million computers in Saudi Arabia came under virus attacks from unknown parties and this should prompt the Gulf Kingdom to create an information security body, a Saudi expert has said.Dr Fahid bin Turki bin Mahya, an information technology professor at the King Saud University in Riyadh, said Saudi Arabia has been classified as the eighth largest victim of virus attack on computers, adding that China, Russia, India, the United States, and Vietnam were worst hit in 2010.“I can tell you that nearly 540 million computers in the Kingdom came under virus attacks from unknown parties in the second quarter of 2010,” he said at a seminar on information technology at the University.Hmmmm.....I did not know they even had that many computers in the kingdom?Read the full story here.
- HT:BigPeace.Video.Paris on the Brink: Muslim Prayers Shut Down the City.Every Friday thousands of Muslims shut down Paris streets and close down businesses.Hmmmm......As i pointed out before it's illegal to block the roads for emergency vehicles ,so just fine the whole lot!Read the full story here.
- HT:AhmadiyyaTimes.A total of 105 journalists killed this year.GENEVA: Some 105 journalists have been killed while doing their job this year, media watchdog Press Emblem Campaign said on Monday, describing the killing of journalists as an “epidemic with no cure.”Fewer fatalities have been reported this year compared to 2009 when 122 journalists died, but the toll is nevertheless higher than the 91 deaths recorded in 2008.“The killing of journalists has become an epidemic with no cure,” noted the watchdog’s secretary-general Blaise Lempen.“The international community has not found solutions to it, or put in place effective mechanisms for bringing the perpetrators of those crimes against journalists to trial,” he said.Mexico and Pakistan are the two most dangerous countries for media workers this year.Fourteen journalists were killed in Mexico’s drug war, while another 14 fatalities were reported in Pakistan, most of them occurring in the border areas with Afghanistan.Over five years, some 529 journalists have been killed, with Iraq topping the list as the most dangerous country where more than a fifth of deaths occurred.The Iraqi media watchdog’s president Hedayat Abdel Nabi pressed for action to better protect journalists.“Let’s move together in 2011 to achieve a well deserved bold step for journalists, 2011 could be the target date, then or never,” she said.—AFP.Hmmm....That's without mentioning the 50 Journalists Now in Prison in Turkey,just imagine if they pass a Blasphemy law.Read the full story here.
- United Arab Emirates -Petrol station employees strip searched in the name of discipline.Cameras do not cover all areas so body searches are essential to control theft, says Station head.Staff of petrol stations and the accompanying shops are an alert lot. They are even wary of taking small tips from generous customers as their employers resort to strip search at the drop of a hat.Most outlets in fuel stations conduct daily inventory and even a minor discrepancy will lead to strip search of employees. Boys at fuel stations in the UAE also complain of nude searches before they return home after work.“There are many customers who steal, but if items are missing we are bound to pay the company. Our salary is just Dh1,400 and some months we end up paying part of this paltry salary for missing items,” said a counter staff preferring anonymity.Interestingly, CCTV cameras are installed in all petrol stations and accompaying shops. Yet such humiliating acts have become the norm.A woman employee of a shop in a petrol station, on condition of anonymity, said: "Those who are on good terms with the supervisor will not be subjected to nude search. But if the value of the missing item is high then a group of security guards conduct the search. And we are asked to take off our undergarments even."In several cases innocent staff have been terminated when customers have stolen items. Boys at petrol stations said their uniforms have no pockets. "There is no way we could steal stuff. Of late, we are even afraid of accepting tips from generous customers. If there is a strip-search session later that day and our supervisor sees the cash on us, then we are in for trouble," said one of them.Hmmmm......They might give the TSA ideas?Read the full story here.
- HT:AhmadiyyaTimes.Pakistan: Necessity Pushes Pakistani Women Into Jobs and Peril.
KARACHI, Pakistan — Dinner at Rabia Sultana’s house is now served over a cold silence. Her family has not spoken to her since May, when Ms. Sultana, 21, swapped her home life for a cashier’s job at McDonald’s.Her conservative brother berated Ms. Sultana for damaging the family’s honor by taking a job in which she interacts with men — and especially one that requires her to shed her burqa in favor of a short-sleeved McDonald’s uniform.Then he confiscated her uniform, slapped her across the face and threatened to break her legs if he saw her outside the home.Her family may be outraged, but they are also in need. Ms. Sultana donates her $100 monthly salary to supplement the household budget for expenses that the men in her family can no longer pay for, including school fees for her younger sisters.The women are pressed into the work force not by nascent feminism but by inflation, which has spiked to 12.7 percent from 1.4 percent in the past seven years. As a result, one salary — the man’s salary — can no longer feed a family.“It’s not just the economic need, but need of the nation,” said Rafiq Rangoonwala, the chief executive officer of KFC Pakistan, who has challenged his managers to double the number of women in his work force by next year. “Otherwise, Pakistan will never progress. We’ll always remain a third-world country because 15 percent of the people cannot feed 85 percent of the population.”Female employment at KFC in Pakistan has risen 125 percent in the past five years.Several chains like McDonald’s and the supermarket behemoth Makro, where the number of women has quadrupled since 2006, have introduced free transit services for female employees to protect them from harassment and to help persuade them take jobs where they may face hostility. “We’re a society in transition,” said Zeenat Hisam, a senior researcher at the Pakistan Institute of Labor Education and Research. “Men in Pakistan haven’t changed, and they’re not changing as fast as our women. Men want to keep their power in their hand.“The majority of the people here believe in the traditional interpretation of Islam, and they get very upset because religious leaders tell them it’s not proper for women to go out and to work and to serve strange men.”More than 100 young women who recently entered service jobs told of continual harassment.At work, some women spend more time deflecting abuse from customers than serving them. On the way home, they are heckled in buses and condemned by neighbors. It is so common for brothers to confiscate their uniforms that McDonald’s provides women with three sets.“If I leave this job, everything would be O.K. at home,” Ms. Sultana said. “But then there’d be a huge impact on our house. I want to make something of myself, and for my sisters, who are at home and don’t know anything about the outside world.”Most women said that they had never left the house before taking a job. Many spent the first five months missing buses and getting lost. When they first arrived at work, they stuttered nervously in the presence of men.Now they know better.“I’ve learned never to take what husbands say at face value,” said Sana Raja Haroon, a saleswoman at Labels, a clothing boutique where men sometimes slide her their business card.But the employed women are also approached by admiring young women who want to follow their lead.“Girls envy us,” said Bushra, a KFC worker. “We are considered the men of the house, and that feels good.”
Hmmmmm....There's still a very long way ahead,and it proves again if Islamic dominance ever will change it's from the women that change will originate.Read the full story here.
- Poll: Only 21% Wants FCC to Regulate The Internet, 56% Believe They Will Push Political Agenda…(Rasmussen)- American voters believe free market competition will protect Internet users more than government regulation and fear that regulation will be used to push a political agenda.The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that only 21% of Likely U.S. Voters want the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to regulate the Internet as it does radio and television. Fifty-four percent (54%) are opposed to such regulation, and 25% are not sure.The survey was conducted shortly after the FCC decided on a party line vote to impose so-called “net neutrality” regulations on the Internet world. Republicans and unaffiliated voters overwhelmingly oppose FCC regulation of the Internet, while Democrats are more evenly divided. Those who use the Internet most are most opposed to FCC regulations.By a 52% to 27% margin, voters believe that more free market competition is better than more regulation for protecting Internet users. Republicans and unaffiliated voters overwhelmingly share this view, but a plurality of Democrats (46%) think more regulation is the better approach.Fifty-six percent (56%) of voters believe that the FCC would use its regulatory authority to promote a political agenda. Half that number (28%) disagree and believe the commission would regulate in an unbiased manner. The partisan divide is the same on this question as the others. A plurality of Democrats sees an unbiased regulatory approach, while most Republicans and unaffiliated voters fear a political agenda.Read the full story here.
- Germans detained in Iran meet families.Two German journalists detained in Iran since October have met their families, an official said on Tuesday, as Germany's foreign minister thanked his Iranian counterpart for his help.The relatives met the two men in Tabriz, the city where they are jailed about 530 kilometres (330 miles) northwest of the capital Tehran, said Iranian foreign ministry spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast."Yesterday, they went from Tehran to Tabriz and they met the two detainees," Mehmanparast told reporters.The encounter was held around a dining table in what appeared to be a Tabriz hotel restaurant, according to footage of the gathering aired on the Islamic republic's Arabic-language television channel Al-Alam.In the footage, the tired-looking German detainees were dressed in dark winter clothing while their relatives, two women, were wearing scarves over their heads in accordance with Iran's Islamic dress code.The meeting was held in the presence of Germany's ambassador to Tehran, Bernd Erbel.Iran says the two entered the country on tourist visas and failed to obtain the necessary accreditation for journalists from the authorities before "posing as reporters" when they contacted her family.Iran's prosecutor general Gholam Hossein Mohseni Ejeie said on December 5 that the two Germans were being investigated for illegal entry to the country, but denied they faced espionage charges."These two did some violations after entering the country, which is under investigation. Nobody labelled them as spies," he was quoted as saying at the time.Read the full story here.
- 350,000 fatwas issued in 2010 by Muslim scholars... including catnappers, raffle ticket buyers and vuvuzela vendors.The monotonous drone of vuvuzelas that irritated almost all football fans during the World Cup is OK, and it doesn't matter how much noise a donkey makes, it musn't be touched.But buy a car raffle ticket and you could be in big trouble, and taking an afternoon nap gets the thumbs down. That's according to 350,000 Islamic religious decrees, called fatwas, being issued this year by Muslim scholars on their website in Abu Dhabi. By November 1 Awqaf had issued 298,277 fatwas this year, with most inquiries made by phone. The centre was averaging about 1,000 fatwas a day.Read the full story here.
- Report: Hamas torturing 250 Eritreans in Egypt.NGO reports Eritreans traveling to Israel to seek asylum are being held captive by terrorist group in northern Sinai. 'Extortion, organ trafficking fund Hamas and al-Qaeda," EveryOne co-President Roberto Malini says.Approximately 250 Eritrean refugees have been held captive and tortured for the past month by Hamas in northern Sinai, human rights organization EveryOne reported."The prisoners eat poor food and are forced to drink their own urine," the statement reads. "Most of the migrants are contemplating suicide."According to refugees who survived similar journeys and reached Israel, once the ransom is paid, the traffickers escort the prisoners to certain points along the border. Those who are unable to gather the funds will meet a bitter end."The authorities have still not carried out any inspections of the locations that have been pointed out to them (in the town of Rafah)," the statement reads. "The reason is quite clear… behind the crimes that serve to fund terrorism and to make huge profits for unscrupulous people is a criminal organization so powerful that it is able to challenge and defy governments: the Muslim Brotherhood (the organization Hamas belongs to) and al-Qaeda."Hmmmm......Obama "Islam is a great religion". Read the full story here.
- HT:IslamoNazism.African migrants seeking refuge in Israel are subject to brutal treatment by Arabs.From Physicians for Human Rights-Israel:December 13, 2010 Hostages, Torture, and Rape in the Sinai Desert: A PHR-Israel update about recently arriving asylum seekers.Refugees and asylum seekers escaping conflict, genocide, famine, and torture face an extremely difficult journey. Thousands set out from Eritrea, Ethiopia, Sudan, and other African countries in search of safety and protection, passing through Egypt, where their situation remains hostile and insecure. Once arriving in Israel, they are immediately detained, often for several weeks, months, and sometimes even years. As a first stop after detention, they find their way to the Open Clinic at Physicians for Human Rights-Israel (PHR-Israel) in Tel Aviv-Jaffa to receive treatment for trauma or illness experienced along the way. PHR-Israel's Open Clinic is an open medical center operated by volunteer Israeli physicians who provide medical treatment to uninsured persons and engage in advocacy to the government to ensure better protection for refugees, asylum seekers, and other migrant groups. In recent months, clinic staff began noticing a growing trend of women, recently freed from detention, seeking abortions. In conversations with our doctors, many women confessed to being raped prior to entering Israel. Of a total of 165 abortions facilitated by the clinic between January- November 2010, PHR-Israel suspects that half were requested by women who were sexually assaulted in the Sinai. During the same period, 1,303 women have been referred for gynecological treatment, here too, a large percentage as a result of the trauma endured in Sinai. Harsh experiences in the Sinai have also translated into an increased number of patients seeking rehabilitative services from our Open Clinic. In the first 11 months of 2010, 367 people required orthopedic treatment; 225 were referred for physiotherapy. To make sense of the growing accounts of torture, hostages, ransom, rape, physical and sexual abuse, PHR-Israel initiated a questionnaire posed to new patients arriving to Israel through the Sinai desert. Between October 12 and December 7, 2010, PHR-Israel interviewed a total of 167 individuals from Eritrea and Ethiopia, Sudan, the Ivory Coast, Somalia, Nigeria, Ghana, Congo, and Sierra Leone, including 108 men and 59 women, ranging in age from 19 to 66.Initial findings show that Eritreans and Ethiopians encountered pronounced harm, more so than any other group questioned and so for the purposes of this paper, their results have been analyzed separately. Because many of the female patients felt shame and guilt about their experiences, the vast majority of women chose not to respond to questions about sexual abuse. Of the 13 women who agreed to answer such questions, 38% answered that they had been assaulted. Other than sexual assault, participation by women and in general in the survey was high; the following information is based on an average of 144 responses. 77% of Eritreans and Ethiopians reported physical assault including punching, slapping, kicking and whipping (compared to 63% of patients from other African countries). 23% of Eritreans and Ethiopians reported burning, branding, electric shock, and hanging by the hands or feet. No patients from other countries reported this phenomenon. 47% of Eritreans and Ethiopians reported seeing others beaten or tortured. 94% of Eritreans and Ethiopians reported being deprived of food and 74% reported being deprived of water. The phenomenon also occurred among other Africans, 80% were deprived of food and 53% deprived of water. On November 19th, PHR-Israel initiated an in depth feature in the Israeli daily Yediot Aharonot, entitled Desert Hell, telling about the now institutionalized torture and abuse endured by refugees, especially those from Ethiopia and Eritrea, in the Sinai on their way to Israel. According to repeated accounts, groups of approximately 200-300 Eritreans are brought to Sinai where they are held in metal containers or compounds. Captives undergo torture by burning or beating, as smugglers call their relatives demanding the immediate transfer of funds to be guaranteed transit to the Israeli border. Because of the high ransom price, it often takes weeks or even months for refugees to be taken to the border. It is during this time that women are separated from the group, detained in secluded rooms and subjected to repeated sexual acts, abuse, and rape at the hands of their captors.Recommendations - Physicians for Human Rights-Israel calls on:
- • the international community to advocate to the Government of Egypt to find and release the refugees and asylum seekers currently held for ransom in the Sinai desert. Once found, we call on the international community to ensure a holistic solution for these people including safe-passage to a third country.
- • the government of Israel to take responsibility for the refugees and asylum seekers that currently reside within its borders. To respond to immediate medical needs, we call on the government of Israel to grant "social residency" status to all asylum seekers, enabling them to access public social services, including health care and rehabilitation. As per its obligations to the 1951 Convention relating to the Status of Refugees, the government of Israel should also implement a more transparent and comprehensive system of Refugee Status Determination (RSD) for all asylum seekers and integrate and implement full human trafficking protections into domestic law.
- • the Israeli and international public to support human rights organizations in Israel and Egypt that provide humanitarian services to refugees and advocate locally and internationally that the Israeli and Egyptian governments take responsibility to prevent further suffering and care for all those affected.For more information, please contact Yael Marom, PHR-Israel Spokesperson at 052-5563485 or by email email@example.com. Read the full human tragedy story here.
- Death toll from Nigerian unrest at least 86.The death toll from a series of Christmas Eve bombings and reprisals in central Nigeria has risen to at least 80, the emergency management agency said Tuesday, bringing the nationwide total to 86."We have gone around the five hospitals where casualties from the explosions and the violence that followed in Jos were taken," said Daniel Balarabe Gambo, deputy director of communications for the National Emergency Management Agency."The data we collated at these hospitals shows that a total of 80 people died from the incidents while 189 were injured."Police disputed the toll and said it was much lower, but the emergency agency insisted it was accurate.Read the full story here.
- HT:Tundratabloids.Esw :Al-Qaida now targeting Austrian Copts.Fifteen Coptic Christians in Austria on Al Qaeda death list by ESW, with additional reporting by S.M.S.Today the Austrian tabloid ÖSTERREICH reports that a new Al Qaeda spin-off, Al Daula Al Iraqiyah Al Islamiyah (Islamic State of Iraq), has released a list of death threats against more than a hundred Coptic Christian human rights activists worldwide, including fifteen Copts living in Austria, five of whom are Austrian citizens.William Tadros is one of the persons mentioned in the list. In an interview with ÖSTERREICH, Tadros reports that he informed the Office for the Protection of the Constitution and Terrorism Prevention when he found out that his name was on the death list. “Al Qaeda wants to kill us because of what we are doing for the Christian minority in Egypt.”FPÖ party leader Heinz-Christian Strache has written a letter to interior minister Maria Fekter asking her “not to remain inactive when Coptic Christians, who trust in our safety, are being threatened. The Ministry of Interior must act before there are victims!”The new Al Qaeda group claimed responsibility for the massacre in a church in Baghdad in late October, which left more than 50 dead, as well as the recent suicide attack in Stockholm. The Baghdad massacre took place in direct correlation with the Egyptian Copts because they did not comply with a demand made by this Al Qaeda group. These two attacks prove that this group must be taken seriously. International intelligence services have added Al Daula Al Iraqiyah Al Islamiyah to their watch lists.The exiled Copts are a danger and menace to the Islamists because of the Copts’ increasingly effective information campaign about the cultural genocide against Christians taking place in the Islamic world. Now that the Jews have successfully been expelled from Islamic countries, the Coptic Christians are next in line. It is the Islamists’ goal to establish a monocultural bloc ranging from the Atlantic to the Pacific oceans.Read the full story here.
- Top Gear stars cause religious row after dressing up in burkas on Boxing Day special.Jeremy Clarkson and his Top Gear co-stars have sparked religious outrage after dressing up in burkas on the Boxing Day special.Clarkson and Richard Hammond decided to dress in niqabs, a form of the burka where everything but the eyes are covered, in order to disguise themselves on the road.They also got James May in on the act when they greeted him from hospital after he fell and hit his head on rocks in the Syrian desert.But their joke backfired after they were slammed by Muslims for mocking their religion.Islamic extremist Anjem Choudary, said: 'The burka is a symbol of our religion and people should not make jokes about it in any way.'It would have been equally bad even if they’d not been in a country mainly populated by Muslims.'On the Boxing Day episode of the show, the trio were driving across the Middle East to follow the path of the Three Wise Men.Read the full story here.Video below.